Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

Call It What You Want I Dont Care U.S President Donald Trump Blasts Protester Ov - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Call It What You Want I Dont Care U.S President Donald Trump Blasts Protester Ov (521 Views)

U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / Donald Trump Blasts CNN Reporter On Live TV: "You Work For A Fake News Agency" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call It What You Want I Dont Care U.S President Donald Trump Blasts Protester Ov by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Recall that Donald trump signed an executive order last week banning refugees from Syria and travelers from that country, as well as Sudan, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Somalia and Libya, for 100 days.In the past few days there has been

discrimination, questions why the U.S president had to ban the muslim refugees from entering U.S.A.Following the ban,there has been protest all over the world ,telling Trump to reverse his orders.
Call it whatever you like, Trump blasts protesters
in an early morning tweet,Donald trump took to his twitter page and said

"Everybody is arguing whether or not it is a BAN. Call it what you want, it is about keeping bad people (with bad intentions) out of country!' he said in a Wednesday morning tweet."

Call it whatever you like, Trump blasts protesters

whereas whitehouse press secretary said
“He has made very, very clear that this is not a Muslim ban. This is not a travel ban,” Spicer said

source http://mightybale..com.ng/2017/02/call-it-what-you-want-i-dont-care-us.html
Re: Call It What You Want I Dont Care U.S President Donald Trump Blasts Protester Ov by Origin(f): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
I like his methods. This guy has been in entertainment for so long he knows how to gain attention.

First week in office and he has everyone's attention.
Re: Call It What You Want I Dont Care U.S President Donald Trump Blasts Protester Ov by nzeobi(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
i love men who are not afraid of criticism.
if america doesnt want want you, then go and develop your country and live in it. stop crying cos its not a what out.

if only buhari had applied half of trumps ruggedity,swag and tenacity, we wont be where we are today.
Re: Call It What You Want I Dont Care U.S President Donald Trump Blasts Protester Ov by Yorobastard(m): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2017
The only president I have seen keep to his word immediately after becoming president.....He gives it to you the way he says it.....Still waiting to see that Mexican wall built

(1) (Reply)

Trump Immigrants Suspension: Uber Ceo Steps Down From Trump Advisory Council / Photos Of Baby Donald Trump Surfaces Online In America And Keeps Everyone Talkin / 50 Days Since Cameroon Imposed An Internet Blackout On Its Anglophone Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.