Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

yoo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / yoo (830 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

yoo by imensah59: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2009
hi
Re: yoo by sunnykiss(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ol boy, tell them while i visited accra back in 2004,i was shocked that it was organised and since when i was born i have never experience light for 4 days without been seized by the idiots Nepa.but i enjoyed 4 weeks of light non interupted in Ghang,wat a hopeless nation and our oil is a curse now,pump price 100
naira.when i get money i must settle in ghana
Re: yoo by donjon: 2:51am On Dec 17, 2009
@poster,
so much english to fling about, but you cant even spell!

Fyi,
nigeria will continue to overshadow ghana till jesus comes!

In a war, Nigeria will exterminate ghana, so kindly STFU
Re: yoo by sunnykiss(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
@DONJON

You are just an epitome of negative thinking where is Nigeria , Ghana will overshadow Niaja to come.I am a nigerian but this our country don tire us Rich but stupid, we can even find a revolution

the militants are crooks demanding money and selfish, they dont wanna bomb Abuja and lets see what they have Guts,

They bomb Lagos.Why na Bleep up na, AND boko hiram are useless militants AND bOKO HIRAM are useless senseless Religion freaks, instead of fighting the power ther are doing another thing else carry religion that is a theory of Man on their head,

would it not been good to use it against the corrupt government people with such strength
Re: yoo by brooknam99: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
@poster u damn right that nothn works in dat country called nigeria;we read about that all the time ova here,plus we see it in the newspapers.I also can attest that ghana is the next big thing in africa seeing as our preisdent visited it on his first visit to africa.but,bro, don't u think itd be nice of ur counrty to spend more money on education.I mean,dude,ur english is light years beyond horrible.please do somethn about it b4 critisizn the land of your bosses!!! Mad luv from NY
Re: yoo by donjon: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
Na God go punish all haterz!!!
Stupid thread!
Re: yoo by CarlosVent(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2009
Ghana is the best in Africa for me.

Steady power supply and good government which I can rate more than 75% active while Nigeria is 40% active
Re: yoo by CarlosVent(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
Ghana is the best in Africa for me.

Steady power supply and good government which I can rate more than 75% active while Nigeria is 40% active
Re: yoo by etaurus(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Renewable Energy / Copywriting Your Way To The Bank / Two Charged With Murder Of Nigerian Boy In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.