Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest (4097 Views)

Buhari Speech Is Unpresidential.....aljazera / Lagos Police Rescinds Ban Decision, To Provide Security For Feb 6th Protest / Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by todayboy: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
why is apc afraid of this protest
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by akoko11: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Make sense
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Johnnyessence(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Good one from international media that's covering it. Enough of Apc manner of leadership. Pmb recession era is d worst of it all. At least d world we know Nigerians are not sleeping. By twenty nineteen pmb and his party will be defeated at d polls. Nigerians are tired of them. D masses are tired of them.
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ngene allow them to exercise their right na. My own wahala is the outcome of the jamboree
As if s/he has can stop the protest. Online rantings
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by kettle84(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Another pained iPOb Yoot!
Dollar is above #500 and you are saying this?change your salary to dollars and see that Nigeria is finished!
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by lollmaolol(m): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2017
CoolFreeday:
The sponsors have money, the money they stole is enough to buy a country so am not surprise.

Protest till tomorrow, if God keep us, my vote is for PMB and PMB alone

I wish you guys well. I got better things to do with my time.

This is what I call unrepentant clown. Loyalty even when you shouldn't is the biggest form of backwardness.
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Obdk: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2017
kettle84:
Dollar is above #500 and you are saying this?change your salary to dollars and see that Nigeria is finished!

Dat one be like person wey get job?

He/she is just a hateful frustrated fellow taking out frustration online. Due being afonja coward

1 Like

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:30am On Feb 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ngene allow them to exercise their right na. My own wahala is the outcome of the jamboree
"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality" - Desmond Tutu

#iStandWithNigeria #iStandWithTubaba #EnoughIsEnough
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by medpren: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]
As if he would step out tomorrow grin angry
Empty chest beaters!
E pain your pro-dullard skull no be small. grin

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by medpren: 6:37am On Feb 04, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Good one from international media that's covering it. Enough of Apc manner of leadership. Pmb recession era is d worst of it all. At least d world we know Nigerians are not sleeping. By twenty nineteen pmb and his party will be defeated at d polls. Nigerians are tired of them. D masses are tired of them.

Hunger don reset this one oshogbo zombie brain... grin

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2017
Johnnyessence:
wait did someone hack your account? osun man chai hungerBAD
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Obdk: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality" - Desmond Tutu

#iStandWithNigeria #iStandWithTubaba #EnoughIsEnough

We re neutral because we warned you guys against this government. But you didn't listen

Make una carry our cross
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2017
Obdk:

We re neutral because we warned you guys against this government. But you didn't listen

Make una carry our cross
heaven dey fall heaven dey fall, my broda, no be for one man head e go fall o
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Obdk: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2017
Johnnyessence:

Freeglobe need to see this

So after all ur rantings and tormenting wailers. U still come here to wail. ....

Shameful...
This support the saying that what an Igbo see. . It will take an afonja 2 years to see

Johnnyessence smh for you

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Obdk: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
heaven dey fall heaven dey fall, my broda, no be for one man head e go fall o
We know. . And we want it to fall yakata
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by oteneaaron(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2017
CoolFreeday:
The sponsors have money, the money they stole is enough to buy a country so am not surprise.

Protest till tomorrow, if God keep us, my vote is for PMB and PMB alone

I wish you guys well. I got better things to do with my time.

Clap for yourself.... angry

Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
Obdk:

We know. . And we want it to fall yakata
we are all in it together grin
Re: BBC, CNN And Aljazera To Cover February 6th Protest by Obdk: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
we are all in it together grin

Yes na. It will fall. Then from the ashes a new nation will rise from the land of the rising sun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: We Are Not Interested, South South Tells Agitators / I Am Under International Pressure To Free Biafra Osinbanjo Speaks / Video: See The Difference Beween Atiku Tea And Buhari Tea According To Mai Shayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.