Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,030 members, 7,931,538 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:06 AM

Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest (38232 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Thehustler: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Tubaba for president 2019
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by thaoriginator: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
#OurMumuDonDo grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gbam! The area father has spoken!
Cursed was the day i voted the d.aft, brain-dead, redundant nomad!
# ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by systemz(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Qmerit:
Well said! I never knew this man is so intelligent and spot on....

What!!! That's an insult. You mean you've not been reading Area Fada's articles?
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by meeketta: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
akakurukukaku:
Why una nor protest when una brother GEJ de destroy Nigeria.
The truth is that no sensible Nigerian would take u guys seriously.
MY BROTHER , GODFID LOOK I CAN SEE UR PROBLEM, U JUST NEED A NATIONAL SLAP SO THAT UR BRAIN CAN COME BACK.
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Splashme: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
casttlebarbz:
this is nothing but the plain truth...these politicians will keep doing wrong if we dont let them know that it is enough .

d useless NLC should also declare a nation wide strike in support of this protest...they are just there for nothing
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Orikinla1: 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
When 2Face Idibia was collecting millions of naira and posh cars and SUVs from corrupt PDP politicians, he did not protest for the masses.

Only fools will be misled by the buffoonery of 2Face and his fellow political prostitutes in the entertainment industry in Nigeria.

If the new administration of Federal Government patronized him like the PDP, he would not be organizing a street protest march.

As I have said before, there will not be any political street protest in Lagos.
Lagos State Government will not allow any public nuisance to disturb our peace in Lagos.
2Face can start his street protest from his home state of Benue where his people are being attacked by trespassing Fulani herdsmen and he has never protested against that.

2Face and his herd can go to Abuja and march to their elected representatives of lawmakers to protest against bad government and not making noise on the streets of Lagos city.
If your elected representatives have failed to represent your best interests, you can recall them.

If he is gainfully employed with staff, he will not have time to distract workers and others on a working day.

The great legendary Fela Kuti did not collect part of the loot from corrupt politicians and he lived among the poor masses and not 2Face and Charly Boy who have been collecting millions of naira from corrupt leaders of the PDP.
FIE!

Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by gratiaeo(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Im joining this protest
#enoughisenough
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by DonCortino: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
vani86:

grin grin grin

Cant somebody play with you again

Which kain play b dat?
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by opribo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
The fact s that the present government is the real definition of cluelessness #babanlacluelessness
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by LastSurvivor11: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
akakurukukaku:

U have displayed amazing stupidity guy..
#urmumudondo
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by TERTAR: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Zulezu and Danfo driver should not be left out.
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by boneyard: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
akakurukukaku:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Your mumu knows no bounds and you shall die a mugu
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Omoluabi16(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
omoharry:
that is the more reason we have to protest..this protest is not only about hunger but injustice in the land..Nigeria has never been divided like this in a long time..just because we have a sectional leader in power
very true my dear. How would we move forward when we have people like blackface and the prof casting aspersions on the protest..abi those paid I stand with buhari people. people just love it when the country remains stagnant and that's sad.
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by omoharry(f): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Omoluabi16:
very true my dear. How would we move forward when we have people like blackface and the prof casting aspersions on the protest..abi those paid I stand with buhari people. people just love it when the country remains stagnant and that's sad.
those people such as the prof and blackface got their own bitteR pill.there was alot of backlash from the masses..and even some fellow professors..he had no choice but to apologize to yesterday.
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Qmerit(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
systemz:

What!!! That's an insult. You mean you've not been reading Area Fada's articles?

Sorry if you feel insulted and I apologise for that phrase ok. I don't mean to insult him. No I don't read his articles cause of the way he appear some of the times! Now I believe the riddles that says don't read a book by its cover!
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
akakurukukaku:
u are stupid. I repeat u are stupid
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Omoluabi16(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
omoharry:
those people such as the prof and blackface got their own bitteR pill.there was alot of backlash from the masses..and even some fellow professors..he had no choice but to apologize to yesterday.
Good on the nitw/ts. That mindset is scary though, seeing no need for action when Nigeria is dying away.
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Chiebunigom: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
DonCortino:

Has anybody called u a goat today?

Goat!
He deserves it.
The protest shouldn't be about party but against bad governance.Enough is Enough!
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
akakurukukaku:
the remaining undeniable ones are just less than 12%
are u one of them, did the governance of this country start with GEJ?Or were I born around 2011 ?

it seems u are clueless about your existence. u better join the train and rally against bad governance if u luv your country.

do u even know the nattional anthem or the pledge.
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by talk2dmc(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
akakurukukaku:
..... We do see food chop then and dollar no too high .
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by shugarlips(f): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
yes oh area fada himself #enoughisenough #ourmumudondo #istandwithtubaba
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by Drealthing(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
JUST BEFORE YOU JOIN THE SENSELESS PROTEST, NOTE THAT!

Godswill Akpabio bankrolled the posh wedding of 2face Idibia in Dubai and also gave him 2 SUVs.

The Governor sponsored 29 people from Akwa Ibom state to accompany 2face to UAE for his wedding all from Akwa Ibom state treasury.

David Mark, the then PDP Senate President also bought 2face a Ferrari worth 47 Million naira. He benefited a lots of corrupt money from PDP, now the cheap money has ceased!

If he wants to lead a protest against the APC Federal Government, this is why!

He is a PDP SYMPATHISER! So Never be part of it.
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by kpaofame: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
MAKE WE DEY GO OO MAKE WE DEY GO OO....OYA OYA MAKE WE DEY GO!!
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by TeamSimple(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Drversatile:

Speak for yourself and don't ever I REPEAT don't ever in your life generalize again on matters as sensitive as this. Are you one of the politicians giving Nigerians problem or you are paid?

You talked about GEJ : During GEJ how much was;
A bag of rice...?
A litre of PMS...?
A litre of Kerosene...?
A litre of Diesel ...?
A dollar to the naira...?
A bag of cement...?
Iron rod...?
Malaria drugs...?
Beverages ...?
Transportation ...?
Etc
Honestly I feel like seeing you physical to reset your brain that PMB hunger has caused for you due to lack of notorious meal to enhance your thinking faculty. [Sorry I went personal but you deserve it with your comment]
once people make comments like that,dont try to reply them by defending GEJ neither. Because the protest is against bad governance coming down from 1960 till date. Thunder Fire all useless leaders
Re: Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest by HeavenShield: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Drealthing:
JUST BEFORE YOU JOIN THE SENSELESS PROTEST, NOTE THAT!

Godswill Akpabio bankrolled the posh wedding of 2face Idibia in Dubai and also gave him 2 SUVs.

The Governor sponsored 29 people from Akwa Ibom state to accompany 2face to UAE for his wedding all from Akwa Ibom state treasury.

David Mark, the then PDP Senate President also bought 2face a Ferrari worth 47 Million naira. He benefited a lots of corrupt money from PDP, now the cheap money has ceased!

If he wants to lead a protest against the APC Federal Government, this is why!

He is a PDP SYMPATHISER! So Never be part of it.
Must we politicize everything, Is a pity for Nigeria that we have citizens that can tell the truth because of their party affiliation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin / Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.