Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,871 members, 7,933,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:59 PM

Get Prepared For The Heineken Graduate Program 2017 With These Tips - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Prepared For The Heineken Graduate Program 2017 With These Tips (2849 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Prepared For The Heineken Graduate Program 2017 With These Tips by careernaija: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Do you need the best interview tips http://www.careernaija.com/blog/interview-tips/ to pass the Heineken Graduate Program 2017?

Then you are in the right place.

This is because, we are going to be looking at various tips and information about the HIGP (Heineken International Graduate Program) 2017 and most especially, everything you need to pass that interview.

A little bit About Heineken:
According to Wikipedia, Heineken International is a Dutch brewing company, founded in 1864 by Gerard Adriaan Heineken in Amsterdam. As of 2015, Heineken owns over 165 breweries in more than 70 countries[3] and employs approximately 76,000 people. Besides Heineken Lager Beer, it brews and sells more than 250 other international premium, regional, local, and specialty beers.

With an annual beer production of 181.3 million hectoliters,[2] Heineken ranks as the third largest brewer in the world after Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller, based on volume. Heineken’s Dutch breweries are located in Zoeterwoude, ‘s-Hertogenbosch and Wijlre. The original brewery in Amsterdam closed in 1988, is preserved as a museum called Heineken Experience.

Heineken Recruitment Process:

The Heineken recruitment process usually covers 6 main stages. They are

• Online submission of CV and Cover Letter
• Online test or what is known as SHL
• A phone Interview with HR of the company where you are located
• Face to Face Interview with the HRBP and the director of the function you applied for
• Virtual Interview
• Full day assessment at the center

Top Heineken Interview Questions to Expect:

The Heineken interview questions can be graded as a type 3 interview. This means the difficulty level is around 3.1 to 3.5 of a normal interview.

The interview is to test how much you know about the company and if you are a good culture fit for the brand. The most common type of interview questions to expect are:

How much do you know about the company?
Questions that related to the job function you applied for.

Specifically, expect questions like

• Tell me about yourself?
• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone to achieve a result?
• Tell me about a time you were challenged and how did you deal with the conflict?
• What did you learn in the university and how has it helped you prepare for life?
• Why did you choose this program?
• Tell us a little about Heineken.
• What is the current business challenge your company is facing right now and how are you working against it in your role?
• What is a good business decision you have made recently?
• What can you tell me about your international experience?

Tips to pass Heineken Interview Questions:

Like most interviews, there are specific things you need to know and do in order to pass the Heineken interview process. You can check out this collection of the best interview tips but here is a brief rundown of what to do.

• Prepare- Be absolutely prepared. Research the company very well. Read everything you can about them and follow them on LinkedIn or this to get the most recent update.
• Prepare answers to the common interview questions: See sample questions above.
• Prepare to ask your own questions:
• Remember to send a thank-you letter: Creating a good first impression is important for a successful interview but so also is leaving a lasting impression. One way to leave a lasting impression is to send a thank-you letter after the interview. Learn how to write a good thank-you letter here.

Wishing you success!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Prepared For The Heineken Graduate Program 2017 With These Tips by Ije5oma(f): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please I applied for 2018 International Graduate Programme and I just got an invite for on line assessment...I need tips on what to expect..
especially for the test.
Re: Get Prepared For The Heineken Graduate Program 2017 With These Tips by ifeakana27: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Ije5oma:
Hello Everyone,

Please I applied for 2018 International Graduate Programme and I just got an invite for on line assessment...I need tips on what to expect..
especially for the test.
[color=#000000][quote author=Ije5oma post=64871765]
Hi, please how did ur assessment go? I was also invited to take part dis morning.. kindly help out if u can. thanks. my email add.. Lawrencenwabua@gmail.com.
Re: Get Prepared For The Heineken Graduate Program 2017 With These Tips by Greatbee: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How To Place Job Advert On Nairaland / Skye Bank Recruits / Vacancy For Nysc July Batch Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.