Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed (1907 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 / Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by ajisebioyo1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Good evening everyone, first and foremost, I want to sincerely beg the modulators to consider my epistle for first page.
A young man called falabi omotunde dolapo(08168315509) has been disturbing and accusing me since Tuesday 1st February 2017 because he was duped of 14400 Naira. Sincerely I have tried to exonerate myself by explaining to this young man various tricks that scammers use to scam, but he has refused to be educated, seriously, this guy has not let me rest since the above date.
Good people of Nairaland, I am ajisebioyo, I have been a registered member on Nairaland since 2012 and I have never passed my boundaries, although, I do a little and legal business on Nairaland. However I started selling bitcoin in a small quantity some months ago and since I have been on Nairaland I have never been duped (halleluyah) and neither I have duped anyone. I'm a Christian who believes in law of karma.
To cut a long story short, the above named man omotunde dolapo who accused me of duping him later sent me the conversation between him and the said scammer
Before that , this young man called omoTĂșndĂ© falabi who accused me of duping him sent this unknown number 08062072347 to me and accused me of using the number to dupe him, I latter discovered that the phone number belongs to the said scammer. I added this mobile number to my contacts and I discovered that this said scammer has once approached me for Bitcoin which I told him I didn't have any as at that time.
Hmmmm, I tried to convince omotunde dolapo again that I didn't have anything to do with the above number, yet dolapo insisted that the scammer used my picture as his dp, I told him it is possible he stole my dp when he chatted with me, again, falabi omotunde dolapo continued his curses on himself and not me.
In order to make him calm down, I started praying for him again, sincerely, this man was hurted the more with my prayers.
The next thing he posted to me this eveening is a screen shot where he posted my number among the scammers number. My number is 08054541102. But the question I'm asking myself and the nairalanders is did falabi omotunde do any transaction with 08054541102? If the scammer has posted my number (08054541102) has his number, did he call the scammer to the number or did he chat with the scammer with the number? Instead of falabi omotunde to use his brain he continues accusing me of changing my number to 08054541102.
This above number is what I have been using for the past 11 years without having any issue with it until I met this unknown young man.

However, my only confusion is where did falabi omotunde see my number(08054541102) as the guy's second number?
Now from the screenshot this falabi sent to me, I discovered he was scammed by a man called OLADIMEJI ABIDEMI SODIQ with account number 0211234044 access bank with phone number 08062072347.

Finally, good people of Nairaland, help me beg this young man to let me rest or I take a legal action on him because I have tried more than enough with him.

I am ajisebioyo1 and my real name is Akindele Olalekan, I always post with my account on Nairaland, my number which is shown conspicuously in my profile 08054541102, this number is the same number I use for whatsapp. Below screen shots are the said conversation between him and the scammer.

1 Share

Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na him u use thief save am
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by mployer(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mmh. Complicated.
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by mployer(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
I think you actually duped him.

There are enough evidence to prove that.
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by mployer(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
You are a big and unintelligent thief. Tabbaz come and put this guy on scammers list.
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by limeta(f): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
Na him u use thief save am

Who send you
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by nwaanambra1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
him curse don dey catch you thats you take your hand come report yourself for Nairaland! cheesy cheesy

give am back him money before him curse go make your case be like that of seun egbegbe - u go become a thief without shame and boundary till u will be caught and petroltyred! undecided

me i don warn u on time be datooo! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Tabbaz(m): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Ajisebioyo1, I want you to call the man that accused of scam with his username so that he can bring his evidence forward.

I compile the scammers list and I think your number is blacklisted already. It will be removed if you can prove your non involvement in the said crime.

Thank you
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by mployer(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2017
Tabbaz:
Ajisebioyo1, I want you to call the man that accused of scam with his username so that he can bring his evidence forward.

I compile the scammers list and I think your number is blacklisted already. It will be removed if you can prove your non involvement in the said crime.

Thank u
The Idiot has disappeared. He wants to clear his name so he can scam more people.

He stylishly refused to mention the accuser so he won't see the thread. But unknown to him his narration has implicated him already even before the accuser arrives.
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by SamJed(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2017
Op...ok u have scammed someone of 14400...u know it is wrong so u want to clear ur name and u failed at it...2moro when things start working against u, u will say it is from the village...see how u just decided to sell ur peace for just 14400...thank God u said u believe in karma so when it starts dont blame anybody.
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Metroescobar: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2017
angry
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Metroescobar: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2017
ajisebioyo1:
Good evening everyone, first and foremost, I want to sincerely beg the modulators to consider my epistle for first page.
A young man called falabi omotunde dolapo "(08168315509)"has been disturbing and accusing me since Tuesday 1st February 2017 because he was duped of 14400 Naira. Sincerely I have tried to exonerate myself by explaining to this young man various tricks that scammers use to scam, but he has refused to be educated, seriously, this guy has not let me rest since the above date.
Good people of Nairaland, I am ajisebioyo, I have been a registered member on Nairaland since 2012 and I have never passed my boundaries, although, I do a little and legal business on Nairaland. However I started selling bitcoin in a small quantity some months ago and since I have been on Nairaland I have never been duped (halleluyah) and neither I have duped anyone. I'm a Christian who believes in law of karma.

I am ajisebioyo1 and my real name is Akindele Olalekan, I always post with my account on Nairaland, my number which is shown conspicuously in my profile 08054541102, this number is the same number I use for whatsapp. Below screen shots are the said conversation between him and the scammer.

But this number you pasted up there belongs to "sodiq961" formerly "sodiq20"! He used to be a failed gsm data seller in the past! He was here yesterday but you have been telling tabbaz that he is not willing to come here and clear you? And the "dollaflow" who you claim was scammed by him is even online trading now so why don't we invite him down to also testify on your behalf?

Why are these complex situations arising anytime you are asked the way forward on this your issue? But why? grin
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by sodiq961(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Metroescobar:

But this number you pasted up there belongs to "sodiq961" formerly "sodiq20"! He used to be a failed gsm data seller in the past! He was here yesterday but you have been telling tabbaz that he is not willing to come here and clear you? And the "dollaflow" who you claim was scammed by him is even online trading now so why don't we invite him down to also testify on your behalf?

Why are these complex situations arising anytime you are asked the way forward on this your issue? But why? grin
what did you mean by fail GSM data seller Nigga?
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Metroescobar: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
sodiq961:
what did you mean by fail GSM data seller Nigga?

Face the accusation that has been made about your case with that man and stop beating around the bush!.....or you still dey sell data? Have you not ended your career in that trade?

Why has he said you have refused to testify in order to clear his name as a fraud? What is the connection with dollaflow in this strange symbiotic relationship between all of you guys at the moment? Focus on this......
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by sodiq961(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Metroescobar:

Face the accusation that has been made about your case with that man and stop beating around the bush!.....or you still dey sell data? Have you not ended your career in that trade?
this words are too much for your mouth, did we have any issues before or what is your problem?
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have been unable to load this page since yesterday.
Honestly, I discovered that many people didn't understand this post.
This accuser never had any transaction with me, neither he had made any transaction with my number, but through my findings, I discovered the scammer that scammed him later went online to post my name and my number as his number, but he never used my username nor my number to post or to scam him.
The same scammer has once approached me for Bitcoin when I told him I didn't have and that was when I believe he stole my dp .
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=sodiq961 post=53379478]this words are too much for your mouth, did we have any issues before or what is your problem? young man, if you didn't transact with my number, stop accusing me. Any scammer can scam you and latter come online to post anybody's picture or number as his number to deceive you. Stop acusing me, if you have your evidence where you made transaction with me kindly show it please.
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by ajisebioyo1(m): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2017
SamJed:
Op...ok u have scammed someone of 14400...u know it is wrong so u want to clear ur name and u failed at it...2moro when things start working against u, u will say it is from the village...see how u just decided to sell ur peace for just 14400...thank God u said u believe in karma so when it starts dont blame anybody.
if you don't understand my post just view and go, the above screenshot was sent to me by the accuser, and I discovered he was scammed by someone. But note the scammer didn't use my number to chat him, neither he used my username to lure. But the scammer later come online to post my number as his second number after he has scammed.
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Redoil: 2:17am On Feb 04, 2017
Sombody bought food stuff at iddo market and gave the name and fone number of my neigbour to the person promising to pay back only for the person to dissapear and my neigbour start recieving threating calls for a very long time untill he decided to meet with the sellar. It is called identity theft.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Redoil: 2:19am On Feb 04, 2017
mployer:
I think you actually duped him.

There are enough evidence to prove that.
it is called identity theft and such is common world oves
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Redoil: 2:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Tabbaz:

Thank you
you have no right to do that for such is called identity theft and it happen world over. I decided to drop my glo line because of such calls all the way from niger state and bauchi
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by mployer(m): 4:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Redoil:
it is called identity theft and such is common world oves

That's what he wants it to look like but it is not.
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by vincentont(m): 4:50am On Feb 04, 2017
This is the new trick bitcoin scammers use this days. Same thing happen to a guy in one of d group i belong to. They will tell you that they have bitcoin for sell, when the deal is finalized they give you someone's else contact that sells as if its their own. Now the real scammer as ran away with the money living both the real bitcoin seller and the buyer at logger head. One thing that they are forgetting its this, they give their account details for payment. So @op,the only issue that can be used to clear your name is to go and report the case to police station, and your bank so as to get the pics of the alleged scammer from his bank account through police or court report. As it is ur name don enter scammer list. Bitcoin scammers are just everywhere.
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by mployer(m): 4:52am On Feb 04, 2017
ajisebioyo1:
I have been unable to load this page since yesterday.
Honestly, I discovered that many people didn't understand this post.
This accuser never had any transaction with me, neither he had made any transaction with my number, but through my findings, I discovered the scammer that scammed him later went online to post my name and my number as his number, but he never used my username nor my number to post or to scam him.
The same scammer has once approached me for Bitcoin when I told him I didn't have and that was when I believe he stole my dp .

You are yarning dust. You have been online on nairaland since yesterday and you are saying you can't load a page. You think we are kids?

Now you have agreed the scam was done with your number?

So the scammer stole ur dp and also stole ur fone and was using ur number to chat with the victim?
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Dayco(m): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2017
Some people are foolishly wicked. I wonder if that little token can buy ypou a house....even if it would!
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Redoil: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2017
mployer:

That's what he wants it to look like but it is not.
how sure are you
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by Tabbaz1: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dear ajisebioyo1,

Kindly note that your mobile number is no more in the scammers' list as the person that brought your case could not support it with further evidence.

Thanks for your understanding

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by SoliBayNG: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
So all the people that were accusing him of being a thief just kept mum. God will help us all in this country
Re: Help Me Beg A Young Man That Is Raining Curses On Himself Because He Was Scammed by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
I thank everybody for your support. I am finally vindicated. I pray non of us will be implicated in Jesus name, as for the accuser, I'm still waiting for his official appology

(1) (Reply)

Bet Faucet: A Surest Way To Start Earning More Than $2000 Monthly Through Cpa / Fixed Deposit Investment In First Bank, Please Share Your Experience / Suzuki Mini Buses For Sale. Call Us: 0809-281-2289

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.