Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,252 members, 7,910,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:55 AM

Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? (2652 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by Berbierklaus(f): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2017
TheValiant:

So when do we start filming? grin
Shu shuperu Warri Warri do Someone cannot play with you Is dat how you used to do Do the do Awon eyan scooby doo
gringrin
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by TheValiant(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Shu shuperu Warri Warri do Someone cannot play with you Is dat how you used to do Do the do Awon eyan scooby doo
gringrin
Is a lie oo! I no gree, the water has been stirred, we must do! angry
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by Berbierklaus(f): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2017
TheValiant:

Is a lie oo! I no gree, the water has been stirred, we must do! angry
Lolz
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by TheValiant(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Lolz
wink
I'll buzz you when I'm settled.
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by Berbierklaus(f): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2017
TheValiant:

wink
I'll buzz you when I'm settled.
Please do smileywink
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
20 mil dollars!! Please which Tv is that? Tell them they'd get a juicy discount plus a 1-month service extension bonus.
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mikylopez:
to go nude and have sex with my husband aye? sure

Oh really? shocked

And your kids will be applauding while watching you and their dad have a go at it on National TV I presume? smiley
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Please do smileywink

The two of you should get a room jare. angry
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by Berbierklaus(f): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ioannes:

The two of you should get a room jare. angry

Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by sanpipita(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
If this is real can I have address of the TV station we will be doing it.
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=53408808][/quote]

cheesy cheesy grin grin

We no go hear word again as Valentine don dey approach... cheesy tongue
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by Dvampire(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
If my conversion is correct, that will be 20million USD multiplied by N496 (black market), which is N9.92billion. Please when do we start filming?
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by ogatboy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
If depends on who you are having it with. If it's my crush, I will do it over and over and if its berbierklaus I won't hesitate. It will be wining on both sides
Re: Can You Go Nude And Hace Sex On Tv For $20million? by ikombe: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

See one talking about husband and dignity up there grin

Nairaland girls can pretend shocked
When this question was posted on IG,the answers girls gave was quite funny and interesting.
Even married men and women o
But we know that this scenario is next to impossible,so why not have fun by answering the question truthfully
I wonder self undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! / I Need Help On My Relationship / Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.