Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) (97915 Views)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Policemen Chase, Force Student To Jump Off Lagos Bridge (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by PrettyCrystal: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Two sexually starved female staff have landed in trouble after forcing a pupil to have sex with them in Zambia. The teachers are said to have called the young boy to their house and forced him to have sexual inter-course with them. The secondary school student told a news crew that rushed to the scene that the teachers gave him money before begging him to have unprotected sex with them.

The circumstances in a viral video that appear to show an enraged father to the victim, armed with a shovel threatening to kill the teachers while urging them to repeat the act to be witnessed on camera. The mother to the victim and wife to the enraged parent was strongly begging for him to spare the lives of the teachers.

The Zambian Ministry of Education is said to be investigating the allegations of sexual abuse by two female teachers.

The two elderly female teachers that were found abusing a school boy are said to be from Muchinga Secondary School.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/sexually-starved-female-teachers-force.html

Watch Video >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQzAOE2d1rU

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by PrettyCrystal: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by omofunaab(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Iranu abasha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by PrettyCrystal: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by UnitedSouthZone: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Southern Region lets Unite.

(South West, South South , South East)

This is the only way to take our nation forward

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by UnitedSouthZone: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
booked

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by CastedDude: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
conji na bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Mille: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:
Unity is good.
But I am for Yoruba secession

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by dainformant(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by gbenga4sure(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmm when u thought u ac v seen it all
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by gbenga4sure(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmm when u thought u a have seen or heard it all.
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Young03(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
who filmed it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by UnitedSouthZone: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
okay
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by CplusJason: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lol, East Africa women and konji sef.......

Bribing little boys with 10 Kwacha just to service them. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by snowden9(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ayam not understanding the video.
Anyway, i can smell the ooze of those teachers veejay from here. I opened the thread cos i thought I'd see teachers that are as hot as Jada fire, jayden jaymes, diamond Jackson and all those other teachers that guys video while they tease their students.
Jada fire: Your grades are poor Andy
Andy: Is there something I can do to improve my grades?

You know the rest
grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by AGUBANZE(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
I cross checked the country's name

And it was not Kenya

Thing like this happen only in Kenya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by emvico(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
The Boy Is A stupid boy. he collected the money, slept with them and reported them to his parent. he is a fool.
the women have already paid him for a job well done. why should he expose them to the public. ?
and as for the women, pls i want to know if they still need more from a matured guy trust me i wouldn't tell anybody. i just want them to sign me into their club. am a good striker, i can also play from all wings. am also a good defender. they should try me first. atleast three months before signing me.
A Trial Will Convince them

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Abdhul(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Africa and weird news..

1 Like

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by FisifunKododada: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
I blame BaBa
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by babyfaceafrica: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
They should be jailed...if na man now...feminist no go let us hear word...castrate the teachers!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by thuggCheetah(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
OK
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Jeffrey12(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Konji bad oo grin

Na only weird things dey happen for zambia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by misterchris(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
chipolopolo

2 Likes

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by dessz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
any pretty teacher here. pls come and rape me pls am begging u. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by 0b10010011: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mille:

Unity is good.

But I am for Yoruba secession

grin grin grin

Re u kidding me? U need to align with Biafra
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by 0b10010011: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Blood of Wizkid!
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Blaqsuqar: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
UnitedSouthZone:

U can say that again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by Oblitz(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
i can't comment
Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by delishpot: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
They should be jailed...if na man now...feminist no go let us hear word...castrate her!!!!

Agreed. But I need to know his age and to know if they threatened to fail him should he refuse to sleep with them before I hit the last nail in the coffin.
It doesn't look like he did it for grades so..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) by hardbody: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Two sexually starved female staff have landed in trouble after forcing a pupil to have sex with them in Zambia. The teachers are said to have called the young boy to their house and forced him to have sexual inter-course with them. The secondary school student told a news crew that rushed to the scene that the teachers gave him money before begging him to have unprotected sex with them.

The circumstances in a viral video that appear to show an enraged father to the victim, armed with a shovel threatening to kill the teachers while urging them to repeat the act to be witnessed on camera. The mother to the victim and wife to the enraged parent was strongly begging for him to spare the lives of the teachers.

The Zambian Ministry of Education is said to be investigating the allegations of sexual abuse by two female teachers.

The two elderly female teachers that were found abusing a school boy are said to be from Muchinga Secondary School.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/sexually-starved-female-teachers-force.html

Watch Video >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQzAOE2d1rU

But seriously why force me to? I will give them both back to back unsolicited sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.