Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,481 members, 7,974,963 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:50 PM

AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) (36853 Views)

Jayden Safo Superhero-themed 9th Birthday Party (Photos) / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday / 2face Celebrates Daughter, Isabella Idibia, On Her 9th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by COLOURCUT: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
dem full everywhere for STAR PLANET BLOG
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Kaxmytex(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
What is michelle?
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why the girl come resemble their Gardner now and AY dey bring out tongue like dog wey no well
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
eyinjuege:

Very soon, paedophiles will be served the death penalty, and not only life imprisonment.

Everyone should just be careful with their young children, young boys are not exempted, as some are even defiled by adult males.
I know right,to think their was a time we thought only the opposite sex can molest children,now its worse shocked

And they live among us
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
ephi123:

I suspect they were not, especially with the second one quoting the first and saying the same thing.
Na wa o shocked
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Micah360(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Happy Birthday my future.... wink wink
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Adonis7: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
wolesmile:
Woe betide Nairaland Mods if by April, they fail to move the celebration of my two kids' birthdays to the front page. Na dat time den go know say "Pikin no pass Pikin!!!"

By the way, Michelle no invite Emanuella?
Happy birthday to her, though...

Lol... Package your story well and include pics

I trust it will make FP

Don't forget to mention me oooo

passyhansome:
MOD you try, thanks for banning me for over 30days, it was a very unfair treatment, what I got banned for, rakes in hundreds of likes for others, don't make me believe that NL has been compromised, I miss everyone

Lol... Just 30 days?? grin

See my own

10 solid years

#Adonis7HasSpoken

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Adonis7:

Lol... Package your story well and include pics

I trust it will make FP

Don't forget to mention me oooo

Lol... Just 30 days?? grin

See my own

10 solid years

#Adonis7HasSpoken

Are you serious
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by ariesbull: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
She looks igbotic
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Adonis7: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
passyhansome:

Are you serious

You bet I am.

I could help you draft the post smiley

Lemme know when you're ready

Plus don't forget to invite me for the parry cheesy cheesy

#Adonis7HasSpoken

1 Like

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by veragold2804(f): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Happy birthday dear, My Papa born me smileyHappy birthday dear, My Papa born me
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by ameezy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
Upon all the beauty of the wife see as the pikin come dey chai undecided cry
u dey my mind
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by lilytender: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
ANAMBRA11:
Upon all the beauty of the wife see as the pikin come dey chai undecided cry

I think that is why the wife does not want to have another child who will be A.Y.'s photocopy also.
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Pascal181: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Everyone can see it now. AY did not say u bring me buhari but Goodluck.
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
She is quite big now, she is the only child not too good though. A father's love for his daughter, nothing beats it cheesy nice one.
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by zudozz: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
He for allow d girl resemble d mama.
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
ephi123:

Those two guys are pervs. Gloating over a little girl's body. Shameless bunch.
Actually GLOATING is not the word for their action. The proper term could be Leering or ogling at the little girl.
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
hbd to her, she don dey ripe small small
I won't be surprised if you have sexually abused a child.

Sick son of a b!tch! You should be castrated just for the mere thought of saying a 9 year old is "ripening?" When does she fully "ripen," in a couple of months time or at the first sign of breasts? bast@rd!! Many children have to deal with physical and emotional traumas because of bast@rds like you. Eurghhh! The amount of pedophiles and perverts amongst you people is quite staggering.

3 Likes

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 2:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hope your head is not paining you? undecided
please ask them cos AY go roast them alive wetin ripe for 9years old very naughty and irritating mindset.
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
hbd to her, she don dey ripe small small

I don't understand, so is it that you people cannot see a female without sexual thoughts passing your heads?
Even that small girl of less than 10 years?!!?
Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2017
kandiikane:

I won't be surprised if you have sexually abused a child.

Sick son of a b!tch! You should be castrated just for the mere thought of saying a 9 year old is "ripening?" When does she fully "ripen," in a couple of months time or at the first sign of breasts? bast@rd!! Many children have to deal with physical and emotional traumas because of bast@rds like you. Eurghhh! The amount of pedophiles and perverts amongst you people is quite staggering.

which unfortunate and potential olosho children of urs re u talking about. free ur mind from hate and don't quote me again because I said someone is ripe does that means I have sexualy intentions. unfortunate fader take ur kids to a brothel and show them their biological mother.

Re: AY's Daughter Michelle, Celebrates Her 9th Birthday (Photos) by ephi123(f): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2017
NnaaGuy:
Actually GLOATING is not the word for their action. The proper term could be Leering or ogling at the little girl.

Those words you mentioned are right but also gloating can be used, its synonyms: "delight in, relish, take great pleasure in, enjoy greatly, revel in" which is what those sick guys were doing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Hangs Out With Huddah Monroe In Kenya (Photos) / Portable Meets Tiwa Savage At London Airport (Video) / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.