Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

360talkatives's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360talkatives's Profile / 360talkatives's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Write Just One Post For My Forum And Put Back Links To Your Blog/site by 360talkatives: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
namo:
Greatest writers, i really need your help. Please i just created my forum and i need help in putting fresh content on it. so i propose that if you could write on any niche (computers, events, news, jokes e.t.c) you can put links on your write up to promote yourself so that my readers/members can visit your site and increase your traffick) my site is www(dot)kizzlearena (dot)com. (you know i cant put the full url here becos of the rules against that). but you can see the link on my signature. thanks great writers. i appreciate. you could send them to my email after specifying the nichie but if you really wanna help me you could go to the forum and register and post. (registration is quick)

Barely an hour ago, i posted a similar request here on nairaland. I own a blogsite and I have some partners working with me already. I do own an articles section too, where I run weekly submissions. If you are keen with your demand here, we can work together. I could be posting my articles on your forum with backlinks and if you also wish, you can make sponsored posts on mine free and with backlinks to your forum. Here is my email address: theeditor.360talkatives@gmail.com My site's name is 360talkatives. You can access it via a simple search on google, since i cannot post a link here. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Professional Article Writters Needed!! by 360talkatives: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm interested. I own a blog, 360talkatives..com . You can check up my article section - 'Banter Without Doors'. Contact me, if you are cool with what you find. My email: theeditor.360talkatives@gmail.com
Health / Use Our Site In Promoting Yourself, Health Outfit Or Product, Free Of Charge by 360talkatives: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
On our new and growing blogsite 360TALKATIVES, you can be given a perfect opportunity to tell the world what you do by simply being a contributor. All you are required to do is make regular posts on contents related to your interest under a section created for you, after which you can attach your contact or a link to your site. Interests can cut across several fields; from fashion/trends to sports and health. And it is all for nothing. No charges or fees required. You can simply search for 360TALKATIVES on google to access the site as I am not permitted to post any links here. If interested in the offer, you can contact me on theeditor.360talkatives@gmail.com to discuss areas of interest and to receive a formal invite to become a contributor. Thank you!
Sports / Own A Free Sports Column Online As A Sports Enthusiast, Free Of Charge by 360talkatives: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
On our new and growing blogsite 360TALKATIVES, you can be given a perfect opportunity to tell the world what you do by simply being a contributor. All you are required to do is make regular posts on contents related to your interest under a section created for you, after which you can attach your contact or a link to your site. Interests can cut across several fields; from fashion/trends to sports and stories. And it is all for nothing. No charges or fees required. You can simply search for 360TALKATIVES on google to access the site as I am not permitted to post any links here. If interested in the offer, you can contact me on theeditor.360talkatives@gmail.com to discuss areas of interest and to receive a formal invite to become a contributor. Thank you!
Fashion / Use Our Site In Promoting Yourself, Fashion Outfit Or Product, Free Of Charge by 360talkatives: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
On our new and growing blogsite 360TALKATIVES, you can be given a perfect opportunity to tell the world what you do by simply being a contributor. All you are required to do is make regular posts on contents related to your interest under a section created for you, after which you can attach your contact or a link to your site. Interests can cut across several fields; from fashion/trends to sports and stories. And it is all for nothing. No charges or fees required. You can simply search for 360TALKATIVES on google to access the site as I am not permitted to post any links here. If interested in the offer, you can contact me on theeditor.360talkatives@gmail.com to discuss areas of interest and to receive a formal invite to become a contributor. Thank you!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.