Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,317 members, 7,940,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Know What It Takes To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know What It Takes To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – Goodluck Jonathan (686 Views)

Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know What It Takes To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – Goodluck Jonathan by aondonatime14: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2017
The immediate past President, Goodluck Jonathan says the solution to ending the killings in Southern Kaduna crisis are already included in the 2014 National Conference held on 2014.

In his presentation to the United States House Sub-Committee on Africa, the former President said failure to arrest perpetrators of previous religious crisis had emboldened those who engaged in such acts.

The former President’s presentation was contained in a statement by his media aide, Ikechukwu Eze.

Jonathan also declared that if Nigeria failed to address religious violence and extremism, the menace will destroy the country.

He said, “If, as a nation, we do not kill religious persecution and extremism, then religious persecution and extremism will kill Nigeria.

“The potential danger associated with the level of conflicts going on across the country is so glaring that no sane mind can ignore.

“Your invitation (of the sub-committee) letter profusely highlighted the issues of the killing of Christians in Nigeria, the last major incident being the recent killings in Southern Kaduna in Kaduna State, and I do not need to elaborate on that.

“The challenge is how we stop that from recurring. How do we ensure that Christians and Muslims co-exist peacefully in Nigeria and practise their religions freely without discrimination, molestation and killings?”...FULL INFO AT http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/02/03/i-know-what-it-takes-to-stop-killings-in-southern-kaduna-goodluck-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: I Know What It Takes To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – Goodluck Jonathan by melvinjames: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Jonathan also declared that if Nigeria failed to address religious violence and extremism, the menace will destroy the country.
Presidiot Buhari is the wrong man to fight religious extremism. He remains the biggest extremist in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Know What It Takes To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – Goodluck Jonathan by kingsamosy(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2017
grin a times I wonder if some people think in auto reverse. how is GEJ the biggest extremist?
Re: I Know What It Takes To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – Goodluck Jonathan by orunto27: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2017
The Consciences of all Religious Idiots, past and present, from Late Aminu Kanos speech in Maruwa, Cameroon, to Sani Yerima of Sharia fame and to the present scheming of The Caliphate to OCCUPY Nigeria with Fulani Herdsmen and their foot Soldiers, will drive them to Hell IJN AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: I Know What It Takes To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – Goodluck Jonathan by babyfaceafrica: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lmao...joker
Re: I Know What It Takes To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – Goodluck Jonathan by JChris01: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: I Know What It Takes To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – Goodluck Jonathan by MisterGrace: 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lmao...joker
Have you eaten today... cos this doesn't make sense.
Re: I Know What It Takes To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – Goodluck Jonathan by babyfaceafrica: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
MisterGrace:

Have you eaten today... cos this doesn't make sense.
k

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Suffering The MOST Among These Soldiers? / Photos: Nigerians Storm Nigeria High Commission UK, Demand To See PMB / Photo: President Muhammadu Buhari Receives APC Chieftains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.