Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,060 members, 7,903,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pls Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help (1033 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help by dovlin(f): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2007
Malware.Trojans&spyware are killing my computer.pls help save the poor computer's life.
Everybody, somebody, anybody, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Pls Help by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2007
ok go to avira.com and download avira antivir do yourself a favour and get a better operating system free of viruses like linux
Re: Pls Help by hayprof(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2007
dovlin:

Malware.Trojans&spyware are killing my computer.please help save the poor computer's life.
Everybody, somebody, anybody, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lol! cheesy
When u'v got more than Enuf Mal ware, Trojans & spy ware etc that u can control, D "bestest" thing for u to do is to "FORMAT"
Abeg, Just forget About Antivirus and stuffs Ok? Back up your Data before u do that wink
Re: Pls Help by nazzyon(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2007
Dude, is your connection not Firewalled. If you it is, is it out of date?

Before you Format the disk, why don't you Download anti virus, then disconnect your PC from the Internet. Install and set it to Auto Update, Scan for all those Jagbajantis.

Connnect your PC. that's all

Or if you fill you want something beyond that, visit the link below for more info

http://nazzyon.forumup.ca/about4-nazzyon.html

Ciao

(1) (Reply)

Latest Codes For Zain Free Browsing, Could You: / Dell Xps 15 Or Apple Macbook? / How Can I Upgrade From Win 7 Starter To Win 7 Ultimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.