Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Can Arsenal Stop Hot-firing Chelsea? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Arsenal Stop Hot-firing Chelsea? (744 Views)

Can Arsenal New Kits Win More Goals / Can Arsenal End Tottenham's Title Challenge? / Champions League: Who Can Arsenal, Man City And Leicester Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Arsenal Stop Hot-firing Chelsea? by cheapgoals(m): 4:11am On Feb 04, 2017
Chelsea extend their lead at the top the English Premier League table to nine points despite dropping two points away to Jurgen Klopp led side, but thanks to second-placed Arsenal 2-1 loss to Watford. Arsenal will look forward to giving it a good fight to secure three maximum points at Stamford Bridge in today's London Derby to keep "The Gunners" title ambition alive.

Chelsea's 3-0 defeat to Arsenal back in September 2016 was the first defeat Conte led side taste since the start of the 2016/2017 campaign since the game at the Emirates, Chelsea has herald from 4-3-3 to 3-4-3 formational change and "The Blues" will want to prove their mettle with a win.

Continue reading at
http://cheapgoals.com/can-arsenal-stop-hot-firing-conte-s-team

Re: Can Arsenal Stop Hot-firing Chelsea? by fuckerholic(m): 4:30am On Feb 04, 2017
If arsenal meet Chelsea at their own arsensl home they will deal with them. Back to back beating
Re: Can Arsenal Stop Hot-firing Chelsea? by cheapgoals(m): 5:33am On Feb 04, 2017
fuckerholic:
If arsenal meet Chelsea at their own arsensl home they will deal with them. Back to back beating

you be arsenal fan shey?
Re: Can Arsenal Stop Hot-firing Chelsea? by Daddybright1986(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2017
What time is the match kicking off pls
Re: Can Arsenal Stop Hot-firing Chelsea? by fuckerholic(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
cheapgoals:

you be arsenal fan shey?
I don't fan any club grin..but I know they are big scorers
Re: Can Arsenal Stop Hot-firing Chelsea? by cheapgoals(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
fuckerholic:

I don't fan any club grin..but I know they are big scorers
alright

(1) (Reply)

Win #10,000 To #20,000 Everyday With Odds@2.00+ For Free / Report: Chelsea Agree Deal With Roma For Germany Defender Antonio Rudiger / This Chelsea Player Havespent Seven Years At The Club And Has Never Made A Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.