Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,250 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity (27106 Views)

"Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar / Olamilekan Akanbi Ojora Arrested At Delhi Airport, India / Army Jails Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Beating Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by RaptorX: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigerians with their silly jokes of if soldier slap you then you will know police is your friend is why all this small boys that just joined the army be feeling on top of the world. You don't see soldiers on the street in developed countries talkless of assaulting civilians, the police job is to maintain law and order and soldiers stay in the barracks. But in Nigeria we do things upside down, cause what's a soldier business to be manning checkpoint when Nigeria is not at war.

1 Like

Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Vizzim: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
What all this with Naija army. No more battles to fight na civilians they want kill finish.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by lonelydora: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
alaskido:
Send the baggar to Sambisa forest. Him dey form James and Rambo for woman body.

My thought too. He should be sent sambia since he has too much power in him.

1 Like

Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by kettle84(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hehehehe1:
Dem no go still do am anytn undecided
den go lock am for guardroom.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by nwaanambra1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
if this is true, then it will positively change my view about the army!

NEXT => THE SOLDIER THAT KILLED THE HAUSA OKADA RIDER!

HE MUST BE MADE TO FACE MURDER CHARGES - NOT MANSLAUGHTER!

SOLDIERS MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR DUTY IS TO PROTECT CIVILIANS AND NOT TO BRUTALIZE NOR KILL THEM!

1 Like

Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Omotayojohn: 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
IamChuzzy:
Nice move
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Ijaya123: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
The Buharideens will stop at nothing until the country implodes. We never saw this madness during the PDP era.

You don't sound like someone old enough to know what went down up during PDP era.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Ijaya123: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Arsenalholic:
If you guys are expecting the soilder to be punished or dimissed you guys must be joking.

They won't do anything other than this public show, trust me

My thoughts, exactly.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Potoskyleee: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na this kind yeye Army guys wey to beat them dey hungry me like say tomorrow no dey... You dey comot muscle for wia woman dey.. Modafucker>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by pennywys(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Idydarling:
oga na wetin, i talk bad so?
nothing at all.
Beside, ur profile picture is very attractive
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Orikinla1: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
IamChuzzy:
The Nigerian Army said it has summoned a soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan and a guard commander, for allegedly assaulting a Nollywood actress, Jewel Infinity along the Port Harcourt-Onitsha Road, Rivers State. (Read The Story Here If You Missed It)

The actress had posted on her Facebook wall that she was assaulted by Olamilekan while boarding a Sienna bus from Port Harcourt to Onitsha, Anambra State. The actress had called for justice. Director, Army Public Relations, Brig. Gen. Sani Usman on Wednesday said the soldiers have been summoned and appropriate action will be taken.

He said,

“The matter has been communicated to the General Officer Commanding, 6 Division and the necessary action is being taken. The soldier and his guard commander have been invited while effort is on to locate the lady.

“We enjoin the general public to have trust and confidence in the army by appropriately reporting issues to us; and if nothing is done, then they can go public with it.”

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/nigerian-army-summon-soldier-suleiman.html

Good.
Discipline them accordingly.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by zheroes(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Idydarling:
this is the first time I'm hearing about the Nigerian army reprimanding an officer for an offence, kudos, hope this will serve as a warning to the rest who derive pleasure from punishing a civilian extremely, like someone once said: if an army man slap u eh, ur destiny go reset.
am still not impressed!!! I heared she is an actress!!! What if she wasn't know? Nothing would have happened!!! So they never try yet
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Idydarling(f): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
zheroes:
am still not impressed!!! I heared she is an actress!!! What if she wasn't know? Nothing would have happened!!! So they never try yet
my dear, don't u think this is better than so many others which have been left untreated?
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by bigsmoke2(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Soldiers should be disciplined and professional people not animals in uniform. They need to make an example of this idiot they. They should also do regular mental evaluation for our men in uniform some are not mentally alright
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Kiakia(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
That boy should be summarily dismissed from the Army and prosecuted. The uniform intoxicated him to the extent of assaulting a defenceless civilian without justification. This is the only sanction fit for the injury unnecessarily inflicted on that lady by the power drunk military boy.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
I hope the summon would've still been effected if she were not a known actress.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ijaya123:

You don't sound like someone old enough to know what went down up during PDP era.
You are old enough, yet Amnesia has rewired your medula oblongata. Slave of a tribal-religious inclination.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
this aint cool. i wish you quick recovery

for fast cab response please call 08105832193.
lagos residents only ....

Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by SOPIGO: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
They Army should also make it composory for military men not to wore detached name tag. Their name tag & number should be sew to their uniform.... Any one that put on a uniform without name tag cannot be easily be identified by d public in case he committed a crime.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by DriveByKiller: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Idydarling:
this is the first time I'm hearing about the Nigerian army reprimanding an officer for an offence, kudos, hope this will serve as a warning to the rest who derive pleasure from punishing a civilian extremely, like someone once said: if an army man slap u eh, ur destiny go reset.
The emboldened is still the sort of general ignorance that prevails in Nigeria.

The army has no right or authority to even minimally "punish" you.

This gross ignorance is what the army relies on to make you an animal in human form.

Sad Nigeria is a country of gross educated illiterates!
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Gbamet(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Can someone tell me the difference between an army and a soldier.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by SIRmanjar(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
God bless de Nigerian Army
God bless Nigeria.
God punish Cumanndo ad all de yeye soldiers here in nairaland dat supportz oppression.

They shuld seize all his salary and use it to compensate de victim, den after dat discharge him from duty ad make him a 5star general toilet cleaner in de barrackz. grin
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by daryoor03(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Let the law take action against the soldier.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Ijaya123: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Billyonaire:
You are old enough, yet Amnesia has rewired your medula oblongata. Slave of a tribal-religious inclination.

Why the insult? Maybe a result of defective upbringing.

If you are old enough, can you recount what happened in a town called Odi?
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Lagban(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
I came to check names. Reporting for NCAN : Lagos branch. Another Afonja detected!
IamChuzzy:
The Nigerian Army said it has summoned a soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan and a guard commander, for allegedly assaulting a Nollywood actress, Jewel Infinity along the Port Harcourt-Onitsha Road, Rivers State. (Read The Story Here If You Missed It)

The actress had posted on her Facebook wall that she was assaulted by Olamilekan while boarding a Sienna bus from Port Harcourt to Onitsha, Anambra State. The actress had called for justice. Director, Army Public Relations, Brig. Gen. Sani Usman on Wednesday said the soldiers have been summoned and appropriate action will be taken.

He said,

“The matter has been communicated to the General Officer Commanding, 6 Division and the necessary action is being taken. The soldier and his guard commander have been invited while effort is on to locate the lady.

“We enjoin the general public to have trust and confidence in the army by appropriately reporting issues to us; and if nothing is done, then they can go public with it.”

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/nigerian-army-summon-soldier-suleiman.html

Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Idydarling:

It is because she is a nollywood actress, that's all..

Most of these civilians who get brutalize everyday by this soldiers don't have lawyers or know the right place to go and lay down their complains..

The country is mess up, we hear and see police flexing muscles on civilians, soldiers and navy forming heavyweight champion on civilians and their boss read about this everyday on newspaper yet none have bothered to come out and talk about it..

All is well?
naa... nothing is well in this country,i think I will lead a protest on police and Soldiers brutality on civilians.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by midehill(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
he z doomed
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by teabully(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
One thing am sure of is dis guy is gone,had to enlarge my fone screen to see if he was a commissioned officer, bbut alas, dude is a goner, a lone solddier, No rank, nofin
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by gamechanger1: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
toluodek:
That's the power of social media

Yes bro, let's continue to harness the power of the internet to expose wrongdoing in our society and pressurise organisations to be accountable

1 Like

Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by donem: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
teabully:
One thing am sure of is dis guy is gone,had to enlarge my fone screen to see if he was a commissioned officer, bbut alas, dude is a goner, a lone solddier, No rank, nofin
I can confidently state that what that recruit soldier did, can hardly be perpetrated by a commissioned officer, in fact the possibility is 2/100%

1 Like

Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by str8talk1: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
At least i got the face of the im.be.cile to be flash on Facebook.com/communitysdp that fight against brutality and injustice in Nigeria.
Re: Army Summons Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Assaulting Actress Jewel Infinity by chimeziedickson: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Finally,justice is been meted out.....The recruit go suffer am.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Kidnapped Children: Photos And List Of 47 More Abducted Kids / 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl / Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.