Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerian Military Bullied Me - Charlie Boy's Cousin Brother. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Military Bullied Me - Charlie Boy's Cousin Brother. (500 Views)

2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See / I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Bullied Me - Charlie Boy's Cousin Brother. by villagecraft: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thank you to everyone who sent me messages and called on my birthday. I could not pick calls because I have been in the hospital, getting treated. I was brutalised in Nigeria by the Nigerian Army and National Task Force. Hopefully, my lawyer and uncle, Barrister Emmanuel Chux will be able to let me do something about Nigeria.
Onyeka Nwelue recounts ordeal,
[url][/url]
I'm unable to see with my right eye. Apart from that, I am grateful for what Nigeria is teaching me.

On the 5th, if you can, join 2Face Idibia to protest against the lawlessness of Nigeria and the Land of Demon Nigeria has been turned into. Wherever you are outside Nigeria, please, stay there. Animals live in Nigeria in humans' clothing.

This is where the Oppressed Oppress the Oppressed.

Re: Nigerian Military Bullied Me - Charlie Boy's Cousin Brother. by 40kobo77: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Military Bullied Me - Charlie Boy's Cousin Brother. by KevMitnick: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Sorry bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Support 2baba's Protest >>>>>> / Lets Wish Happy Birthday To These Nairalanders Today / Check Out Basketmouth’s Photo That Has Gone Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.