Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. (2248 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. by Rottweiler(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2007
The lesbian shit is spreading like wildfire. A lot of the girls I know are now into it. They even hold lesbian parties down south. I wonder what is going wrong. I was at a party 2 Fridays ago and while dancing with a girl I noticed another girl nearby was watching. Eventually she came close and whispered something in her ear. She said she wanted her. It's not only restricted to the singles, even the married ones are into it.
Re: Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. by hotchic1(f): 7:43pm On May 13, 2007
Not all guyz are arrogant,i try my very best to avoid arrogant guyz and ladies still need to respect their guyz.
Re: Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. by omogenaija(f): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2007
hmmm hell no !!!!! angry angry with all those nice men out there

would men rather be gay than to deal with lady's arrogance ?
Re: Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. by FactorChic(f): 11:10pm On Dec 12, 2007
That's a big NO NO

We all have issues, it's up to our partners to learn to love us and our mistakes
being with another girl will not make it any better, I can't even think of it
YUCK!
Re: Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2007
what a topic!!! shocked
Re: Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2007
A big NO shocked, arrogance or no arrogance.
Re: Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. by dellynash(f): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2007
if only a lady's body would attract me, i would mubowa you make me laugh grin grin grin grin grin
@topic i think i would rather handle the men wahala than become a lesbian.
Re: Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. by yimiton(f): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2007
Capital NO!
Re: Will You Rather Be A Lesbian Than To Deal With Men Arrogance?. by mellow(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2007
God forbid bad spirit. Even the thought of it.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

)))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( / Someone Please Tell Me Am Wrong / Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.