Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. (1543 Views)

Nigerian Universities Massive Recruitment !please Update Us / Job Recruitment: Please Read Then Decide... / Any Info About Wema Bank Recruitment Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by Parohfrey(f): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2009
Due to the global economic meltdown,

a new company just came on board

and is recruiting seriously.Tell interested

persons to do so sharply,

Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by pcicero(m): 2:16am On Dec 03, 2009
You are insane and your imbecilic posts are detestable. There are thousands of people who throng Nairaland daily to see genuine job vacancies and you are here distracting them.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by kcwhyte: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2009
pls i would like 2 b recruited into your firm , infact i hav 5 yrs xperienc n wuld add serious value (pounds) 2 your conpany
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by Parohfrey(f): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2009
LouisUlo:

SIGNED
YEMMY ALABI
MANAGEMENT

COWARD.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by Parohfrey(f): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2009
pcicero:

You are insane and your imbecilic posts are detestable. There are thousands of people who throng Nairaland daily to see genuine job vacancies and you are here distracting them.

You are insane and your imbecilic posts are detestable. Your parents are imbeciles.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by Ritata: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
u no get work. i think people like u shd not be allowed access to this forum. we have matured minded persons that throng this site just to get genuine information from serious minded people and here u are sending nonsense and at the same time thinking its funny. its not. and dont try giving people the idea that nothing good is found here. be warned and guide.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by keminoble: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2009
how there u come on line to decieve people, do u think they are jobless like u.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by cheexy: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
Guys i am surprised at your replies. Where is your sense of humour? I laughed when i saw it. Please do not let your lack of jobs keep you from identifying something that is funny.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by cheexy: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
Guys i am surprised at your replies. Where is your sense of humour? I laughed when i saw it. Please do not let your lack of jobs keep you from enjoying the funnier side of life.

@original poster
Nice one.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by keminoble: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2009
sorry 4 that but plz specify the name of the company and state the website or address if any thanks.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by keminoble: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2009
an email was bsent to me telling me to deactivate or not deactivate, do i click yes or no, plz reply now.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by jaydude(f): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
guyzz, pls u guyz shuld take it easy, we r all here 4 jobs but @ tyms its gud 2 take sum break off d stress n catch sum humour, no hard feelings, just my own view
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by deebrain(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
I feel the pain of many people that would have clicked on the topic to see if it was for real, hmmm , But hey, dont take it too harsh on the poster. undecided
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by kelindoe: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2009
chairman, u 4nny o, abeg how much go my monthly or weekly or daily salary? abeg i need ur reply b4 i apply 4 dis ur job in fact i am from N/delta so no just panic at all.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by hold: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2009
Paroy i love ur sense of humour, but be careful oh: so that u dont put so many people into chronic heart problem. If actually there is anything kindly inform members of the forum through an appropriate address for sharp registration.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by ehibaby(f): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2009
ure not serious with dis ur post, creating anxiety, thats y dey're attacking u, anyway peeps leave hr oh, guess she just trying to ease dwn d stress by making us laugh.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by ezer(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2009
@poster
nice joke, but you shouldnt have used recruitment as the topic. The topic should sound like a joke. Those insulting her should take it easy, if u dont like her joke, leave the thread.
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by nanidee(f): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
this is really funny. abeg, make una cool down dont let depression weigh u all down. lol grin
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by Emmxyl(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2009
My fellow nairalanders, pls and pls that some of us are jobless doesn't mean that when we see what we are suppose to laugh over, we throw curses on the poster.
pls @poster when you get more of this funny pics post it, atleast we will be using it to ease off the stress of Job hunting.
@poster, more greese to your elbow
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by cheexy: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2009
Emmxyl:

My fellow nairalanders, pls and pls that some of us are jobless doesn't mean that when we see what we are suppose to laugh over, we throw curses on the poster.
pls @poster when you get more of this funny pics post it, atleast we will be using it to ease off the stress of Job hunting.
@poster, more greese to your elbow

WORD!!!
Re: Recruitment, Please This Is For Limited Spaces. by kcwhyte: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2009
cheexy i 2nd ur motion. were is your sense of humor? i also laughed when i read it that's why i applied

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Test(diageo) / Swipha My Foot / Urgent Vacancy For French Teachers In A Nursery School In Lekki Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.