Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,460 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:38 AM

Update: The Case Of The Woman Brutalized By A Nigerian Solider In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: The Case Of The Woman Brutalized By A Nigerian Solider In Port Harcourt (1092 Views)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: The Case Of The Woman Brutalized By A Nigerian Solider In Port Harcourt by SexyBabe001: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ms Ebere Ohakwe, the latest victim of military assault on civilians, continues to receive treatment for the massive injuries sustained from the vicious attack by Solider Suleiman Olamilekan, a soldier from the 6th Division of the Nigerian Army in Bori Camp, Port Harcourt.
Ebere is still in a critical condition. As of this morning, her left leg was swelling seriously, and that in itself is a complication. Her left leg was badly damaged because the solider was right handed and struck her more than 100 times with a metal rod.

Because of Ebere's conditions, she is not available to meet today with the military police officers investigating this claim.

It is important to note that several soldiers aided in this particular atrocity. There were at least 3 other soldiers on the spot and they taunted and insulted Ebere while she was being beaten by Olamilekan. After the beating, Ebere knew she had to return to the city for medical treatment. She retrieved her bags from the Onitsha-bound bus and tried to hitch a ride back to Port Harcourt. The soldiers who feared she might report them to their commanders refused to allow her to go back to Port Harcourt. They insisted she must continue onto Onitsha. They ordered the Onitsha-bound bus to stay there. After about 30 minutes, during which the soldiers prevented every PH-bound vehicle that stopped to pick Ebere, Ebere was forced to reenter the Onitsha-bound bus. It was after that bus got to a safe distance from the scene of the incident that Ebere alighted and then headed back to Port Harcourt. At that time Ebere's legs had swollen so badly, she had to take off the jeans trouser she was wearing as they had become too tight for her swollen legs. Those soldiers delayed Ebere's treatment by more than two hours, further worsening her condition and almost resulting in death. In fact, Ebere slumped upon arriving at the gate to the military base.

There is no doubt now that these soldiers are criminals. They are worse than armed robbers. All of them must be treated as such. Without preempting the military investigation, we are holding the view that what happened was typical and that there is within the 6th Division of the Nigerian Army soldiers that are dangerous enemies of the Nigerian people.

From the evidence and report of other victims, these soldiers should not have remained in the service. They are dangerous and we urge the General Officer Commanding the 6th Division, General Udoh, not to relent in the effort to sanitise his Division and save Nigeria from these dangerous elements within the ranks. We have a mountain of evidence against these soldiers.

We have attached the following pictures:

(1) Picture of the metal rod which Olamilekan used in beating Ebere Ohakwe. He struck her with that rod for more than a hundred times.
(2) Picture of Ebere in bed with badly damaged leg as a result of injuries received from the beating.
(3) Screenshot of testimonies from witnesses who will testify to the brutality of this solider.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/update-case-of-woman-brutalized-by.html

Re: Update: The Case Of The Woman Brutalized By A Nigerian Solider In Port Harcourt by SexyBabe001: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lord have mercy.. I hope justice is done..

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
Re: Update: The Case Of The Woman Brutalized By A Nigerian Solider In Port Harcourt by auntysimbiat(f): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmmm... na wa o
Re: Update: The Case Of The Woman Brutalized By A Nigerian Solider In Port Harcourt by Mrjo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thats it, ego no dey pay simple sorry should hav closed this case @ first place. The day tell myself i'm mature, was 15th dec last year. A bike man that nearly hit me insist that i must tell him sorry, i did and walk away and that ended everything that could have happend that day and beyond
Re: Update: The Case Of The Woman Brutalized By A Nigerian Solider In Port Harcourt by Chazzyboy: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Mrjo:
Thats it, ego no dey pay simple sorry should hav closed this case @ first place. The day tell myself i'm mature, was 15th dec last year. A bike man that nearly hit me insist that i must tell him sorry, i did and walk away and that ended everything that could have happend that day and beyond
gentle man
Re: Update: The Case Of The Woman Brutalized By A Nigerian Solider In Port Harcourt by columbus007(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2017
What has he now that he's acting crazy,he must have lost humanity and if so then he shld be taken to the war front.
Re: Update: The Case Of The Woman Brutalized By A Nigerian Solider In Port Harcourt by Mrjo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chazzyboy:
gentle man
u wont understand @ a point i was asking myself hw do i manage to do that

(1) (Reply)

Police Parade Evans, Gang, See Photo Of His Beautiful Wife / Sad Story Of JSS1 Boy In Lekki Who Wanted 2 Poison His Classmate With Acid(pics) / Badoo's Notification Letter Turns Ikorodu Community Into A Ghost Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.