Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,593 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:34 PM

Thank God For Naija Or African Girls Compared To Akata - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God For Naija Or African Girls Compared To Akata (1222 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For Naija Or African Girls Compared To Akata by Davidoff2000: 12:39am On Feb 03, 2017
So i stumbled on a post here on Nairaland where someone was asking if a guy can marry a girl with two kids.

In Nigeria, its a no no for most guys, they wouldn't touch a woman with a kid let alone 2. Abroad especially in America, an akata(african american girl) with two kids at 25, from different men? She's still a damn good girl. At that age, the average akata girl already has like four or five children already from three or four different men and the eldest is like 12 or 13. This is mostly common within non college educated black girls.

In Nigeria, and mostly Africa, whether a girl has gone to university or not, rich or poor, she learns how to keep her legs shut or rather, learns how not not get pregnant outside wedlock.

Across the Atlantic, those other black girls, of American extraction? Anytime a man touches them- poof, they get pregnant, and happily too, because of benefits. In Nigeria, while men go about bragging that they are baby daddies, in America, thats your first woe- you pay child support, till a point you cant even take a job, cant even keep a bank account- you simply cannot afford to be on their system, because any penny you earn goes to your baby mama

So, being a baby mama in America is good business for those lazy black girls- each child represents either a government pay check, or child support. And those women, inherently like ssexx. they like sssexx so much they start fffucking at 11 or 12, have their first child at 14 or 15, 2nd child at maybe 18 such that at 25, when girls in naija are still struggling with nysc, those akata already have three kids.

I know a young, pretty woman of 28 with 5 kids- five. But she gets government subsidies, government housing, food and supplies for every kid and is apparently happy having those kids. It is only in Naija nay Africa you have 30 year old unmarried women who would get a heart attack if they so much as missed their periods.

For those who are baby mamas here for naija- wetin be your gain?

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Naija Or African Girls Compared To Akata by khiaa(f): 2:18am On Feb 03, 2017
khiaa:

You are so full craps, generalization, stereotyping, lies and straight up bull
Davidoff2000:
So i stumbled on a post here on Nairaland where someone was asking if a guy can marry a girl with two kids.

In Nigeria, its a no no for most guys, they wouldn't touch a woman with a kid let alone 2. Abroad especially in America, an akata(african american girl) with two kids at 25, from different men? She's still a damn good girl. At that age, the average akata girl already has like four or five children already from three or four different men and the eldest is like 12 or 13. This is mostly common within non college educated black girls.

In Nigeria, and mostly Africa, whether a girl has gone to university or not, rich or poor, she learns how to keep her legs shut or rather, learns how not not get pregnant outside wedlock.

Across the Atlantic, those other black girls, of American extraction? Anytime a man touches them- poof, they get pregnant, and happily too, because of benefits. In Nigeria, while men go about bragging that they are baby daddies, in America, thats your first woe- you pay child support, till a point you cant even take a job, cant even keep a bank account- you simply cannot afford to be on their system, because any penny you earn goes to your baby mama

So, being a baby mama in America is good business for those lazy black girls- each child represents either a government pay check, or child support. And those women, inherently like ssexx. they like sssexx so much they start fffucking at 11 or 12, have their first child at 14 or 15, 2nd child at maybe 18 such that at 25, when girls in naija are still struggling with nysc, those akata already have three kids.

I know a young, pretty woman of 28 with 5 kids- five. But she gets government subsidies, government housing, food and supplies for every kid and is apparently happy having those kids. It is only in Naija nay Africa you have 30 year old unmarried women who would get a heart attack if they so much as missed their periods.

For those who are baby mamas here for naija- wetin be your gain?

You are so full of crap, generalization, stereotyping, lies and straight up bull
Re: Thank God For Naija Or African Girls Compared To Akata by pennytrate: 2:21am On Feb 03, 2017
angry° ™°
• akata thread •
Re: Thank God For Naija Or African Girls Compared To Akata by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 03, 2017
[s]

[/s]

Correction, they learn how to have more abortions than they have orgasm$. They learn to give birth and dump their babies in gutters and under bridges. They learn to lie and deceive since their vagina is community property.

Get your shi together and chat sense. Didn't even read past that hypoctrial lie up there because what's the point.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Naija Or African Girls Compared To Akata by LoveDecay(m): 3:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Akata girls na bad luck.
Re: Thank God For Naija Or African Girls Compared To Akata by Fuqman(m): 5:19am On Feb 03, 2017
I suspect it's just a mere stereotype popularly seen in Black American movies, their celebrities, especially hip-hop stars but, then again I've never been to American. . I don't know.
Although I heartily agree with you that the prospect of Baby Mama-hood is extremely unattractive, I suspect that some black people may be offended by your apparent belief.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Choice Of A Wife: Prophets Barred Me From Choosing Now / Advice A Friend Whose Girl Infected Him With Gonorrhoea / List: Instant Magic!! Guys, These 19 Dirty Questions Will Make Her Feel W*t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.