Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,769 members, 7,979,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:47 PM

Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta (34178 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Prime4Val(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
Otuoke drunk with no direction, always running to places where he's not wanted
if i want to face you ehn,you'll be so pained that you will go and hang yourself but no i don't want to have blood on my hands.
I AM NOT A TERRORIST.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by mmsen: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:

If he's on the stage then he has probably been paid for his speech.

If he was paid then he was wanted.

Do you think anyone will pay Buhari to talk about how to fail once he finally goes away?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by ajebuter(f): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:

At least he has legs to run everywhere he is not wanted...

He is not a diaper clad , disease-ridden illiterate old fart

How many like for my favorite 'otueke drunk jare'?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:

Just like hiv, your stupidity is incurable. Infact you are incurably stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by ajebuter(f): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
sarrki:

Gej ruined our economy

And what has your god done to revive it after two years despite so much hot air and blablabla?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
[s]Otuoke drunk with no direction, always running to places where he's not wanted[/s]

Crossbreeding you with a porcupine would have been more purposeful.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by bubu2019: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
not even your grand children will ever dream to near that place he stand now,bad belle

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by omsal84(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
deomelo:

What a load of lies and total BS.

PT can do better instead of taking lies and BS sories from accidental and irrelevant press secretaries and an inconsequential former president running from North to South trying to redeem his battered and disgraced image.

1. The US congress did not invite Jona to any meeting and he did not meet with any US congress subcommittee.

2. This is not an event organized by the US congress and the US congress has nothing to do with this gathering

3. This gathering was organized by a sponsored group called Hope Global Forum

4. Hope Global forum is paid and sponsored group and even you sitting on NL can register to attend and even donate huge money and get a speaking spot.

5. Lastly, this event was hosted in Atlanta and not anywhere close to the US congress of Washington, DC, in fact, US Congress and serious and credible world leaders don't congregate with these paid and sponsored groups.

This jobless man needs to sit somewhere instead of buying apearances to fool Nigerians like he's really relevant.

http://hopeglobalforums.org/
It is a shame the way you sound like anew idiotic person! Atlanta is in your compound right? Why did youreceive hero- Buhari not invited? Buhari is a local farmerestaurant and you know it. He is not qualified to speak in Atlanta!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Proffdada: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
deomelo:

What a load of lies and total BS.

PT can do better instead of taking lies and BS sories from accidental and irrelevant press secretaries and an inconsequential former president running from North to South trying to redeem his battered and disgraced image.

1. The US congress did not invite Jona to any meeting and he did not meet with any US congress subcommittee.

2. This is not an event organized by the US congress and the US congress has nothing to do with this gathering

3. This gathering was organized by a sponsored group called Hope Global Forum

4. Hope Global forum is paid and sponsored group and even you sitting on NL can register to attend and even donate huge money and get a speaking spot.

5. Lastly, this event was hosted in Atlanta and not anywhere close to the US congress of Washington, DC, in fact, US Congress and serious and credible world leaders don't congregate with these paid and sponsored groups.

This jobless man needs to sit somewhere instead of buying apearances to fool Nigerians like he's really relevant.

http://hopeglobalforums.org/
The stupid and gullible ones are quick to jump in the bandwagon of wailing. If not for the incompetent buffoon, we won't have voted him out and undergo any recession
Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Aroh48(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
Your foolishness is supersonic, you are a glorified goat.You should have passed through menstrual blood.wasted sperm. I pity ur future, idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by ofwest47(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
who is sponsoring GEJ to all these uninvited journeys here and there all over the world are being sponsored by Mama Jona although I know he GEJ too has starched away billions for those 6 years of stealing is no corruption.
Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by MufasaRebirth: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
MadeInTokyo:

Buhari ruined ur brain and sense of reasoning

Recession inflicted u with madness and zombieisim

grin grin grin
Pure evil cheesy you just murdered sarki cold blooded... Pure evil I say grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Hades2016(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
oga he was invited .... read the post wella ok ... have a good day

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by deomelo: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
omsal84:

It is a shame the way you sound like anew idiotic person! Atlanta is in your compound right? Why did youreceive hero- Buhari not invited? Buhari is a local farmerestaurant and you know it. He is not qualified to speak in Atlanta!
[/s]

I engage intelligent people, not people like you..
Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Hades2016(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
pain me say gej is going about disgracing himself?
how did he disgrace himself? undecided my brother pls stop hating ok pls

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Hades2016(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
e da pain u niiii grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by chairmanchairmam: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
you're dull and uncreative
bros, why not disprove him instead of insulting him

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by charleyboi(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
After Buhari finish his tenure, will he be invited like this?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by GuysnMum: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:

Jubril,, are u scared of a true and fiscal federalism? U should b proud of what u can do for d country and not what u can get from it, from other people's property

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by GuysnMum: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:

Jubril,, are u scared of a true and fiscal federalism? U should b proud of what u can do for d country and not what u can get from it, from other people's property

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by nurusystem(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
GEJ is drunk ,,,who send yeye work..after what dey gave us,,and pej ,gej are thieves
Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:

i swear you sound so stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Limitless72(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:

Another micropsychological, imbelicilical maniac spotted....this guy is high on cotonou weed

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
yarimo:
GEJ claiming what niger delta need is resources to develop the areas, and you are one time president of the federal republic of nigeria what did you do about resources to the area?

Itiboribo...read again so that you understand what he said and not what you think he said...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by everozone: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
He was invited to address the lawmakers.How could you say he wasn't wanted?Why do you hate GEJ for no just reasons?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Organs(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
omsal84:

Bros, i am not taking sides oh, but reading your comments to a well articulated write up with proofs, it clearly shows you are not in the category of the speaker in any way shape or form.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Lilimax(f): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
charleyboi:
After Buhari finish his tenure, will he be invited like this?
E no possible nah except he'll be allowed to speak in Hausa embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by Sonn(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
sarrki:

Gej ruined our economy
yeah.. exactly the same way he did in 1984 right?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by israelmao(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:

Jibril,I don't think you didn't go through
this paper presentation before taking to hate remark, if you did you would have found out where he stated that he was invited to touch on some two key areas besides that, I don't think the entire US congress will sit down to ever listen to whom it doesn't have on its schedule or whom it has not invited as it has a lot of important issues both externally and internally to attend to.Let me be brief to put it to you that no amount of namecalling can stop the rising global profile of Goodluck Jonathan because reading lengthy write-up could be a painstaking exercise for you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by israelmao(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:

Jibril,I don't think you did go through
this paper presentation before taking to hate remark, if you did you would have found out where he stated that he was invited to touch on some two key areas besides that, I don't think the entire US congress will sit down to ever listen to whom it doesn't have on its schedule or whom it has not invited as it has a lot of important issues both externally and internally to attend to.Let me be brief to put it to you that no amount of namecalling can stop the rising global profile of Goodluck Jonathan because reading lengthy write-up could be a painstaking exercise for you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by vickuzzy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
ISW2B

ISTANDWITH2BABA.....
CHIKENA.......
Re: Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta by emakind(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
i dont knw wat to tel u sef..atlist non of ur family generation can or will eva lik dis legend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Washington Post: Nigerian President’s Long Absence Empowers Energetic Deputy / Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts / Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.