Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,464 members, 7,881,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why I Love Jos!.!.! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Love Jos!.!.! (1512 Views)

"Why I Am Running For Second Term" — Buhari / Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love Jos!.!.! by tens4real(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why I love Jos!!!

Its only in Jos you will enter car for a long distance, give them N50, made to move and they will call you and give you N20 chang.. All states should be like jos mbok

Its only in Jos that a drop is N150

Its only in Jos that a basket full of cucumber is N200 and jara will almost reach another baske

Its only in Jos you will dress anyhow but still stand out like a celebrity, lol its only in Jos you can still use N20,000 for monthly upkeep in this recession and still have N5,000 change at the end of the mont

Its only in Jos you will see fresh and eye catching varieties of veggies and fruits

Its only in Jos your car will break down, 5 unknown people will stop to help you fix it, spending hours of their expensive time and still tell you sannu (sorry) at the end of the day

Its only in Jos you will see a woman love a man that has no money like its her life

Its only in Jos you will be greeted by a man who's defecating by the road sid(Then you turn, look and greet back and he will answer smiling and pushing his thing.. If u can't relate with this you are not a jtown bred)

. It's only in Jos that a staff of your school will accommodate you for more than a year, let you drive her car to school, feed you by personally cooking for you and heat up water for you to bathe and make your tea on a daily basis (with no strings attached)

! It's only in Jos that an ex-student can afford to maintain a house rent for more than 2 years after graduation, not because of any spill over but the hospitable nature of the place and her people! It's only in Jos that the cost of audio-visual production is way less yet World-class with a plethora of crew and talent, something you can't find even in the neighbouring aristocratic Abuja!

It's only in Jos, you can stay and forget you are not an indigene but privileged to have more families you may not end up forgetting in a hurry

It's only in Jos that you have a miniature Nigeria which can boast of globally acclaimed non-indigenous celebrities that have remained permanent residents and guests of their host community no matter how far and wide they travel; always wanting to come back home! Yes indeed, always wanting to come back to "The Home Of Peace And Tourism".

It's only in Jos you will be walking with a friend and two of you sees another friend both of you will stop shake hands with each other including your friend you're walking with and continue to walk. I just love this town jere.

I miss Jos because am Jostified.
It's only in jos that you see people complaining there is cold while they are wearing only singlet
If I remember more I shall edit

If you love Jos, have lived in Jos or still base in Jos add yours, let's go there..... #ILoveJos

Jtown rock jare
Jos will always be my best tow
*Made In Jos*

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Add yours.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Love Jos!.!.! by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
tens4real:
Why I love Jos!!!

Its only in Jos you will enter car for a long distance, give them N50, made to move and they will call you and give you N20 chang.. All states should be like jos mbok

Its only in Jos that a drop is N150

Its only in Jos that a basket full of cucumber is N200 and jara will almost reach another baske

Its only in Jos you will dress anyhow but still stand out like a celebrity, lol its only in Jos you can still use N20,000 for monthly upkeep in this recession and still have N5,000 change at the end of the mont

Its only in Jos you will see fresh and eye catching varieties of veggies and fruits

Its only in Jos your car will break down, 5 unknown people will stop to help you fix it, spending hours of their expensive time and still tell you sannu (sorry) at the end of the day

Its only in Jos you will see a woman love a man that has no money like its her life

Its only in Jos you will be greeted by a man who's defecating by the road sid(Then you turn, look and greet back and he will answer smiling and pushing his thing.. If u can't relate with this you are not a jtown bred)

. It's only in Jos that a staff of your school will accommodate you for more than a year, let you drive her car to school, feed you by personally cooking for you and heat up water for you to bathe and make your tea on a daily basis (with no strings attached)

! It's only in Jos that an ex-student can afford to maintain a house rent for more than 2 years after graduation, not because of any spill over but the hospitable nature of the place and her people! It's only in Jos that the cost of audio-visual production is way less yet World-class with a plethora of crew and talent, something you can't find even in the neighbouring aristocratic Abuja!

It's only in Jos, you can stay and forget you are not an indigene but privileged to have more families you may not end up forgetting in a hurry

It's only in Jos that you have a miniature Nigeria which can boast of globally acclaimed non-indigenous celebrities that have remained permanent residents and guests of their host community no matter how far and wide they travel; always wanting to come back home! Yes indeed, always wanting to come back to "The Home Of Peace And Tourism".

It's only in Jos you will be walking with a friend and two of you sees another friend both of you will stop shake hands with each other including your friend you're walking with and continue to walk. I just love this town jere.

I miss Jos because am Jostified.
It's only in jos that you see people complaining there is cold while they are wearing only singlet
If I remember more I shall edit

If you love Jos, have lived in Jos or still base in Jos add yours, let's go there..... #ILoveJos

Jtown rock jare
Jos will always be my best tow
*Made In Jos*

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Add yours.!
say no more! jos is a place to be,i can still recall my parents bringing loads of goodies ranging from sweet potatoes Irish potatoes, onions, carrots, Etc Wen coming back, and my dad will be complaining that it's too stressful to bring those goods all d way from jos to Benin city, but who can blame the poor man, Wen almost every house hold brings their goodbye gifts to them. the first time I went to jos was in 2001,i had flu, thank goodness I didn't die of cold.
Re: Why I Love Jos!.!.! by tens4real(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

say no more! jos is a place to be,i can still recall my parents bringing loads of goodies ranging from sweet potatoes Irish potatoes, onions, carrots, Etc Wen coming back, and my dad will be complaining that it's too stressful to bring those goods all d way from jos to Benin city, but who can blame the poor man, Wen almost every house hold brings their goodbye gifts to them. the first time I went to jos was in 2001,i had flu, thank goodness I didn't die of cold.
oh remember that feeling the last time I was in Jos was in 2012...in retrospective it was one of does moment I wish I can have back.. . Does fresh fruits how I miss them here in Lagos
Jos indeed is a place to. Be or visit... The best whether in Nigeria... Jos is. Bless
Re: Why I Love Jos!.!.! by Paperwhite(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
So proud to be a native of Jos-Plateau.A land so naturally endowed & blessed.Come have a life-time thrilling experience people. smiley
Re: Why I Love Jos!.!.! by SalamRushdie: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
The first time I went to Jos I loved the place so much that I wanted to relocate there then the riots started and I never went back again
Re: Why I Love Jos!.!.! by prince9851(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
I heard d place is cold
Re: Why I Love Jos!.!.! by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jos?, wey NO single one coy dey?, smh.
Re: Why I Love Jos!.!.! by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
tens4real:
oh remember that feeling the last time I was in Jos was in 2012...in retrospective it was one of does moment I wish I can have back.. . Does fresh fruits how I miss them here in Lagos
Jos indeed is a place to. Be or visit... The best whether in Nigeria... Jos is. Bless
jos/plateau state are nice places to visit
Re: Why I Love Jos!.!.! by loshybab(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
tens4real:
baba! the best weather in Naija is in GEMBU, SADAUNA LG OF TARABA STATE.
it seems dt kinda weather conditions favours the growth of veggies though
Re: Why I Love Jos!.!.! by ZZ22: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jos is a very nice place and most people there are nice too always ready to help but if you are a hustler never you come to Jos cuz money no dey the State. If your earning 20k here in Jos your like someone earning 50k in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

APC Slams Akpabio For Criticising Buhari / Photonews: Ogbeni Inspect New Ilesha Grammar School / Incumbent Gov. Of Anambra State, Obianno Withdraws From Poll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.