Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,124 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Please Guys Help Would You Call This Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys Help Would You Call This Rape? (911 Views)

Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her / Please Is This Rape? / Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Help Would You Call This Rape? by cassidyjosh(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
hi my name is Abel Joshua and am in my early twenties my girl whom i adore just recently broke up with me, thou at first it was a hard peel to swallow but as time went on little by little i am having a different perspective of the whole thing ok. before the break up there was this girl i knew but we dint talk much she stays around my place not to far from my house, we became friends as a result of her frequent visit to my neighbors wife who she claimed was her friend. during Christmas she came to visit my neighbor's wife and as Christmas was in the air i gave offered her Christmas food which she declined at fast but accepted after much persuasion from me, she completed my cooking skills and of course i am a good cook. So one time she came to my house in the evening and met me cooking' i invited her in and i notice she was not too well so i asked her to lay down a bit while i cook or get her something to eat,. long story short after that day as a result of the care i showed her she came and payed me more frequent visits and even confessed that she loved me and told her she should really think about it that may be she dint love me and she was confused although i dint say to her i love her in return cuz i dint love her and she should be sure of what she feels because i was still trying to get over my girlfriend, so we kissed and things got a bit out of hand we had sex and she anjoyed every bit of it without even protesting, she held on tight to me and kissed me all over, she was even pushing it hard on me after we were done she just laid quite for some seconds and left claiming i took advantage of her and raped her she said she trusted me and i broke her trust, that she loved me and i did this to her. i begged her and apologized to her'' i told her i never meant for it to happen this way. so guys please help me is this rape cuz i feel bad since the i even feel like i cheated on my girlfriend that broke up with me even thou we are not together. pls your honest and matured contributions will be appreciated thanks. forgive my wrong punctuation i was in a haste when i typed this.
Re: Please Guys Help Would You Call This Rape? by Edwinmason(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
like you said that girl is confuse
Re: Please Guys Help Would You Call This Rape? by enigma3000: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
she just want u to feel guilty, hence make feel she is not cheap
Re: Please Guys Help Would You Call This Rape? by Hbaba: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
You raped her body and she raped your soul
Re: Please Guys Help Would You Call This Rape? by Onuokwu: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
cassidyjosh:
hi my name is Abel Joshua and am in my early twenties my girl whom i adore just recently broke up with me, thou at first it was a hard peel to swallow but as time went on little by little i am having a different perspective of the whole thing ok. before the break up there was this girl i knew but we dint talk much she stays around my place not to far from my house, we became friends as a result of her frequent visit to my neighbors wife who she claimed was her friend. during Christmas she came to visit my neighbor's wife and as Christmas was in the air i gave offered her Christmas food which she declined at fast but accepted after much persuasion from me, she completed my cooking skills and of course i am a good cook. So one time she came to my house in the evening and met me cooking' i invited her in and i notice she was not too well so i asked her to lay down a bit while i cook or get her something to eat,. long story short after that day as a result of the care i showed her she came and payed me more frequent visits and even confessed that she loved me and told her she should really think about it that may be she dint love me and she was confused although i dint say to her i love her in return cuz i dint love her and she should be sure of what she feels because i was still trying to get over my girlfriend, so we kissed and things got a bit out of hand we had sex and she anjoyed every bit of it without even protesting, she held on tight to me and kissed me all over, she was even pushing it hard on me after we were done she just laid quite for some seconds and left claiming i took advantage of her and raped her she said she trusted me and i broke her trust, that she loved me and i did this to her. i begged her and apologized to her'' i told her i never meant for it to happen this way. so guys please help me is this rape cuz i feel bad since the i even feel like i cheated on my girlfriend that broke up with me even thou we are not together. pls your honest and matured contributions will be appreciated thanks. forgive my wrong punctuation i was in a haste when i typed this.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help Would You Call This Rape? by ELShehzad: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
NP

Coldplay- Adventure of a Lifetime

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help Would You Call This Rape? by cassidyjosh(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ok thanks for your contributions

(1) (Reply)

“that Ain’t Me”: Davido Denies Trending Sẹ̀xtape In South Africa (photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Does Not Trust Me. / Check Out This Hot Slay Queen Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.