Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,220 members, 7,950,228 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

160 Rooms Hotel In Ikeja Sitting On 3 Acres Going For Outright Sale For 750m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 160 Rooms Hotel In Ikeja Sitting On 3 Acres Going For Outright Sale For 750m (515 Views)

22 Acres Of Land, Fenced At Abule Egba For Outright Sale. / Classic 28 Rooms Hotel for sale at Festac Town. N170M / 3 acres of land For Sale @ Cooperative Villas Badore Ajah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

160 Rooms Hotel In Ikeja Sitting On 3 Acres Going For Outright Sale For 750m by tonyflez(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
a 160 rooms hotel sitting on 3 acres of land in ikeja, close to the airport (needs renovation) is going for 750 million naira outright sale. all documents are genuine and the property is available for inspection. (invest in hospitality) contact staflex properties, no i dasilva str. ogombo ajah lagos. 018984526, 08023642220.
Re: 160 Rooms Hotel In Ikeja Sitting On 3 Acres Going For Outright Sale For 750m by KunleA2(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2009
tonyflez:

a 160 rooms hotel sitting on 3 acres of land in ikeja, close to the airport (needs renovation) is going for 750 million naira outright sale. all documents are genuine and the property is available for inspection. (invest in hospitality) contact staflex properties, no i dasilva str. ogombo ajah lagos. 018984526, 08023642220.

So you wanna sell a 750m property with no pics? Hmmmmmmmm
Re: 160 Rooms Hotel In Ikeja Sitting On 3 Acres Going For Outright Sale For 750m by tonyflez(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
do i need to put all the doc and pic in this forum, or is this the first property to be advertised. some people just want to talk. i said the property is avaailable for inspection, interested buyers will contact the address or phone number. some people should be called thomas. cos they dont believe anything even if it is true. tunde give urself some brain. staflex property.
Re: 160 Rooms Hotel In Ikeja Sitting On 3 Acres Going For Outright Sale For 750m by KunleA2(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
tonyflez:

do i need to put all the doc and pic in this forum, or is this the first property to be advertised. some people just want to talk. i said the property is avaailable for inspection, interested buyers will contact the address or phone number. some people should be called thomas. cos they dont believe anything even if it is true. tunde give urself some brain. staflex property.

First of all, my name is Kunle, not Tunde. I dont mind giving myself some brain. However, you forget (or better still you dont realize) that this is an internet. People can be reading anywhere in the world. You want to sell a property worth well over $1million with no pictures? 

You want people to just show up for inspection as if they live next door!. Even if i live next door, shouldn't i know the reason i am leaving my house for before i leave my house?

Are you serious at all? It doesn't look that the property belongs to you. There's nothing wrong in being a broker, but at least be upfront with what you are selling. Unless of course, you are not authorized to sell the property in the first place.  undecided
Re: 160 Rooms Hotel In Ikeja Sitting On 3 Acres Going For Outright Sale For 750m by djungle(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2009
^^Give him some brain; cause his brain is on vacation.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Good Properties / What Do You Want From Your Estate & Letting Agent In Nigeria / 4 Bedroom Detached House With Bq Available For Rent In Vgc @ 2m P.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.