Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,646 members, 7,937,914 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Stop Tribal And Religious Intolerance on Nairaland before its too late - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop Tribal And Religious Intolerance on Nairaland before its too late (841 Views)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Tribal And Religious Intolerance on Nairaland before its too late by akanbiaa(m): 3:33am On Feb 04, 2017
I will not say much but in parables tell you that God could have created you into any tribe (Its the goodness of your heart that matters ) and leave religion to God for only the pure in heart can really be religious. May we never witness the April experience of the Genocide between Hutus and Tutsis .Amin (Amen)
Re: Stop Tribal And Religious Intolerance on Nairaland before its too late by Mrbigman1(m): 5:11am On Feb 04, 2017
I am not understanding.

You mean I should love those who hate me?

I try but they will not stop hating me so I inturn wished to balance scale.

How long would I continue to love? Till my generation is wiped out?

1 Like

Re: Stop Tribal And Religious Intolerance on Nairaland before its too late by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 04, 2017
Before it's too late? Are you new to nairaland? It's already too late
Re: Stop Tribal And Religious Intolerance on Nairaland before its too late by lilytender: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
You cannot abuse my father and my mother and thereafter expect a hug from me except you want to hug transformer. Them no like me, me no like them. I pray for those who pray for me and curse those who curse me. If you start another e-war now, I am ready for you.
Re: Stop Tribal And Religious Intolerance on Nairaland before its too late by akanbiaa(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
lilytender:
You cannot abuse my father and my mother and thereafter expect a hug from me except you want to hug transformer. Them no like me, me no like them. I pray for those who pray for me and curse those who curse me. If you start another e-war now, I am ready for you.
I mean no insult but has these given you satisfaction and success in life talk less of hereafter?

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Is Deep! / Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed / Why You Should Marry A Man Or Woman Who Have Experienced It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.