Stats: 3,178,493 members, 7,904,869 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Babatunde Fashola For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola For President (13621 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by mamagee3(f): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2009
Fashola for President 2010!!!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by felele(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2009
@kobojunkie: Omo lesin 'wo wa ni 'koodu?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Singular: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
GOOD GOVERNOR DOES NOT MEAN GOOD PRESIDENT.
Let us appreciate the entire Lagos State Govt nonetheless!
Don't focus on one person as a messiah or saviour, but on the team that makes it happen.
Same went with Dora Akunyili when we follow her everywhere instead of appreciating NAFDACs efforts as a whole.
Oshiomole was the talk of the town barely last year and now he is the butt of the jokes.

Appreciate good organisations not just individuals please!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by stonizzle: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
Fashola has done well so far as Lagos State governor. Lets say he may be able to handle Nigeria. But I don't believe he should/can now
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You can stay there till you die if you wish and continue sinking Nigeria deeper into the cesspit. A goat lying on the floor lies on its skin. The day your tribal bigotry leaves your head is the day you will see light. undecided undecided

Idiot, as you want , I will give it to you. Onitsha Aloy, remember you are one of the stupid instigators that pioneered the issue of tribalism. I solely instruct you to go into a bottomless cesspool yourself. Forward Nigeria forever! It is an undeserved pity  that you are counted among brainy Nigerians, you should have got lost and vanished in your so-called Biafra war, are you not a proud Biafran? Come off it, you are not a Nigerian, and I still re state, no Igbo for president until 2080. Igbo hasn't contributed anything to Nigeria but war, Biafra war. Aloy you should get a life
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by ddiamond(f): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
well i think, presidency begins with all of us because nominating fashola for president of nigeria will require alot of effort from we people especially we youth. cos i know fashola can do it,  for someone to be able to wash lagos clean like this, i dont see any other task that can be more tedious than these, just that he will have to place right people in his cabinet and there should be check and balance in all sector as he did in Lagos to reduce corruption. zoning is another way of following the lay down steps and need to be stop.

FASHOLA CAN DO IT,
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

Igbo hasn't contributed anything to Nigeria but war, Biafra war.

You are the loudest fool I have seen im my life.
SINCE YOU HAVE NO RESPECT OR REGARD FOR PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, YOU ARE USELESS TO BE AROUND ON EARTH ANYMORE. SINCE YOU ALSO SUPPORT THE EVIL IN NIGERIA, MAY THE CURSE OF SEVERAL MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS ON THEIR LEADERS DESCEND UPON YOU WITH SPEED! AMADIOHA+SANPONNA+EGBESU+SANGO AFFLICT YOU PERMANENTLY! BASTARD!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by kollysnut(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
he should not rule Nigeria, dont just say because he is doing in Lagos then will perform more when ruling Nigeria. Nigeria has so many problems, i dont think he can handle it. he should just go for another term as governor of lagos.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by PapaBrowne(m): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
@post

I am Nigerian first and from the south west. I subscribe to fashola but i want soludo to be the president. that is my God given unallienated right.

I like Fashola very much, but I also think Soludo would make a much better President.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

You are the loudest fool I have seen im my life.

PLATINUMNK, REMEMBER 3RD LAW OF MOTION SAYS TO ALL ACTION THERE IS ALWAYS AND EQUAL BUT OPPOSITE REACTION

WE KNOW WHAT IGBOS DO, THEY LOOT AND LOOT AND EMBEZZLE OUR MONEY, NIGERIA MONEY! WHY?!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOUR CURSES,EXPLETIVES ON GOOD NIGERIANS LIKE US SHOULD BE RE CATAPULTED TO YOUR STUPID HEAD, A TYPICAL IGBO HEAD, TYPICAL BIAFRAN HEAD grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by PapaBrowne(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
kollysnut:

he should not rule Nigeria, dont just say because he is doing in Lagos then will perform more when ruling Nigeria. Nigeria has so many problems, i dont think he can handle it. he should just go for another term as governor of lagos.

I f Fashola cannot handle it. please tell me the name of the person that can handle it. If you know any other person more suited for the position pls mention.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You can stay there till you die if you wish and continue sinking Nigeria deeper into the cesspit. A goat lying on the floor lies on its skin. The day your tribal bigotry leaves your head is the day you will see light. undecided undecided

can you shut up you useless fool.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
TPIA,THANK YOU JARE OMO IYA. DON'T MIND THEM, THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS OF US. THOSE FOOL CORN HEADS. IGBO PEOPLE COULD BE THIS CLUELESS sad YET THEY CLAIM TO BE NIGERIANS grin NOT KNOWING THEY ARE STILL SHAMELESS biafrans grin grin I wonder how their fore fathers will look like, cow heads grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

PLATINUMNK, REMEMBER 3RD LAW OF MOTION SAYS TO ALL ACTION THERE IS ALWAYS AND EQUAL BUT OPPOSITE REACTION

WE KNOW WHAT IGBOS DO, THEY LOOT AND LOOT AND EMBEZZLE OUR MONEY, NIGERIA MONEY! WHY?!!!!!!!!!!! ALL YOUR CURSES,EXPLETIVES ON GOOD NIGERIANS LIKE US SHOULD BE RE CATAPULTED TO YOUR STUPID HEAD, A TYPICAL IGBO HEAD, TYPICAL BIAFRAN HEAD grin

Im going to ask Santa Claus for your head detached. . . on a platter wink

Go ahead and think Igbos do this and that, all Yorubas are saints grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

all Yorubas arent saints- the females just have smelly vaginas, unshaven armpits and eat where they shit.

what's saintly about that.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2009
Soludo will pull more strings than Fasola any day in a NIGERIA. Fasola has no reach except in his small domain, compared to Soludo who has played at the fed level. Even ordinary Ngige can rufle feathers more than Fasola. AC is a dead party anyways. PDP is the ebe ano.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

tpia,are you igbo or Yoruba? If you a biafran, then shame on you.

Platinumnk, you should be roasted like a chicken for a Xmas in your biafran village, remember you belong to us, Nigerians. I need your big ass for myself, i am not a cannibal, but I might need your ass to cool my libido off. ughhh cool
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

anytime you hear someone talking about smelly vaginas, unshaven armpits, bird poo amala being eaten, then thats someone exposing Yoruba girls on NL.

Most likely could also be one of my ex boyfriends exposing me for here.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

all Yorubas arent saints- the females just have smelly vaginas, unshaven armpits and eat where they shit.

what's saintly about that.

WTF?? hahahaha ummmmm ok. . .  grin grin grin grin

freshmoney:

Platinumnk, you should roast me freshmoney,  like a chicken for a Xmas in your biafran village, . I need a big man's  ass for myself, i am not a cannibal, but I might need a man's ass to cool my libido off. ughhh cool
shocked shocked

wow you dont have to put it all out there like thaT! shocked shocked grin you cant touch this, cant even afford my bride price.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
Babatunde Fashola For President?! HE already has my vote. Signed, sealed and delivered. Welcome Mr. President!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCrackles(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
Mr. Cartha:

Babatunde Fashola For President?! HE already has my vote. Signed, sealed and delivered. Welcome Mr. President!!!
He is not back yet. . .Still in ICU in Saudi Arabia
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

WTF?? hahahaha ummmmm ok. . .  grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked

wow you dont have to put it all out there like thaT! shocked shocked grin you cant touch this, cant even afford my bride price.  tongue tongue tongue

You should sit down there, until you have a grey hair, many women ,especially biafran(igbo) women will want to date  a Yoruba man cuz of the so called 'bride price'. I am married already; I can only spoil you so that  i can Bleep da hell out of you cool .

TPIA, You nur go kill me with laughter. I dey laugh in Biafran grin grin hohohohoho
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

You should sit down there, until you have a grey hair, many women ,especially biafran(igbo) women will want to date a Yoruba man cuz of the so called 'bride price'. I am married already; I can only spoil you so that i can Bleep da hell out of you cool .

TPIA, You nur go kill me with laughter. I dey laugh in Biafran grin grin hohohohoho

Which women? Na lie, the lightskinned yorubas who claimed they were igbo? hahahaha My bride price is your lifetime salary. Sorry, Go and pick up someone easier, like your own people tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by bawomolo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2009
how did you guys turn this into an igbo vs yoruba thread
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

Which women? Na lie, the lightskinned yorubas who claimed they were igbo?  hahahaha My bride price is your lifetime salary. Sorry, Go and pick up someone easier, like your own people tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

which light skinned Yorubas claimed they were Igbo?

reveal their names plz.

I dont know if people like davidylan who claims Igbo because he has an Igbo mother, are the ones giving you some impressions?

Or some light skinned Yoruba friends of yours told you they're actually Igbo?

plz spill.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2009
No mainstream Yoruba (which means tribalistic, closeted bigot) can rule Nigeria. Igbos, Hausa/Fulani and South south will ensure that. Only broadminded Yoruba such as ObJ can rule, otherwise everywhere will be Yoruba Yoruba, eku aro, eku aro. Fasola is a typical Yoruba so he can never smell the presidency just like Falae, another typical Yoruba tried and failed, like Awo the chief tribalist also did. Fasola tribalistically deported hausa from Lagos and that puts him in the mould of a typical Yoruba. No northerner will vote for him. He is not even sure of a second term as the PDP tsunami will soon sweep him away.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
ode.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
^^^^^
Female drug pusher. How far?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2009
^^ the drug pushing i learnt from your drug mule mama?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

which light skinned Yorubas claimed they were Igbo?

reveal their names plz.

I dont know if people like davidylan who claims Igbo because he has an Igbo mother, are the ones giving you some impressions?

Or some light skinned Yoruba friends of yours told you they're actually Igbo?

plz spill.

Tpia I respect their privacy, are u going to hunt them down or something grin
And David is Cute- Must have been his mothers genes grin grin grin

Nchara- Una too much biko grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2009
bawomolo:

how did you guys turn this into an igbo vs yoruba thread

Freshmoney started it, check my first post on this very thread.

freshmoney:

Igbo hasn't contributed anything to Nigeria but war, Biafra war. Aloy you should get a life
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

Tpia I respect their privacy, are u going to hunt them down or something grin
And David is Cute- Must have been his mothers genes grin grin grin

Nchara- Una too much biko grin grin grin

See where Tpia they push drug here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-360280.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Grants Bail To Nurse Who Treated Sen. Isiaka Adeleke / 2023: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Be Met With Electoral Consequences – Onaiyekan / 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51