Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,752 members, 7,972,709 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy (9554 Views)

LOL! Tuface Is Afraid Of Being Caught By Annie / Innocent Idibia "Tuface" Is The Most Respected Nigerian" / Tuface Is Empty Then P Square, Banky W And Dbanj Are …? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by spikedcylinder: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

yes that guy is a silly man but in no way can we sit here and say that he is a bad father (just because he has many baby mamas)
he is not going to be the greatest dad in the world because he wont have enough time to spend lots of time with them all but if he does spend quality time with them then a good father he is.
QUALITY is the key word here not QUANTITY.

I agree with you, he can still be a good father to all his bastards regardless of the number of baby mamas. After all, we find people who have just one child and are horrible horrible fathers.
However, in parenting, quality and quantity are both important keys. One is not more important than the other.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by sazzyphy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2009
All comments where from females, I rest my case cool
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by WafiJoe(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
@totoeater

I pity de kai life we u dey live
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by bigrod1: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
[size=16pt]
spikedcylinder:

I understand perfectly well what you're driving at but seriously, he cannot be as good as fathering as his 24/7 daddy counterparts. He has to be an alien to be on deck 24/7 for his kids with 5 different women in 5 different homes.
Hence, he is silly by not thinking of the welfare of his children before spreading his seeds so generously.

just the way u are spreading your legs generously.[/size]
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by spikedcylinder: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2009
^^^
Your basic sense of reasoning has been voraciously marauded by acute disability. I curse the leprous woman that broke your heart and rendered your soul this contemptible. I do not loathe you, I feel compassion for you.
Good luck getting enlightened. smiley
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by bigrod1: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
[size=24pt]animashaun[/size]
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by spikedcylinder: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
^^^
Ni gbo gbo awon orebirin e. smiley
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by AloyEmeka6: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

^^^
Ni gbo gbo awon orebirin e. smiley

LWKMD grin grin
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by spikedcylinder: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2009
big rod:

[size=16pt]like mother like son/hermaphrodite.I inherited my mum`s Bleep Bleep attitude, her lazy eyes and her baboon brain. I am sorry I was born.[/size]

Awwww. . . . I'm sorry too. smiley
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by kdon: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2009
I'm am upcoming star(HIPHOP RAPPER),i have my demo at hand,i will kindly like to hear from you if you can make the deal i need i promoter you can email me to kdon@live.com(+23407036559928)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigerian And Their Net Worth In 2023 / VIDEO: Check Out Trailer Of Another Nigerian Soft-por**n Movie Produced By A 19- / Please Like This Beautiful Girl On Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.