Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today (42161 Views)

Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Jegede On Set With Majid Michel For The Ist Time: "You Are My Crush" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by agarawu23(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
We no wan read stories after your wedding lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
TINALETC3:
Cute kiss
miss right ,cheesy congregation 2 her.
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by NobleRomm(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
TINALETC3:
Cute kiss

PLEAES TELL THEM
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by mantosa(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Behind
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by agohmamuda(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
femi4:
those dark breast

my brother do u have any fresh breast for us?? So pls allow us manage the ones we see on African magic regardless of the colour and size. Abeg.
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by dealslip(f): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=Came post=53414124]I 100% sure say she don get belle. Na belle go make dem do this wedding sharperly.[/quot
Haa!! They have been dating for 10 years.
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Ifeshyne(f): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
I love this lady so much, I wish her a happy married life!
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
I sure say 2face been kpansh this lady years back... angry
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by istanboi: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wey pictures na? I can't see anything here

NEHLIVE:
Yvonne Jegede is getting married to late Bukky Ajayi's son, Olakunle 'Abounce' Fawole on his birthday in Lagos today. The beautiful bride has now confirmed this by sharing a photo of her first look. Congratulations to them!
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by soath(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
passyhansome:
Hope Yvonne Jegede can jogede?
I feel you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today by euchariadavid(f): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
Beautiful Yvonne;Happy married life

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam / Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.