Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,035 members, 7,976,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Am Single And Searching – Tekno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Single And Searching – Tekno (642 Views)

I Am Single - Miss Sahara, Nigerian Transgender / I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Single And Searching – Tekno by Notjustng: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2017

[/color]
The Rara crooner Tekno threw him self back into the open market with this impressive photo stating clearly he is single and searching.
Who is interested?[color=#990000]
The Rara crooner Tekno threw him self back into the open market with this impressive photo stating clearly he is single and searching.
Who is interested?

Who is interested?

Read more / watch the video Via>> http://www.notjustng.com/i-am-single-and-searching-tekno/
Re: I Am Single And Searching – Tekno by RotgakSlay(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
wit ur big cassava u stil single grin grin
kwantinu

Re: I Am Single And Searching – Tekno by Nairalane: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
You sang for Folake, you sang for Diana, now you said u are single. You, that will soon sing for Habibah
Re: I Am Single And Searching – Tekno by Notjustng: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Stylish Red Carpet Photos From Oscars 2017 / Battle Of The Pregnant Divas: Who Wore The Red Dress Best, Beyoncé Or Ciara / Tonto Dike Calls On Fans And Family To Join Her In Praising God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.