Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For (969 Views)

I Saved 35k For A Phone And I Am Confused On Which One To Buy / How To Know If Your Phone Charger Is Original / Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Between Gionee,Tecno,Infinix charger which should i go for as the best in charging durable,reliable and long lasting
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by shedy03(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Between Gionee,Tecno,Infinix charger which should i go for as the best in charging durable,reliable and long lasting
infinix
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
I'm using a Snokor Rocket charger.. it's fucking good. meanwhile it's follow come.
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by fashrola(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Aukey and Tronsmart

I love Anker chargers!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
shedy03:
infinix
Are you using one if yes how much do you bought yours
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
shedy03:
infinix
Are you using one if yes how much do you bought yours
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
lowkey28:
I'm using a Snokor Rocket charger.. it's fucking good. meanwhile it's follow come.
New one can't be see moreover how many amperes is the charger
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
fashrola:
Aukey and Tronsmart

Which of their charger and where do you bought it amazon or aliexpress
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by shady28: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Iamtosignno:
New one can't be see moreover how many amperes is the charger

It's just 1.5 bro
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by fashrola(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Which of their charger and where do you bought it amazon or aliexpress

I've used both Anker and Tronsmart... it's an amazing quick charge charger..... and it comes with a very long powerful USB cable

I bought it on ebay
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
shady28:

It's just 1.5 bro
OK thanks it's a good one
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
fashrola:

I've used both Anker and Tronsmart... it's an amazing quick charge charger..... and it comes with a very long powerful USB cable

I bought it on ebay
How much are they and days of shipping
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Just look for an Amazon 5v 2.1a charger with dual USB port.. its fucking fast.
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by driand(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2017
fashrola:
Aukey and Tronsmart

where do you get those chargers?
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by fashrola(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2017
driand:
where do you get those chargers?

I bought it via eBay
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Dexter247:
OK thanks pls Snap and upload yours i want to see how it looks like
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Elxandre(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dexter247:
The USB it comes with is quite slow.

It's 1.8A sef
Re: Which OEM Charger Is Best And I Should Go For by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Elxandre:

The USB it comes with is quite slow.

It's 1.8A sef

Are you telling me about the charger am currently using.. it's 2.1
I will drop images later

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Phones / Which Phone Product is The Best In Terms Of Design And Beauty / Best Android Applock And Antivirus App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.