Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,257 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

Photo: This Is How Life Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: This Is How Life Is (678 Views)

I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / See This Indecent Photo This Lady Uploaded On Facebook / What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: This Is How Life Is by kingNovak: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
I once heard a story about a very wealthy Alhaji who came home one day and started crying in front of his wife. She asked what the problem was and he told her of how the money he has now came late. When he was younger, his dad died cuz they couldn't afford medical bills. His brothers couldn't go to school and he had to settle for less of everything.

When I saw this picture, it reminded me of a lot of us young men with good ideas and the zeal to make something of ourselves but capital no dey.

Anyhow sha, I'm still thankful to God for the little I have and the plenty I know I will have in future.

Re: Photo: This Is How Life Is by wtfCode: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin
Eeiyahh

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is How Life Is by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin

At least he got a lot of cheese cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is How Life Is by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'll sit at that point and look for fresh blood to do the running for me
Re: Photo: This Is How Life Is by decatalyst(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmm...very true.

We keep chasing more money forgetting to make use of the one we already have or probably take good care of ourselves till we get old and die. The ones that never help to chase the money becomes the justices to decide our the money is spent. embarassed embarassed

The truth is, what we think is not enough for us to live a better life would be enough for two or more people to share when we are gone!

Let's hustle to enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is How Life Is by McBrooklyn(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Photo: This Is How Life Is by darbeelicous(f): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Photo: This Is How Life Is by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Not always. Sometimes it's the other way around, some people have money when they're young but broke and poor when older.

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Is How Life Is by brandonobi(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
the rich people I know enjoy their money in luxury while chasing more, its not like they r suffering in the process of chasing the money, and when they die someone else would take over but they still enjoyed the money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Warning To All Girls!!! / Valentine Magic ;D ;D ;D / When she is head over over hill in love with you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.