Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,006 members, 7,933,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:33 AM

g - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / g (2132 Views)

In Need Of Advice b4 Embarking on A Family Vacation To Ghana Next Month / Iceland: The Next Big Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: g by rhymz(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
SeanT21:

Whatever floats your boat. By the way, I live in Yankee.
I wont tell U what floats my boat but I will tell U what floats Urs,LIES!! U re a mutherfacking LIER in capital letters! Let me get this straight,U live in the States where we have the best Schools in the World but no. . . no. . . no. . .after Ur 1st degree U are coming down to Ghana to do Ur Masters. . . .hahahahahaha. . . .I know dis is cyberspace and everyone wants to portray themselves as afluent and stuff esp with The Diaspora intimidating everyone U just ve to put up appearance but do U ve to lie that U live in Yankee? Ehh?How old are U again Miss LIER??
Re: g by rhymz(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
SeanT21:

Whatever floats your boat. By the way, I live in Yankee.
I wont tell U what floats my boat but I will tell U what floats Urs,LIES!! U re a mutherfacking LIER in capital letters! Let me get this straight,U live in the States where we have the best Schools in the World but no. . . no. . . no. . .after Ur 1st degree U are coming down to Ghana to do Ur Masters. . . .hahahahahaha. . . .I know dis is cyberspace and everyone wants to portray themselves as afluent and stuff esp with The Diaspora intimidating everyone U just ve to put up appearance but do U ve to lie that U live in Yankee? Ehh?How old are U again Miss LIER??
Re: g by honeric01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2009
rhymz:

I wont tell U what floats my boat but I will tell U what floats Urs,LIES!! U re a mutherfacking LIER in capital letters! Let me get this straight,U live in the States where we have the best Schools in the World but no. . . no. . . no. . .after your 1st degree U are coming down to Ghana to do your Masters. . . .hahahahahaha. . . .I know dis is cyberspace and everyone wants to portray themselves as afluent and stuff esp with The Diaspora intimidating everyone U just ve to put up appearance but do U ve to lie that U live in Yankee? Ehh?How old are U again Miss LIER??

Rhymz, abeg take am easy when driving your points across, stop insulting everyone, you are making GREAT POINTS but your insults are making them look useless, you can do better by not insulting other posters okay?

@post

Ghana is Ghana and Nigeria is Nigeria, what i like about Nigeria and Nigerians is that we don't use things going for us to boast to others, instead others get intimated by them and end up boasting once they are able to achieve something themselves. this is the case of Ghanaian and other countries always trying to make Nigerians look bad when they achieve something good in their countries.
Re: g by rhymz(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2009
honeric01:

Rhymz, abeg take am easy when driving your points across, stop insulting everyone, you are making GREAT POINTS but your insults are making them look useless, you can do better by not insulting other posters okay?

ok! My Bad. . . . . U sef check dat gal claim,shey d thing add up. . . . Hehehehd. . . . . Seriously,if anyone here deserves my apology it's Kunle. . . . But as for the chick,I don't fink I insulted her. . . If i did let her point it out but as for her claim,I stand by my word she's lying and I can prove it too. . . . Hope that's not tantamount to an insult
Re: g by honeric01(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2009
rhymz:

ok! My Bad. . . . . U sef check dat gal claim,shey d thing add up. . . . Hehehehd. . . . . Seriously,if anyone here deserves my apology it's Kunle. . . . But as for the chick,I don't fink I insulted her. . . If i did let her point it out but as for her claim,I stand by my word she's lying and I can prove it too. . . . Hope that's not tantamount to an insult

ok
Re: g by SeanT21(f): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
rhymz:

I wont tell U what floats my boat but I will tell U what floats Urs,LIES!! U re a mutherfacking LIER in capital letters! Let me get this straight,U live in the States where we have the best Schools in the World but no. . . no. . . no. . .after your 1st degree U are coming down to Ghana to do your Masters. . . .hahahahahaha. . . .I know dis is cyberspace and everyone wants to portray themselves as afluent and stuff esp with The Diaspora intimidating everyone U just ve to put up appearance but do U ve to lie that U live in Yankee? Ehh?How old are U again Miss LIER??

LMAO~~So what if the states have the best schools?? I want to get a degree from an African university so I picked Ghana. I am even looking at Nairobi.Why should I lie about living in the states? In your opinion, where do U think I reside. Go and ask for my IP address If U want to prove that I live here. Matter of fact, ask some nairaland friends.
Re: g by SeanT21(f): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2009
rhymz:

Prove it. I want to see your prove.
Re: g by SeanT21(f): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2009
justwise:

Visiting for 2wks is far from living there as a business man or working there for yrs.

U can't even draw conclusion based on 2months experience let alone 2wks.

What planet are u living on?

I have fam living over there that I talk to. There are also news reports and articles that tell me that Ghana is doing big things.Living in Ghana for 2 weeks did not draw my conclusion.
Re: g by flekan(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
SeanT21:

There are also news reports and articles that tell me that Ghana is doing big things.Living in Ghana for 2 weeks did not draw my conclusion.[/font][/b]

So, Nigeria is doing bad things?
Re: g by SeanT21(f): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2009
flekan:

So, Nigeria is doing bad things?

Did I say so?? This topic is about Ghana. Start a new topic and discuss big things that are going on in 9ja. Ex,eko Lagos(?). Never been to Nigeria and do not have families living there so I would not know.
Re: g by flekan(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2009
SeanT21:

Did I say so?? This topic is about Ghana. Start a new topic and discuss big things that are going on in 9ja. Ex,eko Lagos(?). Never been to Nigeria and do not have families living there so I would not know.

Are you sure this topic is about Ghana? Why did the slowpoke that created this topic mentioned Nigeria? Why did he ridicule us? He should have just mentioned the good things happening in Ghana
Re: g by honeric01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
flekan:

Are you sure this topic is about Ghana? Why did the slowpoke that created this topic mentioned Nigeria? Why did he ridicule us? He should have just mentioned the good things happening in Ghana

thought as much
Re: g by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2009
Re: g by SeanT21(f): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2009
flekan:

good point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA VISA: You Can Renew Your Visa Without An Interview Extended To Dec 31 2021 / Any Nigerian Xmas party in London? / Kenya Visa At The POE For A Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.