Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,493 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja (18773 Views)

MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / Photos Of Masked DSS Operatives At The National Assembly / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
ivandragon:

that's the scary thing, Nigerians have not begun to see anything at all!

this regime is just getting warmed up...

some buhari worshippers wont agree until the hair in their private parts starts turning violet grin
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by SycophanticGoat: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

You are not even sure who shut down your studio,and the first people that came to your mind is the DSS.

All Fishes eat human flesh,but it is the shark that takes the blame.

So everybody should keep calling the DSS name for their misfortune.

You guys should go pay your rent,as I am certain the owner(s) of the property you occupy,used the Courts system to throw you guys out.

Who else should be blamed when this is the modus operandi of our useless DSS? Na them be the outfit wey sabi break into people offices and apartments like petty thieves na.. undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by vatiqan(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:

Nahave me be that

If they violate security rules so be it

If not it is wrong

Am a patriot

idiot. Yuseless parrot
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by vatiqan(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:

I believe in freedom of expression

What I don't like with freedom of expression is using it to incite

I want us to play politics with passion

If the bubble burst it won't be funny

Yea, politics with passion just like Lie Muhamed, Tonye Barcanista and your likes; played, years back. Foool.
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=ivandragon post=53385300]

how e take affect masses,,hw politician fight themselves or kill themselves ...if apc reign is ova let pdp probe all apc ... such habit we wil giv d electorate more power ....they neva cared abt us, so why do yu care whr dy sleep,,does any politician care if yu wake.
so yu even knew premiumtimes is nt sure abt d allegation yet u carry d news fr head ..
am stil waiting on for that day efcc wil carry some1 lik yu and i, wey no even smell national cake nt to talk of eating ... let see them put tu-face in prison then ur points we make sense.. #i care fr no politicians b it wizardhunting .
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by ivandragon: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=ericsmith post=53386931][/quote]

arresting the judges is not the issue anymore, the issue is the double standards involved.

look, I told people then that the way this anti corruption is being fought will make nonsense of the whole purpose.

but some people said its the best way to fight corruption & that PMB won't spare anyone, so I said fine, if the standard is applicable to ALL involved, no qualms...

but today, what do we have? double standards all over the place. if you can't have equity in persecution, than you lack the moral justification to accuse anyone of anything.

so simply put measures in place that curb corruption & focus on good governance.

I have been threatened by security agencies for criticizing this regime & told to my face that I will be wasted & nothing will happen.

so I know the score better than you...
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by marisdgreat(f): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is a terrorist
He will spend 57years in different Nigeria prison
Then buhari your leader is what?
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by jbkomo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Fake news. Dat is not dss and core media is not d target. Its a legal war as per d property

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
As it turns out, Core TV was not sealed by the DSS.

What happened apparently was that a court order was enforced on the owner Of the building where core TV's Abuja office was located.

See here: http://coretvnews.com/alleged-unlawful-eviction-police-seal-off-building-housing-core-tv-others/
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by Brightology2(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:

Nahave me be that

If they violate security rules so be it

If not it is wrong

Am a patriot
sarrki you a patriot? A well known political bigot. Hmmmmmmmmm. I rest my case
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
ivandragon:

arresting the judges is not the issue anymore, the issue is the double standards involved.

look, I told people then that the way this anti corruption is being fought will make nonsense of the whole purpose.

but some people said its the best way to fight corruption & that PMB won't spare anyone, so I said fine, if the standard is applicable to ALL involved, no qualms...

but today, what do we have? double standards all over the place. if you can't have equity in persecution, than you lack the moral justification to accuse anyone of anything.

so simply put measures in place that curb corruption & focus on good governance.

I have been threatened by security agencies for criticizing this regime & told to my face that I will be wasted & nothing will happen.

so I know the score better than you...

yu dnnt even av a voice nt to talk of a platform,, security agencies dnnt go after a nobody ,, dd yu abuse buhari on CNN or yu had a stop by @ AIT,,Alol! am sure ur area counsellor no knw yu exist.
ivan u r so funny grin grin grin
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by ivandragon: 4:52am On Feb 04, 2017
ericsmith:

yu dnnt even av a voice nt to talk of a platform,, security agencies dnnt go after a nobody ,, dd yu abuse buhari on CNN or yu had a stop by @ AIT,,Alol! am sure ur area counsellor no knw yu exist.
ivan u r so funny grin grin grin

well, do you really know me?

not everyone on Nairaland is a lowlife... that you are nobody doesn't put everyone else in your category...

& again, you are so myopic...
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

Just leave your phone on.
Still expecting your call on "0816" 903 "7433". Thanks, sir.
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2017
ivandragon:

well, do you really know me?

not everyone on Nairaland is a lowlife... that you are nobody doesn't put everyone else in your category...

& again, you are so myopic...

naa yu dey One naira coin,,does anymore even knw yu?
i heard another name fr dragon is extinction .... called yu a nobody ..abeg NL pple kini iyato
sum1 here says even one naira coin don enta extinction ...grin
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by ivandragon: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2017
ericsmith:

naa yu dey One naira coin,,does anymore even knw yu?
i heard another name fr dragon is extinction .... called yu a nobody ..abeg NL pple kini iyato
sum1 here says even one naira coin don enta extinction ...grin

is your self esteem this low?

someone was recently arrested by the DSS for a message he sent on Whatsapp... do you know who that person is?

did you know Dr. DanFulani before his arrest?

do you know that the security agencies in Nigeria monitor social media posts?

again, you are myopic & very narrow minded. that you are nobody & move around with the dregs of the society doesn't make everyone same as you...

your type is ruled by godfatherism & who knows who. you can't fend for yourself hence your reasoning that it is only those that 'matter' in the society that count.

I think I have indulged your drivel enough.
Re: DSS Operatives Seal CoreTV Abuja by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

Just leave your phone on.
Sir, I sent two messages to you a few hours ago. I hope you saw them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World Is Watching Presidential Election Petition Tribunal - PDP Tells APC / Fani Kayode: Peter Obi Will Get 2% Votes In North, Lose 2023 Election / 20 Nigerian Crude Oil Ships Stranded In International Market Over Reduced Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.