Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,605 members, 7,975,360 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano (770 Views)

Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / Ladies, Sex Is Not A Valentine's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by AltarBoy1: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Am not an active poster here on this forum, but I visit here quite often. You know, as a front teller in a bank, you hardly have time for yourself let alone spending time on the net.

Straight to the point....
If you are in Kano and you are available for a "simple Valentine outing" Sunday 12th Feb, you can PM me. Preferably a lady between the age of 24-27. But a guy that is between 25-27 is still ok.... (No gay intention, all I just need is someone to talk and laf with).

The plan, 3pm on that Sunday, I will be taking a tour at the zoo.... Then from there, I will grab something to eat then visit the cinema inside ShopRite for a movie. THAT'S ALL.

If you feel you can flow with my plan and fall within the criteria, plz PM me for more planning.

Questions can be entertained here though....
Re: Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by Emac34: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Am not an active poster here on this forum, but I visit here quite often. You know, as a front teller in a bank, you hardly have time for yourself let alone spending time on the net.

Straight to the point....
If you are in Kano and you are available for a "simple Valentine outing" Sunday 12th Feb, you can PM me. Preferably a lady between the age of 24-27. But a guy that is between 25-27 is still ok.... (No gay intention, all I just need is someone to talk and laf with).

The plan, 3pm on that Sunday, I will be taking a tour at the zoo.... Then from there, I will grab something to eat then visit the cinema inside ShopRite for a movie. THAT'S ALL.

If you feel you can flow with my plan and fall within the criteria, plz PM me for more planning.

Questions can be entertained here though....
are u new in town.. am not in town bt would have love to show you around...
Re: Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by AltarBoy1: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Emac34:
are u new in town.. am not in town bt would have love to show you around...
Am not all that new per say. Been around for more than six months, but due to lack of time, I have not really gone round the state... Like to visit places.
Re: Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by AltarBoy1: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lalasticlala.... Abeg epp me create awareness...
Re: Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by donmixc: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
a guy to chill out on a lover's day

Op see as I De look u

Re: Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bill on you?
Re: Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by Emac34: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
AltarBoy1:

Am not all that new per say. Been around for more than six months, but due to lack of time, I have not really gone round the state... Like to visit places.
don't know if u would allow me to hook up with my guys(friends) i was born and brought up there bt am now in Lagos i left last year October
Re: Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by AltarBoy1: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
donmixc:
a guy to chill out on a lover's day

Op see as I De look u

Lol.... You didn't see wia I mentioned ladies....
Re: Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by AltarBoy1: 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Emac34:
don't know if u would allow me to hook up with my guys(friends) i was born and brought up there bt am now in Lagos i left last year October
Don't really understand.
Re: Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by Emac34: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
AltarBoy1:
Don't really understand.
am not in Kano for now bt i can hook you up with some of my homies if you wish cos that's where i was before i came to Lagos

Before I forget bills on you
Re: Looking For A Valentine Buddy In Kano by AltarBoy1: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Emac34:
am not in Kano for now bt i can hook you up with some of my homies if you wish cos that's where i was before i came to Lagos

Before I forget bills on you
Ye... Bill's on me, but I don't really welcome this idea....

(1) (Reply)

My Sudden Interest In Dark Skin Girls / Please I need your Advice!!! / Smells Of The Boxers ...best Scent Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.