Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,305 members, 7,881,127 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook (29749 Views)

8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / 10 People Who Filmed Their Own Death On Facebook LIVE ! (photos) / Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by malakus(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
okay
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by Lawalemi(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Good point.

Checkout my signature and visit page for freebies
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by PETUK(m): 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
I'm ashamed of my 2011 & 2012 post
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by princeemmma(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thecassanova:
Who still they use facebook?
crocodile

Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by jnrcess(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
some fellas just pour out what's on their mind on facebook without giving it a second thought.
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by ephi123(f): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I rarely post.
I Just read and like important issues.
I guess I'm a bit uptight

Facebook has a large population of sycophants, especially Nigerian girls, I easily get pissed off with the pictures, posts made by them...

Imagine one silly girl, posting "Time to delete some guys here, comment if you wanna stay on my friend list"

And some Foolish useless Guys were commenting, asking her what's the problem, and also begging her not to block them... WTF,

Most Nigerian Men are the sole cause of Nigerian girls pompous and silly nature, many perverted stupid men in Nigeria... The lose their maturity and senses when the see a little unclothedness from a female.

Even in Nairaland, some girls that look like Ijele masquerade have over 800 likes on thier Dp , who is liking this pictures, MEN Mostly.

Hahaha! Are we sure you also didn't comment?! cheesy
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by engrMikemd(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Singapore1:
Truly it is a free world and everybody is entitled to his opinion. More so, there is freedom of speech, especially in this era that it is democratized. But you might agree with me that, as free as the world is and as much as we are entitled to our opinion, there should be limits to what we post on social media. Aside from treasonable posts, there is the ‘demarketing’ aspect of ill-advised posts. For every Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other posts you make, it either market or demarket yourself. To help you avoid sharing posts that devalue your ‘brand’, here are 3 questions you must answer or ask yourself before clicking that “Post” button:

i disagree .. some people don't take social media serious as some guys do, they believe places like facebook, nairaland is a place where you catch fun, play with your love ones ( distance love ones ) and the fact that they abuse online does not mean that's how they are offline.. trust me social media is a perfect place to become what you are not ( or what you can never become in the next few years )

there is what we call metamorphosis .. and it tend to happen in humans life.. saying rubbish on facebook is not the problem.. outgrowing it is the problem.. there was a time facebook remind me of typing "me will now be spending my hard earn money on ladies?, no be me" then i saw the post and smile and give thank to God for the man i have become, it gave me joy cos i saw prove that i have changed, i have improved in my ways of thinking ..metamorphosis !!!

well.. value is relative.. what you consider valuable may not be valuable to others, you cant read the mind of all your friends, i dont really like posting on facebook again nowadays (on most social media ) because if you search well, most people have already said what is on your mind, so i just share .. BACK TO "VALUE"
like i said earlier, what you consider valuable may be valueless to other, a friend of mine like a facebook page and he invited me to like the page too, i told her i am not interested cos the page is all about relationship,relationship and relationship.. i went through the page, to me ..it is has no value ...

yeeeeeeeeeeeee i just murdered ENGLISH

I believe you have done justice to this
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
i have some super mega guru motivational poster on my page yet their lifestyle outta gb na eish
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
angryRubbish
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by soath(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
I rarely visit Facebook these days. Plus FB is for fake lives. I like it here. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I rarely post.
I Just read and like important issues.
I guess I'm a bit uptight

Facebook has a large population of sycophants, especially Nigerian girls, I easily get pissed off with the pictures, posts made by them...

Imagine one silly girl, posting "Time to delete some guys here, comment if you wanna stay on my friend list"

And some Foolish useless Guys were commenting, asking her what's the problem, and also begging her not to block them... WTF,

Most Nigerian Men are the sole cause of Nigerian girls pompous and silly nature, many perveed stupid men in Nigeria... The lose their maturity and senses when the see a little unclothedness from a female.

Even in Nairaland, some girls that look like Ijele masquerade have over 800 likes on thier Dp , who is liking this pictures, MEN Mostly.
see painment embarassed
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by Bowwow11(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
u ar right cos sum people post anytin dey wish on social media without thinking of the consequence
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by yoged(m): 12:23am On Feb 02, 2017
Nice write up.
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by danigbo(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2017
I have been blessed by your write up. Thank you.
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by Md4great(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
DIGIFYING-OUR-ACCOUNTANTS TRAINING - REGISTRATION DETAILS
Dear Prospective Trainee,

A great decision is being made. And kudos as you indicate interest in our forth-coming “DIGIFYING-OUR-ACCOUNTANTS” Training.

Moreover, in order to enable adequate preparations for the training, please take note of the following registration instructions.

1. You are ONLY required to make a payment of #5,000 for the Microsoft Excel training. Only successful candidate from this Excel training/Professionals in the Industry will be qualified to take the second Batch - which is the Intuit QuickBooks training (if you are only interested in QuickBooks, please respond ASAP)
2. Payment for the Excel Training must be made on or before Wednesday 8th February, 2017 into Ladlas Prince Nig. account as provided below
3. For transparency and record keeping, please send an SMS with your "Name", "Date of Payment" and "Teller No" to 08093677006.

NOTE:
· The first five (5 ) participants to make their payment will automatically be given a 30% discount on their second stage training (The Intuit QuickBooks)
· Seats are only reserved and available for twenty (20) participants ONLY

Training Costs:
a. Microsoft Excel - ₦5,000.00
- Inclusive of training certificate, training kits/materials/video tutorials (e-copy/disc) and refreshments

b. Intuit QuickBooks - ₦20,000.00 (further details will be sent to all qualified and interested participants)

Account details:

Account Name: Ladlas Prince Nigeria Limited
Account Number: 0030104144
Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)

For further inquiries, please contact us by email : Ibadan.fit.manager@ladlasprince.com or call: 08093677006

Our Office Address: LADLAS PRINCE NIG. LTD
Providence Court Building, Suite A5, 4th Floor,
Ajibade Bus-stop, Beside Coca-Cola Depot,
Mokola, Ibadan.

Best Regards
For: Ladlas Prince Nig.
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by reciprocal(f): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2017
tell them o
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by michaelwilli(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2017
I tot fb asks "what is on ur mind?" Not what do people wanna see.
However u gotta b careful of wah u put online
Re: 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook by kachiz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Yesterday, I saw a Facebook post from 2 years ago when I was supporting and campaigning for Buhari. Who would have known it was going to be this way.

Smh slowly for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Ohio Teen Located In Florida After Logging In To World Warcraft Account / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) / Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.