Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) (34575 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) / D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Adonkia(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2017
Because she no go court abi? Dey there Kemi is coming for you e nor go tay.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2017
olaolulazio:
Anty kemi. Pls, kindly follow senator Kasahmu to d US.
gobe + gobe= GOBE DOUBLE
grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Osmondinho(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2017
The battle line has been draw.... waiting for Kemi to share the olosho record of Georgina

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by greggng: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2017
That passport pix doesn't look like that of kemi my wife

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by absoluteSuccess: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2017
tongue

The street fighter finally met her match, let the music play.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by SalomonKane: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2017
The pic in the crime record looks like a guy.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by TARABA911(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2017
IT IS A DRAMA BETWEEN THOSE THAT SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE THROUGH THE DAY AND THOSE THAT STAY IN THE SHOP THROUGH OUT THE DAY WAIT OOO LET ME PARK MY KEKE AND WATCH IN 4D
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
We need Pop corn on this thread grin

He who fights with Kemi should be ready to wrestle in the MUD with her. She is a Pig without shame

And female mud wrestling is worth watching in a recession economy.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by tianshie(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Why doesn't this poke-noser list the 'crimes'? Kemi has already stated before that she had a case to answer in the US connected to forcibly removing her kids from America. This side B actress should get a day job.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Is this not the same Georgina that chopped Governor Okowa's $10 million? She is even worse than Kemi. Maybe a shade smarter.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by lacoach: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2017
I can't wait for Kemi to look into your matter.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by ovieigho(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2017
The woman seems to have shut her mouth after Angela okorie's spiritual reply...lol...unlike her attitude thou

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Badgers14: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
Investigative journalism good work georgina, but I hope you're ready for what is gonna come next, trust madam barracuda, to rain down fire and brimstone over this issue.

The person that published this record online might be in some deep legal trouble..

It is illegal in most U.S state.

You could look up someone's record alright but shouldn't use that to humiliate them like Georgina is doing.

Actually the Kemi girl could use her to make money... Claim punitive damages..

For people that don't know, always read the agreement on any government or company website before clicking, "I agree"

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2017
That Kemi sef undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by smardray(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2017
now first tin to do Georginio 1-Look for all d pics u have ever taken with a man nd delete them 2-Deactivate all ur social media account 3-Be ready Kemi will post ..asap.....
oya make una shift for back oooo..we go watch dis 1 togeda
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by leisuretym: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2017
recession has hit her bad, she want to use her to gain popularity, kemi should ignore her, i dont know reginna before now, who is she? ipod youth doing mumu things to gain popularity like wole shoyinka, the other one using dog leash and feeding bottle to market his club, to contest with peller of Quilox , what a way to develop lagos state!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by nery4u(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2017

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Georgina honey I wud advice you to stay away from dis war u r about to start with the warlord herself... we already know she's dirty and she too shamefully accepts d fact dat she is... she would drag you through the dirty puddle with her nd u don't want that hunnay... meanwhile, am already sitted with my zobo and popcorn ready to watch the action series unfold.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Never start a fight you cannot finish.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by normaljenny(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2017
THE FIRST LADY AISHA BUHARI HAVE SHAMED GOV. FAYOSE BY VISITING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

BUT ATIKU ABUBAKAR AND SENATOR FASHAMU HAVE NOT REALLY TRIED TO SHAME OBASANJO BY VISITING USA. AND WE ARE STILL WAITING TO KNOW IF OBJ IS RIGHT OR WRONG.

NOW KEMI CASE HAS COME UP AND WE ADD HER TO THE LIST OF PEOPLE THAT SHOULD SHAME THIER ACCUSERS AND TAKE THE TRIP
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by mrjojo: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Aunty kemi, just replied oo, smoking hot. Popcorn seller this way Abeg.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2017
This lady is dumb. A bench warrant can be for anything. Might be for jot paying your rent or even utilities or neighborhood disturbance. It's just routinge

Doesn't mean a thing. What you might want is a conviction notice

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2017
Marotzke:
Is this not the same Georgina that chopped Governor Okowa's $10 million? She is even worse than Kemi. Maybe a shade smarter.
$10m or $1m abi you mean Naira? shocked
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Some people can look for trouble.
Kemi is not ashamed of her past but if she decides to dig yours up ehhhh... Just be ready

You no get past!!

Never allow your last to pull you down they are team Angela Okorie
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Frankel7(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Yeye dey smell grin shocked cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2017
DEAR NIGERIANS
I am a Phd student researching nigeria. Risk is what most nigerians fear. They are afraid of what will happen after. Question like ' who will take care of my family if I die ' what would happen to me if I do it. I don't want to become a begger. These are what keeps most nigerians from taking risk. That is why no body wants to challenge the government. It is what makes nigerians docile.
Here in nigeria our children are the insurance Company we have. They will take care of us when we grow old. So how can such children afford to take risk? Nigerian can never die for nigeria. Their loyalty lies elsewhere.
But what if there is an organisation like a god father that then agree to shoulder the risk of every nigerian for a monthly fees. What do you think will happen. I will call them big brother. It will be both an insurance company and a brotherhood. Any member intimidated by the government agents should report.
Ordinary nigerians have nobody to run to when they are offended. They just swallow it.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by idu1(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2017
Make I relax dey wait for the epic reply from the transgendered
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by mickeymimi: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2017
eehaha! eehaha! eehaha! .....I laugh in swahili grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Shares Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Deeypeey:
Why would anyone in their right senses drag issues with aunty Kemi?
have they forgotten this sayings?
"Never wrestle with a pig....u both get dirty,u wont enjoy it..buh the pig does"
"Don't argue with a fool....he brings u down to his level..and beats u with experience"
the poster above me stole my point grin grin grin...

Nice proverbs..... make i elep u add one join na: Never fight an Ugly person, he has nothing to loose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince Pictured Smoking Heavily - Fans React / Adebimpe Oyebade: I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life / Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.