Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base (1212 Views)

700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna / Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by CeoNewshelm(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base In Kaduna

Malam Nasir Elrufai and Gen. TY Buratai, chief of army staff, are in Kafanchan to lay the foundation for a permanent army base. Kaduna state government and the military have scaled up security presence, alongside mobile police reinforcements in southern Kaduna.

General Buratai asked for the cooperation of all communities in southern Kaduna to ensure peace and harmony & to support the security forces.

Photos Below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-nasir-elrufai-and-gen-buratai.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by CeoNewshelm(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by Nogodye(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
I reserve my comment for the guy below me.
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by FeloniousFelon: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
The rope is waiting for these two butchers in the nearest future
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by Kalapizim(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
see that major rifle like brief case grin close quarter combat shii

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by Anasko(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
El-Rufai 2019
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by UnitedSouthZone: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Why are all the major military bases in the North.

Southerners ask questions

#SouthernRegionUnite
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by FeloniousFelon: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:
Why are all the military bases in the North.

#SouthernRegionUnite

Stop this United south bullsh1t already

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by UnitedSouthZone: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Stop this United south bullsh1t already

We know you don't want to see the south united. Your plan would not work
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by FeloniousFelon: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:

We know you don't want to see the south united. Your plan would not work

Any talk of unity with the treacherous yoruba is dead on arrival.

To your fcking brown tin roofed Huts

Afonjastic nigga

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by Escalze(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
ok
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by UnitedSouthZone: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Any talk of unity with the treacherous yoruba is dead on arrival.

To your fcking brown tin roofed Huts

Afonjastic nigga

You are a northerner that just wants the Southern region to keep being disunited , we know all of you.
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by FeloniousFelon: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:

You are a northerner that just wants the Southern region to keep being disunited , we know all of you.

And you must be new here like fresh fish in the yard.

Take your fcking soon to be betrayed unity talk and Fck off to Ilorin.

Those afonjastic Kwara rats are who you should try to get back to Odua.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by Owoloku1: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:
Why are all the military bases in the North.

#SouthernRegionUnite
But there is Bori Camp in Portharcourt na and airforce base.

On a more serious note..due to the fragile state of security in Kaduna, I think siting a military base there is completely necessary
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by jerryadigun: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Basket mouth rufai.
U don see say it's easier to condemn than to correct.
Oga buratai I hail o.
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by drss2(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
more like laying d foundation of a terror base. i pity southern kaduna pipul. d enemies ar stationing demselves right in their mids.
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by ThinkSmarter: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
A welcome development, nw the faith and hope of my fellow Christians in Southern Kaduna will be rekindled.
To God be The Glory
Re: PHOTOS: Nasir Elrufai And Gen Buratai Lay Foundation For Permanent Army Base by Qmerit(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Please who can enlighten me bout the walking sticks army officers use every now and then, what does it mean?

(1) (Reply)

Where Do Nigerians Fall On Political Spectrum? / Why Nnamdi Kanu Sneaks Into The States Of His Control, Is He Afraid? / Gej Wasted The Single Opportunity The Ijaw Nation Had..chief Kpodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.