Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,073 members, 7,977,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Need A Few People I Could Employ As Social Media Agents. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Few People I Could Employ As Social Media Agents. (608 Views)

First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / Free Training On How To Make #50k Weekly As Social Media Manager / I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Few People I Could Employ As Social Media Agents. by riddler4real(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2017
A student preferably
With large number of friends on Facebook. 2000 plus
You dont have to do anything more than add your friends to my facebook group..... Keep adding.....
After all verification have been made....
You will be paid 10k every month

I have founded a social media website www.naifizzy.com
It's an empowerment, competitive and entertainment social media network....

ASAP!!

email: career@naifizzy.com
Re: I Need A Few People I Could Employ As Social Media Agents. by riddler4real(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2017
My name is Alex, I am the founder and creative director of www.naifizzy.com.

I just did a prelaunch to test and create leads from users. My presume audience are students in the tertiary institutions.

My website is set to redefine social media networking empowering youth and enabling a competitive platform where people can have fun and taste the sweet essence of victory and enabling a means where creative members can be rewarded for their contents.
Re: I Need A Few People I Could Employ As Social Media Agents. by lakesidepapa(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2017
riddler4real:
My name is Alex, I am the founder and creative director of www.naifizzy.com.

I just did a prelaunch to test and create leads from users. My presume audience are students in the tertiary institutions.

My website is set to redefine social media networking empowering youth and enabling a competitive platform where people can have fun and taste the sweet essence of victory and enabling a means where creative members can be rewarded for their contents.

I can do it, How can i contact u? Pm?
Re: I Need A Few People I Could Employ As Social Media Agents. by obrien29(m): 2:49am On Feb 03, 2017
I can do it and I am also a student, you can send the details to my email: obrienchinwe@gmail.com or my phone number: 08149776548. I will be glad to work with you.

(1) (Reply)

A Business You Can Start With The Least Amount Of Money / EFCC Declare Oil Mogul, Benny Peters Wanted / Osun Tech Company Gets $30.5m Contract To Produce Set Top Boxes In Ilesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.