Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha (20876 Views)

Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) / MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by mcayomind: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2017
please tell me more
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by porka: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Lagos state should appeal his release.

GEJ influenced his release so as to appease the north thinking he would get their votes alas he was disappointed.

Even his fellow northerner, Yar'adua, did not do anything about him and I am sure if it were Bubu also, he would still be in jail.

But you know having a phantom PhD does not necessarily result to having common sense.

Who then influenced the Lagos State government from appealing his 'release' since 2013?
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by daveP(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2017
Beat all about the bush you can, but it's just simply the truth, no peace for the wicked.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by orunto27: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2017
Publish the letter and let the Public help.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2017
How does that solve this current recession? He should release the damn letter so everybody can read it
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 03, 2017
I laff in VOICE mail cheesy grin
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by noyen(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2017
Dandsome:

Are you not tired of this blame game and insults?

Your god bubu whom you worship is doing little or nothing yet you can't tell him your mind instead you're busy looking for who to pour your corrosive saliva on.

Oga face front abeg

@story, he should spare us the sermon and make the damn letter public. Too much talk leads to too little action.
Exodus 22:28
"You shall not curse God,
nor curse a ruler of your
people.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by emi14: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
lokito:
mschew. We dey find our president since two weeks now, dem dey there dey talk about letter.
Abeg abeg abeg...

Hahahahahahahaha don't mind them
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by emi14: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2017
Al-Mustapha knows what is the problem of Nigeria. He need to open up.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Dandsome: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2017
noyen:
Exodus 22:28
"You shall not curse God,
nor curse a ruler of your
people.

Thanks for posting that. However, I strongly believe you don't understand what that passage means or or probably didn't read what I posted. State I pray thee where I cursed anyone.

You'll just stay there and be typing what you like.

I just went through your posts and realized that you frown at anyone who speaks against the ills of this government.

I shouldn't have even quoted you cos it's just a waste of time and energy

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by limeta(f): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2017
I never like this guy
On him gej fail my hand.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by willibounce1(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2017
Bring your phucking secret letter let's see or shut the phuck up. Useless hired killer. You get letter to reveal anything na him you keep quiet since. Crase man wey dey find relevance. No be your fault. Shebi dem don release you. Ewu
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by stsinner: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2017
paiz:

but meanwhile i never knew the world is coming to an end until a lady toasted me today
u be slice bread? LOL
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by soath(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2017
paiz:
Buhari anywhere you are just know am not happy with you.
but meanwhile i never knew the world is coming to an end until a lady toasted me today
Let's hear it.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by win3k: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
By Tunde Oguntola
http://leadership.ng/news/569814/kudirat-abiola-i-have-a-secret-letter-that-will-tell-all-al-mustapha

He always has a letter or bombshell or story to tell about the many killings he and Abacha ordered, but he never tells the stories because it all leads back to him and Abacha!

Al-Mustapha is the luckiest guy in Nigeria today, he killed more Youruba and Delta people than ibb yet he walks free and has yoruba people defending him.

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by anigbajumo(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2017
win3k:

He always has a letter or bombshell or story to tell about the many killings he and Abacha ordered, but he never tells the stories because it all leads back to him and Abacha!

Al-Mustapha is the luckiest guy in Nigeria today, he killed more Youruba and Delta people than ibb yet he walks free and has yoruba people defending him.

You are high on expired drugs,which Yoruba people are defending him??

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by j1mmy: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2017
anigbajumo:

You are high on expired drugs,which Yoruba people are defending him??
You are high on stu pidity.

Fred Agbaje: Human Right Lawyer & SAN: http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=282757.0;wap

criminal defence lawyer, Mr. Yemi Omodele

Founder of Odua Peoples Congress (OPC), Dr Fredrick Fasehun,: http://saharareporters.com/2013/07/15/major-al-mustapha-did-not-kill-kudirat-says-opc-leader-fasehun

If you want more yoruba names let me know!
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by olowobaba10: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
WE ARE ALL EARS !
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by anigbajumo(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2017
j1mmy:

You are high on stu pidity.

Fred Agbaje: Human Right Lawyer & SAN: http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=282757.0;wap

criminal defence lawyer, Mr. Yemi Omodele

Founder of Odua Peoples Congress (OPC), Dr Fredrick Fasehun,: http://saharareporters.com/2013/07/15/major-al-mustapha-did-not-kill-kudirat-says-opc-leader-fasehun

If you want more yoruba names let me know!

Mr man,u knw nothing about the scene, pls shut up....

OPC nd Afenifere are unite.Their say always has to do with sentiments,no reasonable Yoruba man will court out nd defend mustafa except those who teamed up with (Abacha nd babangida evil plan)...I guess u don't there are many yorubas even obas that played mastermind politics against the wish of Abiola in Yoruba land.You know nothing about politics here in SW,ask yourself why prominent Yoruba politician boycotted the burial ceremony of ooni.I think ur IQ might be effective by now....#mumu

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by j1mmy: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2017
anigbajumo:

Mr man,u knw nothing about the scene, pls shut up....

OPC nd Afenifere are unite.Their say always has to do with sentiments,no reasonable Yoruba man will court out nd defend mustafa except those who teamed up with (Abacha nd babangida evil plan)...I guess u don't there are many yorubas even obas that played mastermind politics against the wish of Abiola in Yoruba land.You know nothing about politics here in SW,ask yourself why prominent Yoruba politician boycotted the burial ceremony of ooni.I think ur IQ might be effective by now....#mumu

"reasonable Yoruba man"
Pls give me a list of reasonable and unreasonable Yorubamen? You for a start are too stu pid to be called reasonable!
The list of Yoruba people defending Al Mustapha is long and growing!

Yoruba people are even providing security for him

Infact it is majority yoruba led news media that are trying to clear his name!

Please read and research troughly before making a monkey out of yourself!

Imagine a fool who has no details of the subject they are debating talking nonsense!
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Seunjungle(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
E consign me? I dey find Buhari you sidon there dey talk about one rubbish letter...if you like open am...or tire am.
5tupid people.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by anigbajumo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
j1mmy:

"reasonable Yoruba man"
Pls give me a list of reasonable and unreasonable Yorubamen? You for a start are too stu pid to be called reasonable!
The list of Yoruba people defending Al Mustapha is long and growing!

Yoruba people are even providing security for him

Infact it is majority yoruba led news media that are trying to clear his name!

Please read and research troughly before making a monkey out of yourself!

Imagine a fool who has no details of the subject they are debating talking nonsense!

Shut up!!!

Certified fool,u knw nothing, yes nothing rather than digging out trash on Google.I gave u an example with a clear reason why some group of people support Al mustapha nd u are talking nonsense, what a deluded fool u are.

"It is impossible for people in a community to av the same ideas, knowledge and the same level of reasoning"

Are u telling me all Yoruba are yearning for reconstructing,are u telling me all Igbo support Biafra,are u telling me all Niger-detals are demanding for Niger-delta republic?? Who is this idiot for goodness sake

Go nd meet Yoruba elders nd ask them how some Yoruba people denied Awolowo political will not to talk of Abiola,Google it from now till eternity,you can't see the basic fact.

I don't av time to exchange words with a daft person like you.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Incrizz(f): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
paiz:
That's whatvyou get when your species keep encouraging impressionable girls to make the first move.

So,
Did you say yes?grin
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by madjune(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gerrarrahhia Mustapha.

I blame GEJ for your release.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by paiz: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

That's whatvyou get when your species keep encouraging impressionable girls to make the first move.

So,
Did you say yes?grin
i come dey form like babe. i said i will think about it

1 Like

Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Guilty conscience, seems he can't stop talking about Kudirat. It must be awful knowing you have the blood of innocent people on your hands.
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by Oluwakemitosin: 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
paiz:
congrats
Re: Kudirat Abiola: I Have A Secret Letter That Will Tell All – Al-mustapha by j1mmy: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
anigbajumo:

Shut up!!!
Certified fool,u knw nothing, yes nothing rather than digging out trash on Google.I gave u an example with a clear reason why some group of people support Al mustapha nd u are talking nonsense, what a deluded fool u are.
"It is impossible for people in a community to av the same ideas, knowledge and the same level of reasoning"
Are u telling me all Yoruba are yearning for reconstructing,are u telling me all Igbo support Biafra,are u telling me all Niger-detals are demanding for Niger-delta republic?? Who is this idiot for goodness sake
Go nd meet Yoruba elders nd ask them how some Yoruba people denied Awolowo political will not to talk of Abiola,Google it from now till eternity,you can't see the basic fact.
I don't av time to exchange words with a daft person like you.

I take it that you have no proof or materials to my comments hence your entire response concentrated on cheap insults. It means I am right that you are indeed stu pid.

I deal with monkeys like you everyday, all talk no substance. Lack educative and insightful comments to add. Zero constructive-menace!

You are an ape, and you have no business having debates when you are empty!

My stance on the Yoruba support for Hamza will not change, it is well documented that the North will not back him to the level that Yorubas did to get him off the hook.

Now fc.uk off primate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara / Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk / Outrage In Benin As Akpata Supporters Abuse Oba For Correcting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.