Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,489 members, 7,932,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do (1395 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Must I Hv A Girlfiend? / This Is A Serious Problem I Have: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by rosiyoo: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
Any time i have sex with my guy i always hv wound in my private part what will i do,should i quite the relationship or not,this issue is causing alot of problem b/w us now, b/c if i tell him he is not ready to listen, the only thing he will tell me is that,am i a virgin,am tired what will i do. that is why after the first round i can't afford to do the second round again b/c of the pain. pls help
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by mrperfect(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2009
Ok, they will attend to you.
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by foyeks2001(f): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
mrperfect:

Ok, they will attend to you.

abeg i no fit laugh ooo
bros u be clown oo
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by mrperfect(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2009
Babe, just trying to be my brother's keeper.
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by foyeks2001(f): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
abeg e don do because i dey roll for ground already
abeg no kill me for here ooo
i beta run for life here b4 mrperfect go kill me here ooo
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2009
Tell him to be gentle sad
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by mrperfect(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
foyeks2001:

abeg no kill me for here ooo
i beta run for life here b4 mrperfect go kill me here ooo

But babe, I am not a murderer?
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
You need to get professional answers so go see a doctor
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by Godmother(f): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Tell him to be gentle sad

Abi o.What else causes the wounds
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by omega25red(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2009
besides seeing a doctor, i think you might either be getting dry fast which might be solved by buying some lube or the guy thinks in order to satisfy a woman he has to be a jack hammer which would require you to have a conversation with him telling him that if he doesn't do it gently there will be no sex for him
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by kaysy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2009
time heals all wonds

i tink u need to get used to it the it will stop
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by zeal500: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
pls join free lancing
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by mabsam(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2009
my dear, if he's not your husband then stop pre-marital sex, i know that will help.
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by chocomillo(f): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
Pls end the relationship as soon as possible.Getting wound down there is dangerous,it might leads to infection lipsrsealed
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2009
@poster
you are bleeding from the toto or you just feel some pain down there?

i guess your man has no sexual skills and just bangs away as hard as he can. remember some men get turned on by inflicting pain during sexual intercourse.

if that person is incensitive to your plea then i dont think there is much more to do but to run away as far as you can from this brute.

no need for you to endure something that is definitely not pleasant!
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2009
@POSTER

YOU NEVER TOLD US HOW SWEET IS HIS BIG COCK.

DON`T YOU ENJOY IT, JUST ASKING SHA grin grin
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by echobee(f): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
u wan make a guy do u,this time around,he go tear u,way dey no go fit sow grin grin grin grin grin
@poster, flee for ur life.
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
PPle culd beso funny here.Somebody has an issu bothering her and u r all laughing.It is unfair ooooo grin.It may be ur turn 2mrw.
@ poster
The problem is that ur man is extra big for u.Is either you have enuf pre-intimacy which i think is lacking here to allow lubrication or tell him to do it gently.I fhe is the agressive time,quit be4 it cause infection.

Pele,no be child's play.
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by Scooby1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ poster u might be suffering from dyspareunia. Dyspareunia is a medical term that simply means ‘painful intercourse'. It is a general term used to describe all types of sexual pain. Sexual pain may occur upon penetration, during intercourse, and/or following intercourse. It can exist anywhere in the genital area – the clitoris, labia, or vagina, etc. The pain may be described as sharp, stinging, burning, bumping, cramping or may be described in other ways.

@poster look up this site for further information, http://www.psychiatric-disorders.com/articles/sexual-dysfunctions/Dyspareunia.php
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by kpolli(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
mehn that ur boyfriend has a bigggggggggg koko, chai,
mehn solution is meet a guy wit a bigger one to help u puncture a bigger hole so when bf enters it be fit for him or like brand new shoes, u let him keep it in there till it fits in to size
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by rosiyoo: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
I thank each and every one that gave me a reasonable answer,may God reward you aboundantly, and for those of you that just want to make fun of me may God forgive you. This is something that is affecting your fellow human being and you are just making fun of it, you don't know if tommorrow is your own turn. My reply is that, i have to quite the relationship because definitely it will affect my life but i will not tell him the reason for me quieting the relationship. I must confess the guy is not the first guy i have dated in my life and this type of a thing doesn't occur why must it be him, even when this thing happen i have to meet one doctor and he gave me treatment of 5,000 last month but i didn't open up to the doctor, after the treatment i still went to him thesame thing happen, that is why i advertised it for people to advice me on what to do.
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by mrperfect(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
Babe don't mind the girl that posted after me she made it seems as if I am comedian. I love it when you said God will forgive us unlike others who would have started abusing.
Babe i care okay? Read the following:
Here are some tips to help avoid discomfort during intercourse.

#
Step 1

For people with sacroiliac joint problems there are a couple of ways to help alleviate the pain. Bending one leg up and putting their leg beside that of their partners may help or placing pillows underneath the person on the bottom.
#
Step 2

If thrusting is the problem you may want to be on top so you control the thrusting. Doggy style also may be better because this position encourages center of gravity stimulation rather than the cervix which is much more pleasurable.
#
Step 3

Stimulate your nervous system. It is reported that the body will be more sexually responsive 15-30 minutes after seeing a scary movie, riding an amusement ride, or any exercise that brings your heart rate up.
#
Step 4

Lubricate. A dry cervix and on going friction will be painful.
pre-intimacy and getting stimulated before vaginal penetration will help with lubrication.
#
Step 5

Are there relationship problems? You need to make sure that your mind and your heart are in the mood. If there are ongoing pressures or stress sex may be a problem.
#
Step 6

How would you describe the pain? Is it sharp and stabbing, sore and burning or a deep ache? Does the pain continue after intercourse? Does it vary at different times of the month? If so you may have a gynecological disorder such as a cyst or a inflammatory disease.

Source
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
rosiyoo:

I thank each and every one that gave me a reasonable answer,may God reward you aboundantly, and for those of you that just want to make fun of me may God forgive you. This is something that is affecting your fellow human being and you are just making fun of it, you don't know if tommorrow is your own turn. My reply is that, i have to quite the relationship because definitely it will affect my life but i will not tell him the reason for me quieting the relationship. I must confess the guy is not the first guy i have  dated in my life and this type of a thing doesn't occur why must it be him, even when this thing happen i have to meet one doctor and he gave me treatment of 5,000 last month but i didn't open up to the doctor, after the treatment i still went to him thesame thing happen, that is why i advertised it for people to advice me on what to do.    
Sorry sis i culd feel you Dnt mind pple here .that is NL for u.Just pick the good advice and laugh ove rthe bad ones.I think u hv made the best decision.Just quit and since u said he wasnt the first.So it prevent you from wasting money.
MAke sure the next guy,u play with him and see what is under be4 u a;llow any sex act oooooooo
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by kpolli(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
mrperfect:

Babe don't mind the girl that posted after me she made it seems as if I am comedian. I love it when you said God will forgive us unlike others who would have started abusing.
Babe i care ok? Read the following:
Here are some tips to help avoid discomfort during intercourse.

#
Step 1

For people with sacroiliac joint problems there are a couple of ways to help alleviate the pain. Bending one leg up and putting their leg beside that of their partners may help or placing pillows underneath the person on the bottom.
#
Step 2

If thrusting is the problem you may want to be on top so you control the thrusting. Doggy style also may be better because this position encourages center of gravity stimulation rather than the cervix which is much more pleasurable.
#
Step 3

Stimulate your nervous system. It is reported that the body will be more sexually responsive 15-30 minutes after seeing a scary movie, riding an amusement ride, or any exercise that brings your heart rate up.
#
Step 4

Lubricate. A dry cervix and on going friction will be painful.
pre-intimacy and getting stimulated before vaginal penetration will help with lubrication.
#
Step 5

Are there relationship problems? You need to make sure that your mind and your heart are in the mood. If there are ongoing pressures or stress sex may be a problem.
#
Step 6

How would you describe the pain? Is it sharp and stabbing, sore and burning or a deep ache? Does the pain continue after intercourse? Does it vary at different times of the month? If so you may have a gynecological disorder such as a cyst or a inflammatory disease.

Source

see styles ooooooooooo

nikkykay:

Sorry sis i culd feel you Dnt mind pple here .that is NL for u.Just pick the good advice and laugh ove rthe bad ones.I think u hv made the best decision.Just quit and since u said he wasnt the first.So it prevent you from wasting money.
MAke sure the next guy,u play with him and see what is under be4 u a;llow any sex act oooooooo

have u ever had that experience b4?
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by abasssgirl(f): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
My sistah,

#1 - Talk to your man about being more gentle and let him know that you like it slow and gentle - that it makes you feel better. Kind of stroke his ego letting him know that he is good, but say "Honey, when you go slow and smooth it turns me on so much and makes me want to climax faster" - If he cares anything about you, he should make changes within 30-60 days (if this is a contributing factor to your pain)

#2 - Try buying some lubricant and applying it before intercourse.

#3 - Please try to see your dr. soonest

Let us know how things go. Hope things get better for you guys.
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by okeyistic(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
hello, i think both of you are doing something that is not right.GOD is against pre-marital sex and therefore against what you are doing, why not wait till he takes you to the alter? what you doing that is giving you temporary pain may give you permanent pain if not stopped.
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
okeyistic:

hello, i think both of you are doing something that is not right.GOD is against pre-marital sex and therefore against what you are doing, why not wait till he takes you to the alter? what you doing that is giving you temporary pain may give you permanent pain if not stopped.

and do you think that the pain will stop as soon as he takes her to the altar?!
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2009
kpolli:

see styles ooooooooooo

have u ever had that experience b4?

never happened to me be4 .I culd only feel her pains thats all.Just showing empathy.
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by faa(f): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2009
kaysy:

time heals all wonds

LOL! You killed me!! got tears in my eyes!!!!

@Poster: If the guy is not listening to ur complaints abt such a delicate issue, you should take a break from any sexual activities until he's ready to do so. If he still isn't listening to u after that, u know what to do then.
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by Macgreat(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2009
kaysy:

time heals all wonds

LMAO
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by kpolli(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
nikkykay:

never happened to me be4 .I culd only feel her pains thats all.Just showing empathy.

aww showing sisterly luv, wat we guys lack, maybe thats the solution to her problem,
Re: I Hv A Serious Problem What Will I Do by victorazy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
@ Poster, how old are u? well, tell him to be gentle thats all

(1) (Reply)

oo / Seems Girls Naturally Like Bad Boys And Players / How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.