Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty (21553 Views)

40% Of Doctors Unemployed In Nigeria — NMA / A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by thorpido(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2017
In the past few days,it has been about police assault and soldier's brutality.
Now it's the doctors that are to be tied to the stake. undecided

A doctor misbehaving is an exception rather than a norm.Most doctors are professional.
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol it means little junior couldn't control himself.

Her son was there with her? You're confusing me now, as there was no mention of a third-party.

More explanations biko. sad
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by lielbree: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2017
eleojo23:

How many countries have you been to if I may ask?
With the help of the Internet, u don't need to travel before you can compare experiences
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by makydebbie(f): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2017
Haute:

Her son was there with her? You're confusing me now, as there was no mention of a third-party.

More explanations biko. sad
Stop frustrating me its too early ha!
It means the guys libido was high hence, his d¡ck was up.
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Orpe7(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2017
WTFis this? Tales by SUNRISE?
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Stop frustrating me its too early ha!
It means the guys libido was high hence, his d¡ck was up.

Oh! I didn't realize. Thank you! And sorry for frustrating you so early in the day. Should have at waited till after noon before frustrating you. Sowee.
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by makydebbie(f): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2017
Haute:

Oh! I didn't realize. Thank you! And sorry for frustrating you so early in the day. Should have at waited till after noon before frustrating you. Sowee.
Just gerrarahia!grin
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2017
lielbree:
I remember going for a test in the hospital and the doc insisted of taking my vigina sample himself, he said the nurses won't do it well. angry

He didn't molest me in anyway but he asked me out afterwards. I was already engaged so he didn't stand a chance.

He probably had a hard on taking the sample. I could see it on his face. grin

hmmm.....how did u know he had a hard-on while taking the sample? i smell something fishy here
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Just gerrarahia!grin
tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by thorpido(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2017
eleojo23:

How many countries have you been to if I may ask?
Helep me ask am.And how many 'wild' doctors has she personally met?
People just like to dey yarn.
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by belltwelve(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2017
The last woman in the article says she is still using the doctor's services after the way he 'handled' her, and as she didn't tell her husband. Maybe she secretly wants the randy doctor to continue. The doctor may eventually have his way, and the story would change.

1 Like

Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by lielbree: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2017
Amebo1:

hmmm.....how did u know he had a hard-on while taking the sample? i smell something fishy here
The look on his face made me suspect... I confirmed when he asked me out.
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2017
What happens in the doctor's office, stays in the doctor's office...oya madam, spread it..my speculum is at attention wink
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2017
lielbree:
I remember going for a test in the hospital and the doc insisted of taking my vigina sample himself, he said the nurses won't do it well. angry

He didn't molest me in anyway but he asked me out afterwards. I was already engaged so he didn't stand a chance.

He probably had a hard on taking the sample. I could see it on his face. grin

Nawa for u ooo..lol
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2017
lielbree:

The look on his face made me suspect... I confirmed when he asked me out.

okay... are u now married now OR we should start our own? smiley smiley
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2017
most doctors are like that... it only takes discipline, self control, professionalism and grace of God to see a doctor who doesn't hv dat trait in him... guys dese people see things in different shapes nd sizes everyday. I have worked in d hospital nd hv been opportuned to witness normal child delivery nd caesarian sections done by male doctors!!! they open up every hole openable nd even dip their hands in... even in some places, males collect hvs samples nd examine female parts. so it only takes a highly principled nd self controlled man plus d grace of God not to fall into temptations... if I had a doctor boyfriend or hubby, I would be putting him in serious prayers everyday, its not easy.

4 Likes

Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
most doctors are like that... it only takes discipline, self control, professionalism and grace of God to see a doctor who doesn't hv dat trait in him... guys dese people see things in different shapes nd sizes everyday. I have worked in d hospital nd hv been opportuned to witness normal child delivery nd caesarian sections done by male doctors!!! they open up every whole openable nd even dip their hands in... even in some places, males collect hvs samples nd examine female parts. so it only takes a highly principled nd self controlled man plus d grace of God not to fall into temptations... if I had a doctor boyfriend or hubby, I would be putting him in serious prayers everyday, its not easy.

hmmm......ayam available, oya lets start from here grin grin, nice profile picture
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by thorpido(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
most doctors are like that... it only takes discipline, self control, professionalism and grace of God to see a doctor who doesn't hv dat trait in him... guys dese people see things in different shapes nd sizes everyday. I have worked in d hospital nd hv been opportuned to witness normal child delivery nd caesarian sections done by male doctors!!! they open up every whole openable nd even dip their hands in... even in some places, males collect hvs samples nd examine female parts. so it only takes a highly principled nd self controlled man plus d grace of God not to fall into temptations... if I had a doctor boyfriend or hubby, I would be putting him in serious prayers everyday, its not easy.
How are they supposed to do their work?Through a phone call?
You people just imagine things jare.
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
What happens in the doctor's office, stays in the doctor's office...oya madam, spread it..my speculum is at attention wink
lol...you must be one of them!
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2017
..I am still searching for that 'sane' profession.
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by 99foxxy(f): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Unfortunately I never met my doctor friend in the hospital or during any medical course, but he's a cool guy and I don't have problem with him attending to his female patients. By the way. doctors are human beings.
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by TEE099(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2017
Was actually very surprised when I read it, I didn't know doctors have so much liberty up to examining women bare. It is well ooo... Women are't safe at all, married ones inclusive sad sad
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by lielbree: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2017
Amebo1:

Married!
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2017
thorpido:
How are they supposed to do their work?Through a phone call?
You people just imagine things jare.
Not at all o, not imagining anything my dear, everything I've written is from wat i know and wat I've seen. dat doesn't mean am concluding dat all docs r d same but I can boldly say dat ALL of dem face those temptations because they see Boobs, pussies, dicks etc everyday nd they've gat blood running thru their veins plus hormones too... dats why I said it only takes d strong willed ones, d highly principled and professional ones and God's grace to conquer all and overlook... ighotago nna. don't quote me wrong jare

1 Like

Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2017
Amebo1:

hmmm......ayam available, oya lets start from here grin grin, nice profile picture
lol...you are not a doctor na...maybe I'll consider if you are... Thanks for d compliment
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2017
lielbree:

Married!
lol...babe run o, see them!!! lol
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by isblog(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Joshjings:
Doctors in Nigeria are very wild

Please tell us the number of countries you have visited that you could boldly make such conclusion
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

lol...you are not a doctor na...maybe I'll consider if you are... Thanks for d compliment

ayam one of them now.....
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Amebo1:

Since she is married, let's start our own but I want a fair Dr, r u fair? grin
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by thorpido(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

Not at all o, not imagining anything my dear, everything I've written is from wat i know and wat I've seen. dat doesn't mean am concluding dat all docs r d same but I can boldly say dat ALL of dem face those temptations because they see Boobs, pussies, dicks etc everyday nd they've gat blood running thru their veins plus hormones too... dats why I said it only takes d strong willed ones, d highly principled and professional ones and God's grace to conquer all and overlook... ighotago nna. don't quote me wrong jare
I understand.They face those things and it's in the line of their jobs.
For most doctors,it's a job-a-job.It's not like for every female that comes in,they start having palpitations.
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by thorpido(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2017
TEE099:
Was actually very surprised when I read it, I didn't know doctors have so much liberty up to examining women bare. It is well ooo... Women are't safe at all, married ones inclusive sad sad
How will you examine?with clothes on?
Most examinations are done with a nurse present,so it's not like a hidden thing.
Re: The Escapades Of Doctors On Duty by TEE099(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2017
thorpido:
How will you examine?with clothes on?
Most examinations are done with a nurse present,so it's not like a hidden thing.
Lol, na so... But al these stories above, why isn't a nurse compulsorily present It is supposed to be mandatory in all hospitals like seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Health Minister To Turn Brain Drain To Brain Gain / Info On Effective Rat Killer / Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.