Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,804 members, 7,945,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Girl Gets Python Stuck In Her Earlobe (PICS) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Girl Gets Python Stuck In Her Earlobe (PICS) (762 Views)

Some Demonstrators Were Stuck In Truck Tires / Chinese Girl Gets Attacked By An Octopus While Trying To Eat It Alive [video] / Dubai Police Officers Sharing Refreshments To Road Users Stuck In Traffic - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Gets Python Stuck In Her Earlobe (PICS) by excelAGR42: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
A woman from the US state of Oregon managed to get her pet python stuck in her earlobe. Ashley Glawe posted a picture of herself in hospital on Facebook.

She wrote: “BY FAR one of my #CRAZIEST life moments! Went to the #EmergencyRoom because my #BallPython #Python #Snake decided to get #STUCK in my #Gauged earlobe!” She posted to say she was holding the snake, called Bart, when it slithered through a hole in her ear. “It all happened SO fast that before I even knew what was going on it was already too late…” Python Snake stuck in girl’s ear She said she was really worried about her Ball Python, but it all worked out OK. She told friends online that doctors “numbed my ear, stretched it more, and lubed him up to get him through without having to cut my ear… THANK GOD”. Bart the snake is said to be fine.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/girl-gets-python-stuck-earlobe/

Re: Girl Gets Python Stuck In Her Earlobe (PICS) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
LALASNAKE.
Re: Girl Gets Python Stuck In Her Earlobe (PICS) by sarrki(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmm baba lalastic go like this

(1) (Reply)

See How Trump Defended Putin: Says America Isn't Innocent / Germany: Muslims Threaten To Kill Lesbian Imam For Opening Reformist Mosque / Slums In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.