Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,773 members, 7,898,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Still On 2face's Planned Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On 2face's Planned Protest (408 Views)

FCT Police Warns Against 2face Planned Protest / 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office / Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On 2face's Planned Protest by Jessestunch: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
I just have one question that has been bothering me that I really want to ask...

Why do APC e-rats and everybody against this protest just because of the morale character of 2face feel it is so difficult to believe it is easy for 2face to align with the current APC leaders (miscreants) that keep feeding us with different stories. You accuse him of being a PDP loyalist meanwhile if you follow the track record of 2face you will find out that the nigger has been dissing politicians from the onset of his music career with tracks like "e be like say" and many others.

I think in 2face we have a celebrity Nigerians should appreciate irrespective of our political differences. Majority of the idiots we call celebs are AGIP (Any Government in Power) . What 2face has decided to do can even cause more harm to his excellent career that we can ever imagine,yet he has taken it upon himself to start something for the good of all Nigerians.

If not because of his status as a voice in the entertainment industry do you think the government would have given a damn about this protest?

And for the idiots calling him an illiterate, what has your education ass done for this country... And where have you degrees taken you to that 2face has gotten..

I would rather give birth to an illiterate somebody than educated nobody.. Let's all come out and support 2baba. This isn't a fight against APC or Buhari, this is putting Nigerians first and demanding good governance like what is done in saner climate

#Istandwith2face.... #Ebelikesaydemwanttotellusanotherstoryagainoh

(1) (Reply)

Late UNIMAID Prof’s Brother To Shekau:you Are A Dead Man Waiting To Go To Hell / Photos: James Ibori Arrives His Hometown, Oghara In Delta State / Tribunal Grants PDP Request To Recount Ballot Papers Used In Edo Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.