Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,819 members, 7,879,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Glo Network Zapps Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Network Zapps Data (776 Views)

Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Network Zapps Data by aliyubaka: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Beware that glo network zapps data. The rate of Zapping is out of this world. It has been officially confirmed. Those bogus data plans are all fake.
Re: Glo Network Zapps Data by Lastking147(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Aliyu na Glo i dey use oh though dia network is kinda bad buh dem no dey carry my data comot anyhow
Re: Glo Network Zapps Data by MizMyColi(f): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
It can never be compared to that of Etisalat and MTN.
Re: Glo Network Zapps Data by iliyande(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
check to make sure that no one is sharing your data with you sir

glo aside bad network, they are the most sincere network among all the networks, I am using 2 glo lines for only data.
Re: Glo Network Zapps Data by dustmalik: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
iliyande:
check to make sure that no one is sharing your data with you sir

glo aside bad network, they are the most sincere network among all the networks, I am using 2 glo lines for only data.
Exactly. OP, better check if you are sharing data unknowingly.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Network Zapps Data by Akaewu: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
MizMyColi:
It can never be compared to that of Etisalat and MTN.

Mtn na die...d been killing me but becos of its stable network and 4g in my area, just be crying and smiling
Re: Glo Network Zapps Data by Dank1u(m): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
aliyubaka:
Beware that glo network zapps data. The rate of Zapping is out of this world. It has been officially confirmed. Those bogus data plans are all fake.
. Your solution is *127*00#,
Then remove that your friend or family member that is responsible for zapping your data.
Re: Glo Network Zapps Data by Friedyokes: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
If dem dae zap data nd d tin dae browse/download fast I no go complain ....but see

Re: Glo Network Zapps Data by MizMyColi(f): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Akaewu:

Mtn na die...d been killing me but becos of its stable network and 4g in my area, just be crying and smiling

Lol @ crying and smiling. That cracked me up
Re: Glo Network Zapps Data by Dam5reey(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
aliyubaka:

I stopped using glo since I discovered the zapping issue.. + rubbish speed.. sad
Re: Glo Network Zapps Data by Abudu2000(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
What OP said is true ooo, forget they fact that it's cheap but if I snapshot all the cards I haf sub for only this year alone, y'all will call me a yahoo boy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria That Will Give You Value For Your Money / HTC Unveils Limited-edition Smartphone / Gionee Phones Heat Up??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.