Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,093 members, 7,899,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. (4725 Views)

'Amaechi Is A Thief': APC Members Protest In Rivers, Urge FG To Prosecute Him / Akon Ikeme Has Confessed For Her Involvement In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal - SR / I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Truth is very expensive. But IpobExposed is here.

This is an old audio where Kanu claimed IPOB is owned by Justice Eze Ozobu. Not him that he stole it.
But yet Even Mynd44 do say Kanu leader of IPOB.
Nnamdi Kanu was once a humble servant of Justice Eze Ozobu the leader of IPOB. Before he became an arrogant fellow of his radio fellowers.

Just listen to the audio of how he said with his mouth that IPOB was not formed by him. Just look at a thief leading thieves.
That he formed it stealing another man's business.

Just listen to it. And tell me why he should hijack another man's organisation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZKosLUs1_c

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by loopmangoat(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Has anyone seen this cross dresser whose picture is posted below
A handsome reward awaits anyone with useful information

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Madridguy how are u men?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by loopmangoat(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
vengertime:
The OP is frustrated in life. Even his parents have given their best, but their son just wantt to remain useless for life. His father would've wore a condom on his mother, atleast, this nuisance he's doing himself won't have been happening

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by madridguy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's ipod exposed again. Alihamdulilahi bro, and you? Am sure you're back with latest gist to nail the yahuu yahuuuu dilector grin

IpobExposed:
Madridguy how are u men?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by prince9851(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Vikings season 4 episode 20 is out.
Ivar killed one of his brothers
Floki is out of d story
U need to watch dat piece

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by vengertime: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44 OAM4j
ipobexposed with your username all you do is to abuse other people, but when you get the gospel reply, you start to call all mods to come help you ban people. Meanwhile you should be banned for life since last year

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Kakamorufu(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hahahahahaha. Ipod people won't like this o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by calaway: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
IpobExposed:

This is an old audio where Kanu claimed IPOB is owned by Justice Eze Ozobu. Not him that he stole it.
Nnamdi Kanu was once a humble servant of Justice Eze Ozobu the leader of IPOB. Before he became an arrogant follower of his radio fellowers.

Just listen to the audio of how he said with his mouth that IPOB was not formed by him. Just look at a thief leading thieves.

Please what is ur tribe? I doubt if ur a Yoruba... This daftness looks and feels northern. Please where are you from?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by AshawoGirl(f): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
vengertime:
ipobexposed with your username all you do is to abuse other people, but when you get the gospel reply, you start to call all mods to come help you ban people. Meanwhile you should be banned for life since last year
Let's buy a waec form for him so he will stop this nuisance.
As much as I don't support Biafra which u guys know.
It is not my business if Kanu stole Ipob.
So now what should we do. Since he was not the founder.
I promise to buy u a waec form pm me.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
calaway:

Please what is ur tribe? I doubt if ur a Yoruba... This daftness looks and feels northern. Please where are you from?

U said daftness. So no need replying u. Because u called Igbos Daft now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
vengertime:

I don't abuse others. I say Ipob miscreants. I don't mention any body's name.
You are free to say APC zombies. It is not against the rule.
It will be against the rule when u mention a user and call him zombie.
Mynd44 is that true?

The rule is not against abusing political parties but against abusing Nairalanders
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Let's buy a waec form for him so he will stop this nuisance.
As much as I don't support Biafra which u guys know.
It is not my business if Kanu stole Ipob.
So now what should we do. Since he was not the founder.
I promise to buy u a waec form pm me.

AntiIpoop. U opened a thread that am a Yoruba I ignored u. Now u came to my thread just to get my attention...

I will not be your customer u hear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Hahahahahaha. Ipod people won't like this o

They have no choice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by calaway: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

U said daftness. So no need replying u. Because u called Igbos Daft now
You can never be an Igbo...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2017
[s][/s]IpobExposed:

Nnamdi Kanu was once a humble servant of Justice Eze Ozobu the leader of IPOB. Before he became an arrogant fellow of his radio fellowers.

[/s]

Another news pls, we have seen this like hundred times here.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2017
calaway:

he can never be Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by najoke: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

My guy. ...well done. ..I have missed you. .....how far grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kikikikiki. .......Keep exposing those ipod zombiepod cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Revelation1:
[/s]

Another news pls, we have seen this like hundred times here.

Talk what u know. This is a new video
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Revelation1:
he can never be Igbo.
and calaway. Watch me prove my region.
Search me on YouTube

"I must kill Ipob"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by medpren: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
calaway:

He once clraimed to be Ibo, but later bursted himself by calling Igbo 'flathhhead' while uploading that white kid's picture. He is not a very intelligent guy as he can't keep his lies straight.

Where is thuggcheetah sef, his fellow muslim yoruba ? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by medpren: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
and calaway. Watch me prove my region.
Search me on YouTube

"I must kill Ipob"

But you've only helped in populazing IPOB free of charge. Who knew about IPOB 3 years ago? I didn't.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by thuggCheetah(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
medpren:

He once clraimed to be Ibo, but later bursted himself by calling Igbo 'flathhhead' while uploading that white kid's picture. He is not a very intelligent guy as he can't keep his lies straight.

Where is thuggcheetah sef, his fellow muslim yoruba ? grin
me and ipobexpose my good Yoruba Muslim brother used to sell human skulls for 3k in ogbomosho..but d wind of change came to our side and we had to increase d price to 4,500..but bizness was not moving again.. At one point we were even given out free extra human testicles as christmas bonanza ..but our bizness was not moving so our human part company collapsed

Dat is how he ended up with dis IPOB exposure biznes which is sponsored by a politician but he has refused to tell me his sponsor..ipobexpose plz tell me or sponsor..I want to join u and impersonate igbos in order for my opinions on Biafra to seem relevant ...my brother ppz help me out..we must expose dis Pple..masha allahu grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by medpren: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
thuggCheetah:
me and ipobexpose my good Yoruba Muslim brother used to sell human skulls for 3k in ogbomosho..but d wind of change came to our side and we had to increase d price to 4,500..but bizness was not moving again.. At one point we were even given out free extra human testicles as christmas bonanza ..but our bizness was not moving so our human part company collapsed

Dat is how he ended up with dis IPOB exposure biznes which is sponsored by a politician but he has refused to tell me his sponsor..ipobexpose plz tell me or sponsor..I want to join u and impersonate igbos in order for my opinions on Biafra to seem relevant ...my brother ppz help me out..we must expose dis Pple..masha allahu grin

lmao! guy you wan tear my belle. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Ooni: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

AntiIpoop. U opened a thread that am a Yoruba I ignored u. Now u came to my thread just to get my attention...

I will not be your customer u hear
i have warned you that this your approach will never make any headway towards stoping Ibos from getting Biafra. Opening threads like this will portray you and I and other yorubas as kids. Most of us watching are not proud of your childish posts but we are keeping quiet to avoid attacking ourselves in public. Pls i wouldnt want to see we yorubas be let down by your disgraceful posts.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Paretomaster(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
prince9851:
Vikings season 4 episode 20 is out.
Ivar killed one of his brothers
Floki is out of d story
U need to watch dat piece

Have watched it........Bion is going to see d Mediterranean.....The Land ownership agreement is null, and void....as the Man who signed it is no longer king, and has no authority to do so...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Voy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

u need help dumb fellow

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Street In Lagos Just Imagine!! / Abeokuta International Airport Receives First Flight: Pictures / Eastern Palm Oil Developed Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.