Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,129 members, 7,933,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:34 PM

Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness (28735 Views)

Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration / APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) / Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by sweerychick(f): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2017
Lasskeey:
.....Lets Married them off grin grin grin So that Nigeria go be better again grin grin grin
lol, incompatible marriage grin
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by dragonking3: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Just imagine if PDP were in power and price of crude oil dropped from $140 to $39 and their looting continued with few individual sharing our billions among themselves.
You would have been eating grass like a goat by now.
Tell us what Buhari has done that has saved us from eating grass and stop yarning dust.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Only fools like you think that recession do just fall from heaven over night not knowing that it is accumulation of many years of bad governance that gets a country into recession.

Even if it was the POPE that won the 2015 election and not Buhari,we would have still be in this recession because of how ur stupid party (PDP) made just crude oil as the bedrock of our economy with out diversifying the economy.
It is wicked of some fools that want Buhari to do within 2 years what PDP couldn't do in 16 years.

Only fools like you think that just Buhari one year plus government got us into recession over night.
We were already in it,just that GEJ and PDP were hiding the real figures of our economy because they wanted to deceive us to win 2015 election.

It is going to be Buhari till 2023 and you can write it down.

Do you know how much this present government of APC spent (not spended ooo) on the last US election in support of Hillary Clinton? wasteful investment. do your research. this government has nothing to offer
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by jfleece(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2017
Buhari does not have the intellectual Capacity and efficacy to govern a nation like Nigeria who is a big role model to the rest of Africa... It's high time we begin to scrutinize the intentions of our leaders... If they are not in consonance with our the 21st century African values then such people should be sidelined.. Nigeria is too glorious to be toyed by some demagogues.. God bless nairaland, God bless nairalanders, God bless Nigeria and no place else.. Team #Gods favourite...
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by Tonason: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2017
Hehe Hehe, Things fall Apart, by Chinue Ashebe.
By the time he spent eight years, parents will cook their children and eat.
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by signz: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2017
dragonking3:
Where is sarrki, omenka, modath, quotasystem, hungerbad and other zombies? grin grin
Then go soon beg GEJ for forgiveness while postrating on the floor. cool

Buhari hunger teaching dumb zombies sense since 1984. grin

They won't.

You forgot that Lai Mohammed budgeted 180 million naira for Social media influencers.

This admin is not playing with propaganda. They used it to get power, they're ruling us with it and sadly propaganda will bring them back in 2019.

If GEJ had been budgeting 180 million naira for Social media influencers since 2011, he'd have cleared all online polls.
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by tourphland(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2017
I THINK the guy is wrong to beg Gej ...... He too is to be blamed for this situation now, even though i think the country is still mismanaged by apc too tho..... Na same set of leaders we have right from 1999, NIG case i guess revolution is d only solution and govt should be made leas attractive (cut all does extravagant cost) let people who are willing to serve people which i know are few to lead not people looking for avenue to pack loads of cash
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by Lasskeey: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2017
sweerychick:
lol, incompatible marriage grin
...... Nothing is Impossible grin grin grin

Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by Goalnaldo(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2017
in the future,maybe some of you here will be apologising to buhari,the way this man did!lol
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by omoharry(f): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
an Atiku presidency is a million times better thank Buhari as President.

Atiku is a true democrat, not a religious bigot. He has not declared his intention to contest yet he is asking for true federalism and re-structuring. He is a successful business man that has built a successful business empire.

Buhari on the other hand is not a democrat but an autocratic coup-pained man whose mission is revenge. He wished dogs and baboon soak in blood. Refused appearing before Oputa's Panel to heal our national wounds. Said fighting Boko haram is fighting the north( he is currently 'fighting' them too). Didn't attend FEC meetings but now presides over one. Karma is mad sha!

There is no record of him doing anything to improve himself since he left power. He has not started or grown any business empire.

The list is just endless
didn't APC use restructuring as one of the topic during their campaign?..abeg forget all these politicians oo..when they get into office then you will know who they really are.. just the way Buhari did.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by PHILipu1(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2017
9jatatafo:

Do you know how much this present government of APC spent (not spended ooo) on the last US election in support of Hillary Clinton? wasteful investment. do your research. this government has nothing to offer

Only fools and biafrauds do believe everything they read online without facts.
Because of your hate for PMB,people like you do believe every negative propaganda they read about PMB and his government just because of your hatred.
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by Nofuckgiven: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Useless Dede! You are a very big fool!! Too late to beg,you must suffer for your mistake!

BTW

SORRY, A MINUTE PLEASE!

If you've recently been dumped or have a feeling that u will be dumped ,am here as a backup val. No need to throw those gifts away. Please don't throw anything away in anger. I repeat, do not throw it away. Take that bold step, wipe your tears and bring that gift. For those people that like buying underwear and flower please keep scrolling. Ok bye grin grin grin
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by onunwa21(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Power is sleeping

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by pressplay411(m): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2017
erunz:

If you say this in 2015 gullible who have believed you, but this 2017 , my brother people eyes Don clear and they now know the truth. PMB is a failure

Quick analogy
GEJ is the driver and everyone's complaining he's slow, he's a bad driver, he's breaking traffic lights, nearly crashed the bus. We boot him out.
PMB takes over the bus. The bus is in shambles, no fuel, flat tyres, brake is dead, engine is a mess.
Even if Buhari is Lewis Hamilton, he can't do shi. He needs to first fix the tyres, get the brakes fixed, and spend time either fixing or getting the engine replaced. this takes time. Sadly he can't sell the bus.
Meanwhile GEJ and his contractors know that PMB is bound to make them look bad and find all their means of extorting the people, so they plant road blocks, nails to keep bursting the tyres and reroute the journey towards hills that'll keep ruining the engines.

So tell me what should PMB do, when he's been compelled to sign a treaty that he can't touch GEJ which is clearly the solution to taking the passengers to their destination??
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by Kobicove(m): 9:34am On Feb 02, 2017
smogup:
Never again shall allow a tribalistic bigot who couldn't even pass waec to disceive us again

He deceived you, he did not deceive me...

The handwriting was very clear on the wall but you people refused to see it! undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by signz: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Just imagine if PDP were in power and price of crude oil dropped from $140 to $39 and their looting continued with few individual sharing our billions among themselves.

Stop deceiving yourself and few gullible people here.

If Buhari had appointed his cabinet much earlier than he did, we wouldn't had been in recession.

If Buhari had appointed a good finance minister that he listens to, we wouldn't have been in recession.

If Buhari had hit the ground running as Trump and MAcri of Argentina did, we wouldn't have known how recession feels.

If Buhari had sincerely floated the currency when he lied to the world he did, things wouldn't hve been this bad. So many oil producing countries floated their currencies and they're better for it now. Egypt just floated theirs few months ago please use your google and read about their success. Foreign currencies are pouring into Egypt now, Bloomberg just reported that the banks received over $9 billion.

We've lost our opportunity to float the currency. Infact some analysts argue that Buhari has lost the confidence of international business community. Any floating now means naira will hit 1000 naira and above to a dollar before we gain the trust of the international business community back.

Please i'm sure Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and her team wouldn't have allowed us to go into recession Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by timecapsule: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2017
The problem of NIGERIA for not moving forward is because their youths believed so much in the old tired brains that has retired from civil servants to move their country forward for them.
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by greatnow: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2017
Liked at 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2015 :
Politics / Re: Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians by greatnow: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2015
One day Nigeria will remember and miss GEJ....
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 12 Likes 1 Share (Share)

erunz:
Twitter user with the handle @deee009 yesterday, begged Former President Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan to forgive him, for his tweet in 2014. He also said GEJ is the true of Hero
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by madridsta007(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2017
erunz:
I love this guy's courage, for apologizing after realizing his mistakes. We are waiting for the likes of Omojuwa and Kayode Ogundamisi to apologize to GEJ and Nigerians for sell fake change to Us

Those ones have swallowed the egg of pride.
They will never admit their foolishness.
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by bencarson007(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
GEJ please also forgive sarrki grin

My guy, u just finish sarrki right now
I swear that boy really need forgiveness and deliverance
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by khalifjgusau(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2017
GEJ is not a vindictive human being and don't keep malice against anyone no matter what. His ambition has never been worth the blood of single soul. As such I am sure he will forgive Mohammed and everyone who mistakenly tagged and labelled him (GEJ) as clueless not knowing that first class clueless of the highest order is awaiting after GEJ's exit as President...
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

2019 is not far and we shall see if Buhari deceived people.
Buhari will still win with a landslide victory come 2019.

If not for Buhari,many Nigerians would have been eating grass and sand by now.

It would have been better, they'd still have been living with hope. Now, with that good-for-nothing man, people are dying.
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by madridsta007(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

One thing you have to give to PDP was, for all their faults, their ability to hit the ground of governance running, hire the best and experienced hands and constitute a world class economic team and set a clear economic vision for the country which foreign investors can view and plan around.

This is what APC failed to do and what basically led and will keep Nigeria in recession.
We need to start telling ourselves the truth; the. Truth doesn't kill.
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by Psoul(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2017
[size=16pt][color=#990000]ALTER CALL[/color][/size]

This is a call for those zombies that want to give their lives to Wailing should hurriedly come out here and kneel before this exalted Wailing Alter for special prayers.
This may be ur last chance for tomorrow may be too late.

At the Alter of the Church of Wailers Int'l (aka: The 5%)

Pastor: All You Zombies kneel down here, Close your eyes and start confessing all you sins against Hero GEJ and ask for forgiveness.

Now repeat after me.

Never again in my life

Will i allow an illiterate Daura kunu sipping and gworo chewing terrorist to deceive me

I will always join the The Church of Wailers Int'l to move the country forward.

Never again will anyone hear Sai Baba from my mouth

Never again will i think about it.

I will forever be loyal to this commission

And most especially, continually confess the good works of GEJ

And will always pray he comes back to change the change in this country. Amen

Now Receive Sense and go home and sin no more. You all are new creatures, you are no longer zombies but exalted Wailers.
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by ismail09: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2017
You are also coming to beg for forgiveness from Buhari after his tenure...
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by PHILipu1(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2017
signz:

Stop deceiving yourself and few gullible people here.

If Buhari had appointed his cabinet much earlier than he did, we wouldn't had been in recession.

If Buhari had appointed a good finance minister that he listens to, we wouldn't have been in recession.

If Buhari had hit the ground running as Trump and MAcri of Argentina did, we wouldn't have known how recession feels.

If Buhari had sincerely floated the currency when he lied to the world he did, things wouldn't hve been this bad. So many oil producing countries floated their currencies and they're better for it now. Egypt just floated theirs few months ago please use your google and read about their success. Foreign currencies are pouring into Egypt now, Bloomberg just reported that the banks received over $9 billion.

We've lost our opportunity to float the currency. Infact some analysts argue that Buhari has lost the confidence of international business community. Any floating now means naira will hit 1000 naira and above to a dollar before we gain the trust of the international business community back.

Please i'm sure Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and her team wouldn't have allowed us to go into recession Sir.

Some time i do laugh when some people start comparing Nigeria with some well established democratic systems around the world.

Hit the ground running like Trump so that he can fall into the big traps left behind by PDP.
If Buhari didn't take that time to study what was on ground and took stock of things he met on ground before he appointed those ministers and DGS,probably most people wouldn't have believe that things were that bad and would probably accuse Buhari ministers of the things they knew nothing about.

When you are put incharge of something,it is proper you know and take record of what was handed over to you before you can put people that will help you to run it.

And the fact that most of you guys don't just understand is that the last transition was a transition from one party to another party and not like we used to have before (PDP president to PDP president) that all the incoming president needed to do was minor cabinet reshuffle.

Nobody should have expected such a transition from PDP to APC to be smooth because we all knew that PDP didn't prepared hand over notes because they didn't expect to lose the 2015 election.

Stop deceiving yourself too because even Ngozi warned us before the 2015 elections that we should prepare for harder times because of the rate the price of crude was going down.
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by Aroh48(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2017
EpicMaurice:
OK so Yoruba be claiming Lagos state ba, but how come in Xmen:prigin of wolverine, when Logan and Victor e spoke I and dead pool came to LAGOS the language they showed the natives speaking was IGBO.
how manage. even the deadpool in that movi gbo while at Lagos.
can someone explain to me why
what is this one saying
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by abasumike12345: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2017
deebrain:
GEJ was clueless. He openly gave a pat to the back on corruption.

I can't forget the issues during his time. I would however say, there was a line. Maybe it was a magic wand that they had then but no matter how useless the government at that time was, there was a point we knew it could never get to.

Buhari is a disaster. He is the definition of the devil you know, better than the angel you don't know.

Buhari gave us the believe that he had better. Unfortunately, the line is broken. Today, you can wake up as see the worst (God forbid) economically. The jokes of negative possibility is now reality.

I wish I can find that Femi Adesina guy, one on one. I want to strangle him.

PS. We have two more years. I keep wondering what the slogan for the APC during the campaigns will be.

#IApologizeIvotedBuhari.

#Shior.

Apologies accepted. Need I remind u of startling revelations of what has been going on in CBN under PMB, making some people billionaires through FOREX overnight
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by franklynsunny(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2017
GEJ revelation is nw on our face
I niva liked Buhari rite frm day one he has bin pressing to b d president
Business is dying everyday
All price X 5 of Original price
Na only God go save us frm dis hell. On earth
Nigeria will soon degraded wit bad economy sudan/mali/Niger
We manufactured Ghana mus go bags back den nw Ghanaian are now Manufacting NIG mus go bags
Gh cedis is GH3.3 to USD1
N500 to USD
Which year we go reach dis level
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by Ngokafor(f): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Only fools like you think that recession do just fall from heaven over night not knowing that it is accumulation of many years of bad governance that gets a country into recession.

Even if it was the POPE that won the 2015 election and not Buhari,we would have still be in this recession because of how ur stupid party (PDP) made just crude oil as the bedrock of our economy with out diversifying the economy.
It is wicked of some fools that want Buhari to do within 2 years what PDP couldn't do in 16 years.

Only fools like you think that just Buhari one year plus government got us into recession over night.
We were already in it,just that GEJ and PDP were hiding the real figures of our economy because they wanted to deceive us to win 2015 election.

It is going to be Buhari till 2023 and you can write it down.

.....From the bottom of my heart,i can assure you that you are the fool here...I just dont get why you guys cant use your common sense...Seasoned individuals working in the Corporate industry as well as investors have given reasons why Nigeria is this messed up after Goodluck Jonathan.

....The reasons are simply what you are being schooled here and you are still talking nonsense..Even if its buhari till 3050,its all good..Atleast Nigeria will certainly be in shreds economically and politically by the time he leaves or dies...making it easy for sessesionists to leave you guys with the carcass and form their own country..

.....Mentally slow folks everywhere.
Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by cheaperstores: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2017
pressplay411:
This is what's wrong with this country... eediats everywhere.

Don't you know GEJ put you in this mess?

Ghost of GEJ is still hunting u.Do we need 16 years of APC rot to fix Nigeria again.If Nigeria just come out of war a serious govt should be seen moving country forward in 2 years.

Many of you are mere apologist either because of religion ,ethnic background or party loyalist.
Nobody is talking based on genuine facts and figures.

Is GEJ still responsible for SGF woes?
Is he responsible for budget of fraud?
Is he responsible for mismanagement in the states?
Is he responsible for judiciary plight.
Is he responsible for DSS actions?

Do you see incompetence in this govt?
Do you see lack of freedom of speech?
Do you see transparency in this govt?
Do you see one-sided corruption war.?
Do you see ethno religious cleansing by Fulani?
Do you see any govt policy to drive us away from recession?
Do you foresee economic growth before 2019?

If all the above is real why should we have this govt?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Begs GEJ For Forgiveness by PHILipu1(m): 10:23am On Feb 02, 2017
madridsta007:

One thing you have to give to PDP was, for all their faults, their ability to hit the ground of governance running, hire the best and experienced hands and constitute a world class economic team and set a clear economic vision for the country which foreign investors can view and plan around.

This is what APC failed to do and what basically led and will keep Nigeria in recession.
We need to start telling ourselves the truth; the. Truth doesn't kill.

Hit the ground running?
It was easy for OBJ of PDP to hand over to YARADUA of PDP and it was also easy for GEJ of PDP to continue from where YARADUA of PDP stopped because it was one party and all they needed to do was just a minor cabinet reshuffle.
All looted funds were hiden and nobody was ready to probed those that were there before because it was all pady-pady government.

But this is the first time we are having a transition from one party to another and many people expected the president to hit the ground running so that he can enter those traps that PDP left behind abi?
Only fools expected the transition from PDP to APC to be smooth knowing fully well that PDP didn't expect to lose 2015 elections and didn't prepare proper Hand over notes.
Nobody should compare us to America because we are not mate when it comes to democracy because they have a system that works and nobody can just take millions of dollars from America government purse and share it like father Christmas like it is obtain here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari And Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja Airport from Mecca (Video) / Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs / Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.