Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre (3076 Views)

Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read / Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari / Nigeria "Cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World" - US Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by ukeleh: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=timecapsule post=53408959]Now God is about to look into the case of the Nigerian Christians and the Southerns.
He that laugh last laugh best.
THANK YOU JESUS.[/
quote]Are there no muslims in the south? US knows the tool(religion) to get at Nigeria and they are using it perfectly well. When they succeed in using religion to cause confusion in Nigeria, both christians and muslims will suffer it. Let me tell you, the way Christians suffer in the north that's how muslims suffer in the south. Just yesterday morning after fajr prayer somewhere in the south, some youth came warned the congregation never to step their legs in the mosque again. If such happens to Christians the whole world will hear it. The best thing is for us as a people to learn to tolerate ourselves. God that brought us together as an entity is wiser.
Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by Sinkills: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinkhole:
These people clearly do not know Nigeria at all Nigeria has roughly equal number of Christians and Muslims and that is the reason why there is always news of clashes between the two faiths!
I do not agree at all that Nigerian Christians are under treat more than those Christians in Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Bangladesh, and so on. The difference between Nigerian Christians and those other countries is that the Christians in those countries are in the minority and hence, virtually, have no voice shocked embarassed cry
So because Christians in the other countries you mentioned are under more threat, that of Nigerian Christians should be overlooked. So you are suggesting that as long as more Christians are being persecuted in Bangladesh, Iran, Irag, Pakistan etc, we should not bother about those being killed in Nigeria. Is that not a flawed reasoning? If your relations are among those being killed, would you say the same thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by Ngokafor(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
boostdom:
Dunkem21, what really happened to you? You lace your comments with nervous caution. Were you threatened?

...I thought i was the only one who noticed this...the dude is so scared its not even funny.
Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by Sinkills: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinkhole:
Yea I know, but it can never be on the scale of those countries I cited.
Besides, I am much closer to Benue and Maiduguri than you think grin wink
This comparison is not necessary. The issue is that Christians are being threatened and some killed. That should warrant concern from all well meaning people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

...I thought i was the only one who noticed this...the dude is so scared its not even funny.

You might even be under watch too,lol. Stay safe.
Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by Ngokafor(f): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
boostdom:

You might even be under watch too,lol. Stay safe.

..lol..indeed.
Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by skyman200(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
The only country islams believed that leadership is only in their own hands or nothing else.
Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by emitope: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=ukeleh post=53409836][/quote] I kinda agree with the fact that the US may actually be using the religion angle to get under our skin..... my question is Where were the Muslim threatened in the south?
I feel southerners are more tolerant when it comes to religion.... but I may be wrong.
Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by vatiqan(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
No thanks to the idiot from Daura and all the fools try to promote his zero achievement on NL.
Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by timecapsule: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=ukeleh post=53409836][/quote] Muslems in the south are eaten ALAFIA, have you heard before that christians abduct or kill all in the name of religion here in the south?
Re: Nigeria ‘cited Most Dangerous Place For Christians In The World’, Says US Congre by vatiqan(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
sinkhole:
In Mosul, Allepo, Iraq, Pakistan etc, Christians are being murdered everyday and in some places, their heads are cut off and put on a stake; Yazidi Christian men are being killed every now and then, and their women forcefully converted to Islam and married off prematurely, many of the women are turned into sex slaves.
Why do you think that Nigerian pastors and men of God will NEVER receive inspiration from God to go and preach in places like Pakistan, or Iraq? Because they will be dead before they even arrive and it is not that there is no Christian in those places shocked
I do not at all agree to the treatment of Christians in Nigeria, especially the northern part of Nigeria but I can not just agree with the conclusion of these people who have never being to Nigeria.

I'm so forced to comment on this post, those countries you pointed out above, have you ever stopped to ask yourself; how exactly did it start? If states like Ekiti, Delta, Osun; etc, are under threat and you are here saying this, I pray the almighty God to give you sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Governor In Nigeria History?? / Akwa Ibom To Complete The Most Beautiful Terminal In Nigeria Next Year / Governor Obaseki Holding A Zoom Meeting Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.