Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,419 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

Tithing Is A Law. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing Is A Law. (647 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithing Is A Law. by uchkochi(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2017
UNDERSTANDING THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF TITHING. THIS IS GOD'S ESCAPE ROUTE FROM FINANCIAL HARDSHIP. THE POWER TO GET WEALTH IS TITHING.

If you will not tithe, you will keep struggling. There are things you must know about tithing;

1. Tithing is what God uses to test you if you are matured enough to handle great resources. Just 10 percent of your increase demanded by God will keep you eternally away from struggles.

2. The Poor can become rich by tithing, the rich can become poor by not tithing. God is no respecter of persons.

3. You are where you are by your decision to either tithe or not to tithe.

4. Tithing is the easiest instruction God gave us in scriptures that commands the greatest future. Indebtedness, losses, sicknesses and diseases, frustrations, begging are all evidences of a NON-TITHING LIFE.

5. Tithing is the simplest instruction because God didn't ask you to go and look for money from somewhere, it is from what comes to your hand that you pay your tithe. If nothing comes to your hand, then you are justified not to pay your tithe. But if something comes to your hand then you must tithe if things will stop being tight for you.

6. The tithe is what you remove first before any other thing.

7. You cannot pray the devourer away, you cannot fast the devourer away, you can only tithe the devourer away because it is only God that can rebuke the devourer because tithing is a universal law. He said "bring ye all the tithe and I will rebuke the devourer...." Malachi 3:11.

8. Where you pay your tithe is as important as paying your tithe. You only pay your tithe to churches or ministries or men of God that meets your spiritual needs. 1st Corinthians 9:11, Galatians 6:6.
Re: Tithing Is A Law. by menxer: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Tithing, the only law that supersedes Grace.

When it comes to tithes, Grace is in abeyance.
Re: Tithing Is A Law. by obamabinladen(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2017
Tie your poverty in your tithe. May God show me Mercy I didn't pay tithe of #50,000 last October.
Re: Tithing Is A Law. by potent5(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2017
You pippu have come again with this fraudulent means through which you pippu enrich yourselves with Bible as cover. Instead of encouraging hard work as the surest way to become rich you say it's by tithing. That is OBT (obtaining by tricks).

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tithing Is A Law. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lies lies lies

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is A Law. by MrPresident1: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
uchkochi:
UNDERSTANDING THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF TITHING. THIS IS GOD'S ESCAPE ROUTE FROM FINANCIAL HARDSHIP. THE POWER TO GET WEALTH IS TITHING.

If you will not tithe, you will keep struggling. There are things you must know about tithing;

1. Tithing is what God uses to test you if you are matured enough to handle great resources. Just 10 percent of your increase demanded by God will keep you eternally away from struggles.

2. The Poor can become rich by tithing, the rich can become poor by not tithing. God is no respecter of persons.

3. You are where you are by your decision to either tithe or not to tithe.

4. Tithing is the easiest instruction God gave us in scriptures that commands the greatest future. Indebtedness, losses, sicknesses and diseases, frustrations, begging are all evidences of a NON-TITHING LIFE.

5. Tithing is the simplest instruction because God didn't ask you to go and look for money from somewhere, it is from what comes to your hand that you pay your tithe. If nothing comes to your hand, then you are justified not to pay your tithe. But if something comes to your hand then you must tithe if things will stop being tight for you.

6. The tithe is what you remove first before any other thing.

7. You cannot pray the devourer away, you cannot fast the devourer away, you can only tithe the devourer away because it is only God that can rebuke the devourer because tithing is a universal law. He said "bring ye all the tithe and I will rebuke the devourer...." Malachi 3:11.

8. Where you pay your tithe is as important as paying your tithe. You only pay your tithe to churches or ministries or men of God that meets your spiritual needs. 1st Corinthians 9:11, Galatians 6:6.

Who should we pay tithes to, and what should they use the tithe to do?
Re: Tithing Is A Law. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
potent5:
You pippu have come again with this fraudulent means through which you pippu enrich yourselves with Bible as cover. Instead of encouraging hard work as the surest way to become rich you say it's by tithing. That is OBT (obtaining by tricks).

Where do one get the money he is to tithe from?
Re: Tithing Is A Law. by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Giving is the universal law, not tithing. You can be blessed even though you don't pay tithe. There are poor tithers, we also have rich non-tithers.

I'm not against anyone who choose to pay tithe. Truth is that I pay my tithe! However, I don't pay because I expect manna to fall from heaven (it won't fall if I don't work!). I simply pay because I believe my church needs money to function. We pay bills, give to the poor, acquire lands, instruments, etc. Apart from the message of salvation, we use the Church for events, weddings, etc. Imagine renting a hall in Lagos for N1m for a wedding when you could have simply identified with a Church and play your role while also obeying God.

Meanwhile, I still think Giving is the required law from believers.

The Bible says: givers never lack

Same Bible says: a lazy man should not eat.

These basic principles are the ultimate. About tithing to pastors... well, I don't pay my tithe to any pastor, and I don't attend Churches whose pastors are jobless and believe the church has to feed them.

All the Churches I have ever attended give account of every penny that goes in and out of the Church.
Even my pastor pays higher tithe than any member...By profession, he's way richer than any member, so the common 10% from a few who pays is humanly worthless.

This in anyway doesn't mean we as Christians shouldn't give to pastors. I give to people who offer me NOTHING, how much more a man who I see as a spiritual father, who pray, teaches and sometimes mentor?

If I can give N3k monthly to NEPA for providing little to zero electricity, is it not stup!d then to say I won't give to a man who teaches me on life, morality, spirituality, business, etc.?

Hiding under the auspices of tithing to lure men to surrender their resources into the account of uncalled jobless corporate motivational preachers turned pastors is what I vehemently kick against. It is fraudulent, unjustifiable and satanic. Both the unrepentant greedy tithe collector and the ignorant sinning ponzi-tithers will burn in hell. Tithe will not save anyone on that day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithing Is A Law. by Proffdada: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
C
Re: Tithing Is A Law. by chuose2: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
THIS IS THE EXCUSE ADEBOYE HAS USED TO DEFRAUD CHRISTIANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Tithing Is A Law. by potent5(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Where do one get the money he is to tithe from?
In this recession? I wonder o. "They" won't go and preach tithe to Dangote & co. and poor people alone.

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is A Law. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
potent5:

In this recession? I wonder o. "They" won't go and preach tithe to Dangote & co. and poor people alone.

What I mean is that the people who tithe work for the money. They don't steal them. If you believe tithe make you poor goodluck. Leave those who believe it make them rich unless you gave them the money they are tithing with.

Live is a choice we make individually.
Re: Tithing Is A Law. by BodyKiss(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
What a profusion of bu.llsh.it? A supposed omniscient can't tell if one is matured to handle "great resources".

You can only have as much believe in such god as you have in yourself.
Re: Tithing Is A Law. by Oreoluwa09(f): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
potent5:
very well said

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is A Law. by petra1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Acidosis:
Giving is the universal law, not tithing. You can be blessed even though you don't pay tithe. There are poor tithers, we also have rich non-tithers.

Everything has its place . If someone's suffer any lack there's something he's not doing right . Secondly giving is a law , tithing is a law for Gods kingdom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benin Preacher Declares Herself As God And Holy Spirit / What Does Apostle Suleman Mean By "More Presentable Lady"? / The Significance And Meaning Of Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.