Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) (29840 Views)

More Trouble For Lagos Couple Who Raped Wife’s Pregnant Friend, Uploaded Online / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings / Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by hedonistic: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
He died after the case has been settled.why hold the couple responsible for his death?

You be mumu of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by hedonistic: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
With a good lawyer, the couples will go free.

Our Law is messed up.

What exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2017
dingbang:
Heart of man is wicked.. And that is why I don't like living as a tenant
Even as a landlord you will find it difficult living with neighbours in Naija
Nigerians still havent evolved to care about how their actions affect other people.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by hedonistic: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2017
madridguy:
Moral of the story:

Always avoid fight. May God Almighty no let us see problem.

Seriously. Used to have short temper issues, but I've since realised that it is extremely dangerous. You fight and 'win' the other person, trouble. The other person wins you, trouble. You don't know who is on the verge of death, and your yeye anger leads you to 'touch' the person and he dies in your hands. His life is finished, and so is yours. It's a lose lose situation.

The best thing is to simply ignore these petty provocations and in a few minutes it's all forgotten. Overlooking things and walking away doesn't make you look weak or stupid.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Boo3nity(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Tombrook0:
good morning,

am a new driver in the uber platform, i reside in Akoka, somewhere around unilag, i need a partner to pair with me,
kindly contact me below
Emmanuel 07061960316

Whatsapp me on 08034043659
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by hedonistic: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2017
Babzilla:

Even as a landlord you will find it difficult piving with neighbours in Naija
Nigerians still havent eveolved to care about how their actions affect other people.

Some days ago, my lousy neighbour (fellow tenant o) brought home a ram (don't know what he wants to use it for). Rather than tie it in front of his space, he let the ram roam free around the compound. At first I didn't notice because I came home very late the first two days and observed animal sh1t all around my doorstep and around my space; was puzzled but thought I was hallucinating.

It was on the third day when I stayed home much longer that I saw the ram parading all over the compound and even right in front of my door with that arrogant gait of 'na my papa get house'. Can you imagine? Had to restrain myself and 'politely' told one loafer staying with him to kindly tie the ram at their space so it doesn't litter my own space. But must I tell you this before you know what you're supposed to do, as a reasonable human being? Kai. I just tire.
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by matrixme(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Lagos, where all the evil news in Nigeria originate from. Welcome to Africa's big apple.
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by nwosu1982: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
He died after the case has been settled.why hold the couple responsible for his death?
He died bcoz of the injury he sustained from their beating. They must be held liable for his death weda d deceased closed d case or not.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2017
hedonistic:

Some days ago, my lousy neighbour (fellow tenant o) brought home a ram (don't know what he wants to use it for). Rather than tie it in front of his space, he let the ram roam free around the compound. At first I didn't notice because I came home very late the first two days and observed animal sh1t all around my doorstep and around my space; was puzzled but thought I was hallucinating.

It was on the third day when I stayed home much longer that I saw the ram parading all over the compound and even right in front of my door with that arrogant gait of 'na my papa get house'. Can you imagine? Had to restrain myself and 'politely' told one loafer staying with him to kindly tie the ram at their space so it doesn't litter my own space. But must I tell you this before you know what you're supposed to do, as a reasonable human being? Kai. I just tire.
You just said it there. Must it result in fight or a confrontation before one knows to do what is right. Guy I lived in one compound like that it was the neighbours dog thay was shitting in front of my doorstep. and he would see it and do nothing. Its when I talk he will come clean it up. We get wahala in this part of the world bro
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:

Where was the case settled, in court?
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by toshmann(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2017
. . . . thinking of how to blame Buhari for this murder . . . . undecided . . . . . .

Ahaaaa cheesy . . . this whole story has one denominator; POVERTY!!!

What else would make someone to raise chickens close to one's living area, even to the chagrin of his neighbors? This whole thing is poverty induced, and this poverty is due to the harah economy .

Chai! This Buhari's recession has finished Nigerians grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by nwosu1982: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
With a good lawyer, the couples will go free.

Our Law is messed up.
your own death will soon come & no one will fight for you. Stupid u

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Bahddo(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
what kind of stupid question is this? He withdrew the case for assault, not murder.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by AngelicBeing: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2017
Very sad and unfortunate development, Nigerians are already going through so much stress, a very minor kick, fight, or slap can make a healthy man collapse and die, the man rearing chicken in a residential area was not appropriate and now the chicken he is rearing to make money has led him now to kill another man, life is sometimes full of mysteries, May God deliver us from both present and future temptations lurking around us sad.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by slysteel: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Children of moronic indomie generation speaking..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by andyanders: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2017
The couple should be held responsible for the man's death. First, they were not supposed to rear cattle in a residential area. First offense.The late man must complain because his family's health was at stake hence going there to complain.

For them to attack him goes to show it was a deliberate attempt to kill him knowingly. As stated herein by the Op, they attacked their victim while armed with dangerous objects while, neighbors who witnessed the beating also confirmed the weapons used on the victim by the accused.

Therefore, having take note of the above stated by Op, they should be responsible for his death and must face either a life sentence or death without an option of any fine since it is a felony.
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Alum34(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2017
grin angry grin soon they will be calling the devil while the devil was having his siesta then. 15 year's for the man and 20 for the wife minimum.
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2017
A country of no Law. Naigeriya
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Sultty(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
And may his soul continue to roost in peace
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by AntiWailer: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
nwosu1982:
your own death will soon come & no one will fight for you. Stupid u

You suffering from chronic eediocy.

It is your death that will come sooner than u imagine. F00lish illiterate who lacks basic comprehension.
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:

The case wasn't settled legally .
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Fhowe: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
may his soul rest in peace but from the write up the man is the cause of his own death must you go and confront your neighbor or co tenant on any wrong doing there are appropriate authorities you can report the issue too and let them take necessary action alot of things we do in Nigeria sometimes i begin to think we are cursed if there is no confrontation there cant be a fight simple as A B C politely report to the landlord association if that is not enough take it to the local government simple or the community head and they know how to handle the issue better

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Seanjay(m): 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:

You won't say this if he was your family cause he's my uncle and the man stabbed him with charmed knife which Yoruba called Obe Makanje.... am still surprise he's gone.... so sad right now
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by proffemi: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Seanjay:
You won't say this if he was your family cause he's my uncle and the man stabbed him with charmed knife which Yoruba called Obe Makanje.... am still surprise he's gone.... so sad right now

I'm really sorry for your loss, but your uncle was probably hypertensive. An autopsy will shed light on the real cause of his death.
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Unclerukus: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
he's dead so it doesn't just involve two parties anymore. the government will take up the case and charge them to court. murder case.
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Seanjay(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
proffemi:

I'm really sorry for your loss, but your uncle was probably hypertensive. An autopsy will shed light on the real cause of his death.

But he didn't died of hypertension he died due to the stabbing of the knife the man and his wife stabbed him didn't you read the part I said it was charmed knife are you a Yoruba ? Before he died the injured part started getting black and all of a sudden my uncle which was fear turned black and but it started from the sore spot it is then we know he was started with a charmed knife
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by proffemi: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Seanjay:
But he didn't died of hypertension he died due to the stabbing of the knife the man and his wife stabbed him didn't you read the part I said it was charmed knife are you a Yoruba ? Before he died the injured part started getting black and all of a sudden my uncle which was fear turned black and but it started from the sore spot it is then we know he was started with a charmed knife

I am a Yoruba. I believe in poisoned knives, not charmed knives. You won't know for sure that he didn't die of complications related to hypertension until an autopsy is done. If your family has any plan to pursue this further, may I advise that a "charmed knife" argument is not admissible in court? Please note that I am neither holding brief for the couple, nor trivializing the pain you are going through.

All the best.
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
SO THE COUPLE ARE INNOCENT shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by Seanjay(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
proffemi:

I am a Yoruba. I believe in poisoned knives, not charmed knives. You won't know for sure that he didn't die of complications related to hypertension until an autopsy is done. If your family has any plan to pursue this further, may I advise that a "charmed knife" argument is not admissible in court? Please note that I am neither holding brief for the couple, nor trivializing the pain you are going through.

All the best.

Yeah it the same as poisoned knife anyway thanks
Re: Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost (pics) by solosolash: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
INTROVERT:

Who is Tomrich Udoh?
I am a new driver on uber platform,i reside in Ikorodu,I need a partner to pair with.interested partner should contact me on this phone no: 08056434805. THANKS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Killed In India As 2 Cult Groups Clash During Election(pics) / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) / Housewife Who Stabbed Husband To Death Over 'baba Ijebu' Bags 7 Years Jail Time

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.