Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,547 members, 7,941,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) (21079 Views)

Many Ministers Absent As Osinbajo Presides Over FEC / Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by math2001: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Because it is considered illegal
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by thaoriginator: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bolustic:

He will resign as soon as Nnamdi Kanu finishes his 27 years self inflicted course at the Institute of Commonsense, Kuje
grin grin grin

My belle was bust oh... What's he studying there?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mtchewwww, these people have done absolutely nothing fir the common man, rather they have ruined Nigeria!!! of what use are they to you guys? Yet they keep enjoying your task money! Fire them all!!!!! Burn their place of abode down, so they know no peace!!! Nigerians take your country back, the real power belong to the people!! Please use your power!!! These vsdtarfs have enslaved yall in your land!!!
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by freeay: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
conquerour:

Same to that useless goat that had no shoe in otuoke.
U don't have to border yourself with this Crude elements. They reason like Kids. Instead of constructive criticism, they results to insult like market women. We witnessed worst before the 2015 General elections and the result today is glaring. We will teach them worst lessons of their lives when the 2019 campaigns commence.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Not bad. Surely an improvement on the Yar'adua saga.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
thaoriginator:
grin grin grin

My belle was bust oh... What's he studying there?

Civic studies. How to be a good citizen of your country. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
I just love my able vp and President to be by God grace

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by matrixme(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
nice one. More of this! AaFebuHarimoo
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why is he not sitting on the president sit? shebi nah Acting President for now
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Buhari will not for a Yoruba man to takeover power ,after all they didn't support Gej...buhari even if u don die I command u to wake up now by fire by force.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Buhari will not die for a Yoruba man to takeover power ,after all they didn't support Gej...buhari even if u don die I command u to wake up now by fire by force.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by deleo16(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
cool

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Modeltalk: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
This prof way nothing d he head Nah u d use am compare former president
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Modeltalk: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
This prof way nothing d he head Nah u d use am compare former president grin
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ObaAyeni: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
gatti23:
Presido........yoruba people mind dey sweet

Lol
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by ifihearam: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Looks like a nobody
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by terrence12(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
ask4double:
Thats the incoming president, i only hope he won't be as soft as GEJ.
I rebuke every possibility of Osibande aka mere commissioner taking over the Nigerian state's ship.... abasi iyaka!
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by terrence12(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Basic123:
An opportunity Alex ekwueme never had during shagari's era.He was an houseboy through out the tenure.

please,who is the northerners' slaves

. Nigeria has had Tafa Balewa and Shagari twice as civillians and both
were supported by Igbos wholeheartedly. In the third
republic, the senior Yaradua was winning in Yoruba
land before being banned by IBB. During the time of
Abiola, Yorubas and Hausas voted Abiola but Igbos
voted against him. For Tofa. During Obasanjo, Igbos
and Hausas voted Obasanjo while Yorubas voted Falae.
Yorubas voted Obasanjo for second term when
Northerners rose against him for being Yoruba. During
Yaradua, Yorubas supported Atiku and Yoruba
supported Jonathan. Igbos have put Tafa Balewa/Zik
and Shagari there. They gained a lot during Balewa
while the first Northerner Yoruba will get there is
Buhari.

God! Warrisdis balderdash? Wot point r u trying to make? Sm ppl ehn....
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Last meeting they held, what was it for? And today meetings what are the objectives?

These are questions Nigerians should be asking these governments people/politicians and not just following them blindly due to useless parties sentiments.

#Istandwith2baba

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by guychidile: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
hmm,I see..,he is performing his functions .
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by babtuns76(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
metromediaboss:
Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo today presided over the Federal Executive Council meeting at the Council Chamber of the State House in Abuja. More photos...

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-osinbajo-presides-over-fec.html

All Power Belong To Him Allah.

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ekwueme never even had the privilege to air his views at such meetings not to talk of chairing it.
Shagari was probably the most travelled president of Nigeria yet he never once handed over to Ekwueme. He was treated as an errand boy by Shagari/NPN.
It therefore is a wonder to see the offsprings of biblical Cain from Biafra foaming in the mouth about this Osinbajo whom God has placed over and above them and their ancestors.
Your collective sorrows have only just begun.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
ProfEinstein:
Confused mere commissioner like his his clueless Fulani boss who have no serious agenda to stir this country out of the mess she is in.

Far better than Shagari's houseboy, Ekwueme.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Mere Commissioner

Still your boss and a lot better than Shagari's cook, Ekwueme.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
breakeven:
When is he resigning? I hope afonja have learnt their lesson?

After completing his two substantive terms and handing over the gaoled Nnamdi Kanu to his successor president.
Calculate the years yourself
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
math2001:
Nigeria can not have a vice president.. or president. the federal republic of Nigeria is the only one that can have vice president or president.

Because the military has to be able to overthrown the government Incase of emergency. There can not be 2 vice president.

I don't know who is Osibanjo among the 2 of them. I don't know Osibanjo

Have you made any sense with this trash ?
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by refreshrate: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2017
BermudaTriangle:
Ekwueme never even had the privilege to air his views at such meetings not to talk of chairing it.
Shagari was probably the most travelled president of Nigeria yet he never once handed over to Ekwueme. He was treated as an errand boy by Shagari/NPN.
It therefore is a wonder to see the offsprings of biblical Cain from Biafra foaming in the mouth about this Osinbajo whom God has placed over and above them and their ancestors.
Your collective sorrows have only just begun.
freeay:
U don't have to border yourself with this Crude elements. They reason like Kids. Instead of constructive criticism, they results to insult like market women. We witnessed worst before the 2015 General elections and the result today is glaring. We will teach them worst lessons of their lives when the 2019 campaigns commence.

Oshibajo is from redeemed
The G.O. of redeemed and him are both from the same region

Yet

Right under his purview as V.P. they removed the G.O. with one policy by one man from nowhere. This after using both Oshibajo and the G.Os flock to win votes.

See ehn all of you should continue deceiving yourselves.

Instead of you to bow your heads in shame you're still coming here to celebrate ineffectual buffoonery.

As for you every single post you have on NL is vile & hurls insults towards the ibos. I'm guessing you people used to have family house that one ibo man bought over and your dream of becoming landlord of 2 rooms out of the 12 face me I face arrangement you was shattered

Or

One Ibo boy collected your babe

Either way, all your raking here cannot pack leaf. When you're done like several of your predecessors Na you go tire. Ibo man will still continue to import container, turn over and buy your family houses.

Don't go and do something productive sit there and be hating people wey no send you and be expecting good to come your own way, you think Tinubu is truly god? Or God really supports this your kind of ludicrous thinking with blessing?
Keep it up, after den go find one motunrayo give you marry Na two of una get wahala.

Watch as he will come and talk further nonsense to prove himself further.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2017
refreshrate:

Oshibajo is from redeemed
The G.O. of redeemed and him are both from the same region

Yet

Right under his purview as V.P. they removed the G.O. with one policy by one man from nowhere. This after using both Oshibajo and the G.Os flock to win votes.

See ehn all of you should continue deceiving yourselves.

Instead of you to bow your heads in shame you're still coming here to celebrate ineffectual buffoonery.

As for you every single post you have on NL is vile & hurls insults towards the ibos. I'm guessing you people used to have family house that one ibo man bought over and your dream of becoming landlord of 2 rooms out of the 12 face me I face arrangement you was shattered

Or

One Ibo boy collected your babe

Either way, all your raking here cannot pack leaf. When you're done like several of your predecessors Na you go tire. Ibo man will still continue to import container, turn over and buy your family houses.

Don't go and do something productive sit there and be hating people wey no send you and be expecting good to come your own way, you think Tinubu is truly god? Or God really supports this your kind of ludicrous thinking with blessing?
Keep it up, after den go find one motunrayo give you marry Na two of una get wahala.

Watch as he will come and talk further nonsense to prove himself further.

The curse upon your progenitor is still rather potent. Your joblessness allows you to peruse people's profile like a true busybody.
Keep on.

As for GO who is of the same area as i am, God has a mysterious way of doing things.
What happened to him may be Gods' way of puting him to shame for bringing His good name into disrepute.
In 1999, he practically campaigned for OBJ by saying he was the messiah conscious of his own clout. Was he proved right ? He used Gods' name to deceive people because the tendency was for people to take it as a vision or such like.
Then, his escapades with GEJ during the campaigns was unspiritual but political. The result ?
What has a man of God got to do with a private jet ? So if God used a single man to humble him, it should come as no surprise.
In the Bible, it was Gods' character to use idolatorous nations to punish His people whenever they erred.

As for Osinbajo, though i personally have no issues against him politically but he disappointed me as a pastor.
When he faced the option of using between his call as a pastor and his position as VP, he chose the latter.
Now what man of God who is truely and divinely called and who understands what a call means, would drop the kingdom of heaven for the kingdom of the world which is the kingdom of satan ?
Wasn't that the exact choice satan placed before the Lord Jesus in Matt. 4 vs 8 - 10 ?
Unless ofcourse pastoralship in his church is not of divine call but of choice and man's wish.
But am persuaded to believe that call to serve God is nothing else but divine and those called as such are not of this world hence should always look heaven-ward.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by 7lives: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2017
Basic123:
An opportunity Alex ekwueme never had during shagari's era.He was an houseboy through out the tenure.

please,who is the northerners' slaves

. Nigeria has had Tafa Balewa and Shagari twice as civillians and both
were supported by Igbos wholeheartedly. In the third
republic, the senior Yaradua was winning in Yoruba
land before being banned by IBB. During the time of
Abiola, Yorubas and Hausas voted Abiola but Igbos
voted against him. For Tofa. During Obasanjo, Igbos
and Hausas voted Obasanjo while Yorubas voted Falae.
Yorubas voted Obasanjo for second term when
Northerners rose against him for being Yoruba. During
Yaradua, Yorubas supported Atiku and Yoruba
supported Jonathan. Igbos have put Tafa Balewa/Zik
and Shagari there. They gained a lot during Balewa
while the first Northerner Yoruba will get there is
Buhari.

Did you provide enough ambulance to carry our OSU bros dem go hospital?.
This kind post is tantamount to genocide upon injurious situations.
They will soon report you to ICC and UN.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) by refreshrate: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

The curse upon your progenitor is still rather potent. Your joblessness allows you to peruse people's profile like a true busybody.
Keep on.

As for GO who is of the same area as i am, God has a mysterious way of doing things.
What happened to him may be Gods' way of puting him to shame for bringing His good name into disrepute.
In 1999, he practically campaigned for OBJ by saying he was the messiah conscious of his own clout. Was he proved right ? He used Gods' name to deceive people because the tendency was for people to take it as a vision or such like.
Then, his escapades with GEJ during the campaigns was unspiritual but political. The result ?
What has a man of God got to do with a private jet ? So if God used a single man to humble him, it should come as no surprise.
In the Bible, it was Gods' character to use idolatorous nations to punish His people whenever they erred.

As for Osinbajo, though i personally have no issues against him politically but he disappointed me as a pastor.
When he faced the option of using between his call as a pastor and his position as VP, he chose the latter.
Now what man of God who is truely and divinely called and who understands what a call means, would drop the kingdom of heaven for the kingdom of the world which is the kingdom of satan ?
Wasn't that the exact choice satan placed before the Lord Jesus in Matt. 4 vs 8 - 10 ?
Unless ofcourse pastoralship in his church is not of divine call but of choice and man's wish.
But am persuaded to believe that call to serve God is nothing else but divine and those called as such are not of this world hence should always look heaven-ward.

Oga the issue we were trying to express was Oshibajos puppet figure.

Why you're writing all this off points after of course expressing your upbringing or apparent lack of by thinking it best to insult yourself leaves me amused to say the least.

I will not trade words or anything for that matter with someone just proved to be beside himself.

Do if you can have a nice life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olatunji Disu: Rivers Gets New Police Commissioner / FG Plans Fresh N12 Trillion Borrowing, Public Debt To Hit N50 Trillion By 2023 / Premium Times Replies Nigerian Army, Says "No Retraction, No Apologies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.