Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Upcoming Artist, Icrown Releases First Hit Track: "Looking For You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Artist, Icrown Releases First Hit Track: "Looking For You" (271 Views)

Davido Shared His First Hit, "Dami Duro' CD Online, See What Happend. PHOTOS / Snoop Dogg Hits #1 On Billboard With His First Hit Gospel Album "Bible Of Love" / "I Sang My First Hit At 16, Korede Bello Is 28 & Still My Boy" - Dammy Krane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist, Icrown Releases First Hit Track: "Looking For You" by samgeetech(m): 1:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Eluyera Ifeoluwa, who is an upcoming artist, popularly known as "Icrown" has just released his first music track titled "Looking for You". You will find the link to download the song below. But before that, here are some things to know about him:

Name: Eluyera Ifeoluwa (aka Icrown)

Relationship: Single

Secondary School: Unique Minds International College, Ile Ife.

Higher Institution: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba.

Why do you love music?: I love music because it gives me joy and i find happiness in it.

Click here to see his details and download music: http://www.samgeelive.com/2017/02/upcoming-star-icrown-releases-first.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Re: 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest / Do You Want Us To Sell/let/manage Your Land/house Properties? 2.we Can Register / Climbing The Mountain Of Nico Rosberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.